Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Albino Tiger

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 08:38 AM by MoJagFan.)

Quote:I wasnt sure why Bortles didnt throw to him more instead of Greene he keeps dropping passes.
Preseason chemistry.

EDIT: Plus the Dolphins rolled coverage to take away Robinson in the second half.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was really happy to see him out there.  He showed that he can be a dynamic receiver and make some moves with the ball in his hands.  Now he has to do it consistently.

Quote:"Overall, the way he attacked and how aggressive he played, we were very pleased," Bradley said.

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">So was Lee. You could tell by the way he acted at his locker after the game. He had a big smile and laughed and joked with the media. He also emphasized that he felt fine. No twinges or tightness in his hamstring, no problems with his knees, no back issues -- not even a hangnail.

ESPN.com   ^  DiRocco

"Not even a hangnail"

Good stuff.

Great to see him play and get targets. This guy was drafted ahead of Robinson. He needs to contribute and be involved going forward if we're going to have any success.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Preseason chemistry.

EDIT: Plus the Dolphins rolled coverage to take away Robinson in the second half.

I heard Greene went on IR, and Walters moved up the depth chart.

I wonder if we will see more from Brian?

Lee ready to play in place of Hurns if necessary and wants to "market" Olson's nickname for him.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patri...bino_tiger

(another funny story I found -  Blake and Marqise pre-draft)

http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/did-marq...be-jaguars

Would love to see him do more than reverses!!!

Quote:I heard Greene went on IR, and Walters moved up the depth chart.

I wonder if we will see more from Brian?

I have not heard this. SInce he's recently come off a designation to return IR stint, I suspect you might have heard wrong. Do you have a link?

Nevermind... I was quoting something from September.

'02

This is Lee's chance this season. Hopefully he shuts down all the "cut him" nonsense we've been hearing here.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I wonder if Greene would work better on the outside with Lee in the slot.  With Hurns out, Robinson and Thomas will get a lot of attention from the defense.  Lee could have a big game.  But the Titans are 7th against the pass and have a good pass rush.  Tough to win in December without a run game, and I wouldn't mind seeing modest passing stats from Bortles and a ball-control offense getting the win. 

Quote:Why is he called albino tiger?
because like the albino tiger, he has been so rarely seen...

Quote:Would love to see him do more than reverses!!!
We'll see more than reverses from him this Sunday. They need to send him vertical, multiple, multiple times. Dude has serious speed. The few times he was sent out on actual routes the past couple of weeks, it almost looked like he was running too fast and the timing was way off with him and Bortles obviously.

I just hope our OL can hold up better this time around against the tacks. Their front four pretty much just powered through our OL a couple weeks ago. They weren't doing anything special, just straight up out muscling our OL.

Quote:We'll see more than reverses from him this Sunday. They need to send him vertical, multiple, multiple times. Dude has serious speed. The few times he was sent out on actual routes the past couple of weeks, it almost looked like he was running too fast and the timing was way off with him and Bortles obviously.

I just hope our OL can hold up better this time around against the tacks. Their front four pretty much just powered through our OL a couple weeks ago. They weren't doing anything special, just straight up out muscling our OL.

With the Titans' injury woes at CB and Wreh-Wilson showing he's very beatable with speed, I hope they do send him vertical a bunch. 

#hefast

He can do ALOT MORE than reverses.

you'll see when we play the tacks

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:I just hope our OL can hold up better this time around against the tacks. Their front four pretty much just powered through our OL a couple weeks ago. They weren't doing anything special, just straight up out muscling our OL.

I hope so, although their task gets even tougher this week. Last week the Titans starting NT was out, but he's playing this week. They also get a starting CB back this week which could mean the OL has to hold longer especially considering Hurns is out.

'02

Cut him