Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MSNBC's Brzezinski 'Our job' to control 'exactly what people think'

https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinsk...ople-think

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

From their own mouth for anyone who still trust mainstream media...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lulz i can't even.

As if anyone with a brain didn't already know this. It's a liberal blowhorn and they wouldn't know the truth if it walked up behind them and kicked them in their collective backsides.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:As if anyone with a brain didn't already know this. It's a liberal blowhorn and they wouldn't know the truth if it walked up behind them and kicked them in their collective backsides.

So true.

They can't win debates on the merit of the arguments.

So, control the "opinons" so they match yours so that there is no debate, no dissent.

I've become to realize that the left can be put into imagery as the character Baltar from Battlestar Galactica.

Traitor to their own, assisting in the fall of mankind.  Then, expecting a reward for having done so... failing to realize the entire time they are going down with the ship THEY are deliberately sinking.  There is no reward for their fake "victory."  Only destruction.

Never realizing their fellow man are their friend, not foe.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

LOL.  I figured this would show up on this forum.  It's not surprising (the story) considering the source.  Liberal fake news wanting to control public opinion.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think'>https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think</a>

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

From their own mouth for anyone who still trust mainstream media...

Mm hmm. Mm hmm. Very interesting stuff here...and there..but wait, what is this?! More FAKE NEWS!!! Sad!

Quote:Mm hmm. Mm hmm. Very interesting stuff here...and there..but wait, what is this?! More FAKE NEWS!!! Sad!
Can you rebut with a link of your preference? Your spamming is getting lame.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:Mm hmm. Mm hmm. Very interesting stuff here...and there..but wait, what is this?! More FAKE NEWS!!! Sad!

It's obviously fake news since the source cites and plays actual commentary from pMSNBC.

However, since it was a "reporter" from pMSNBC that said it, only 10's of people actually saw it.  Their ratings are horrible.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:It's obviously fake news since the source cites and plays actual commentary from pMSNBC.

However, since it was a "reporter" from pMSNBC that said it, only 10's of people actually saw it.  Their ratings are horrible.
How are they even in business? Maybe the clintons and soros is throwing them a bone or two.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Mika Brzezenski is hawt.  :yes:

Quote:How are they even in business? Maybe the clintons and soros is throwing them a bone or two.

Soros is a possibility.  I think the Clintons prefer the Clinton "News" Network (CNN) more though.  At least their fake news isn't as blatant (usually).

While FOX News doesn't hide the bias in their editorial/commentary content, they are more reliable for hard news programming.  I guess that's why they have been the #1 cable news organization for so long.

I will say this though.  At least one investigative reporter left her network because of the politics and bias.  I recommend reading the book "Stonewalled" by former CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson.  She sheds light on how the 0bama regime was so against real journalists and tried to silence them.

I own the ebook and would be happy to loan it to anyone interested in it.

Quote:How are they even in business? Maybe the clintons and soros is throwing them a bone or two.

Im sure Bill is chasing a few reporterettes around the studio.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Im sure Bill is chasing a few reporterettes around the studio.

I would too if I had to go home to Hillary
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I would too if I had to go home to Hillary

That's a visual that I didn't need.   Sick