Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pro Football Talk talking trash about Jags

Quote:The article was fine, but the comments are cancer. I think that's what he's talking about.

So it was the comments that were talking rash?

Just always remember that there are a lot of unknowledgeable, uninformed and basically for lack of a better word, STUPID, people who post in the comments sections of sports articles and non sports articles too.

Read them for entertainment purposes only, because it is just a place where some of the stupidest of the stupid hang out.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

God, who cares? When are we going to stop being so whiney about 'negative articles'.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

thanx rico

well said

Quote:God, who cares? When are we going to stop being so whiney about 'negative articles'.
When the world stops caring about who Kim Kardashian is banging

Quote:When the world stops caring about who Kim Kardashian is banging

People still care about her???  :yucky:

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

What he said is true.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:No surprise here, even though Blake did well tonight, they are not ready to show any love.

"Otherwise, you’d be inclined to think the Jaguars might be good at football this year."

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/28/break-up-the-jaguars-blake-bortles-looking-impressive-in-preseason/'>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/28/break-up-the-jaguars-blake-bortles-looking-impressive-in-preseason/</a>
How is that trashing the Jags?  Sounds pretty reasonable.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

This is like when a girl in high school is overly concerned about what everybody thinks of her outfit.

Quote:God, who cares? When are we going to stop being so whiney about 'negative articles'.

Some people will always look for something to be offended about.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2015, 01:27 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

Please close thread. It was a knee-jerk reaction by myself. I was pretty high on the Jags offensive performance when I read that. And I originally felt that PFT was trying to take cheap shots at the Jags, even in the face of a good showing. But the fact is, this team still has lot to prove...beyond the preaseason. In measuring the "knowns" of this team, I guess we shoud/will be considered by the rest of the league a "bad team." Its our responsility to change that perception with perseverance and consistent good play.

Quote:Please close thread. It was a knee-jerk reaction by myself. I was pretty high on the Jags offensive performance when I read that. And I originally felt that PFT was trying to take cheap shots at the Jags, even in the face of a good showing. But the fact is, this team still has lot to prove...beyond the preaseason. In measuring the "knowns" of this team, I guess we shoud/will be considered by the rest of the league a "bad team." Its our responsility to change that perception with perseverance and consistent good play.

Not to worry but can't have thin skin on here with all the haters for the least little thing. IMO even though I think we are better...we need to prove it in regular season games. Technically we have only added a few quality NFL starters and a small amount of additional practice since we went 3-13. Let's let it all play out one game at a time and barring injuries I think Jags will improve as the season progresses. Go Jags

Knee jerk Topic Starter.

Next...

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

is this really trash talk?

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;margin:0em 0em 1.2em;font-size:15.5200004577637px;color:rgb(0,0,0);">As noted by Mark Long of the Associated Press, the Jaguars first offense has looked exceedingly competent, scoring on seven of eight preseason possessions.

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;margin:0em 0em 1.2em;font-size:15.5200004577637px;color:rgb(0,0,0);"><a class="" href='http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9320/blake-bortles'>Blake Bortles</a> has led a pair of impressive touchdown drives against the Lions tonight, and has looked remarkably settled in the process.

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;margin:0em 0em 1.2em;font-size:15.5200004577637px;color:rgb(0,0,0);">The Jaguars might still be a year away from having the kind of personnel around him to make them a contender, but they’re definitely making progress, and that’s something they haven’t enjoyed in Jacksonville in some time.

Dude, please jags, win in week 1... I need this win.

That is all