Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clinton facing new calls to turn over server after IGs request criminal probe

Quote:Washington Times isn't a tiny outlet, IMO. 

I agree, but besides them the only other major news organization reporting on this is FOX News, and it's not really headline material, but it is on their front page.

Here is what CNN is reporting.  It's a story about the Clinton campaign blasting the NYT.

Here is what NBC is reporting regarding this story.  Again the narrative is changed to make the story about the Clinton campaign scolding the NYT for first releasing the story.  It says nothing about the potential breach of classified information.

I could go on, but you probably get the idea.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I agree, but besides them the only other major news organization reporting on this is FOX News, and it's not really headline material, but it is on their front page.

Here is what CNN is reporting.  It's a story about the Clinton campaign blasting the NYT.

Here is what NBC is reporting regarding this story.  Again the narrative is changed to make the story about the Clinton campaign scolding the NYT for first releasing the story.  It says nothing about the potential breach of classified information.

I could go on, but you probably get the idea.
Oh I wasn't trying to disagree with you. Just pointing out WT is a major outlet and lots of people you would like to know about this read it as a major source. 

It does not surprise me the non FOX networks are barely covering it. None of the major news networks really cover the negative side of the politicians they like. It's so far from journalism it's not even funny. 

Too bad our press isn't covering this on a daily basis

Newly released emails from Hillary Clinton's private server include 41 messages now marked CLASSIFIED by State Department inspectors
<ul class="">[*]One message summarized a meeting with top State Department deputies and assistant secretaries that included talk about embassy security
[*]Others dealt with Russia, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Georgia, Honduras and other diplomatic flare-up locations
[*]Clinton has claimed she never sent classified materials in her private email that was housed on her own personal home-brew upstate New York server
[*]Document-dump included more than 1,300 Clinton emails; DailyMail.com found 41 that were partially or wholly classified before their release
</ul>

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3haZ2tb1g

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote: 

Too bad our press isn't covering this on a daily basis

Newly released emails from Hillary Clinton's private server include 41 messages now marked CLASSIFIED by State Department inspectors
  • One message summarized a meeting with top State Department deputies and assistant secretaries that included talk about embassy security
  • Others dealt with Russia, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Georgia, Honduras and other diplomatic flare-up locations
  • Clinton has claimed she never sent classified materials in her private email that was housed on her own personal home-brew upstate New York server
  • Document-dump included more than 1,300 Clinton emails; DailyMail.com found 41 that were partially or wholly classified before their release
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3haZ2tb1g

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

</div>

The sad fact is, it's getting buried.  After all, a hunter killing a lion is a much more important story to cover.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

What's the point. Our rulers will never be forced to obey the law, and never be punished if they don't. That' only for the common people. Even mid-level bureaucrats get a free pass.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!