Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What makes you feel good?

Quote:[Image: This+is+Good.jpg]

I stand by my previous statement.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:playing/hearing sincere music,

Was really digging the Ray Charles/Billy Joel duet doing "Baby Grand" on the way in this morning.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Beer

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

happiness is making it through an entire day of doing "me stuff" and finding out that I'm no tin any trouble whatsoever from Mrs. P.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I like spending time with my family, watching Nascar, shooting pool, and playing some old school modern warfare 2 on the ps3. And watching netflix

Quote:A motorcycle ride down some back road I've never been on and have no idea where it leads, nor do I care.
I love those, too. One of the very few things my ex-husband was good for. North Carolina roads are especially nice to ride a bike on.

Quote:A fleet horse, Falcons at the wrist, and game in the field.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Crush your enemies.  See them driven before you.  Hear the lamentations of their women.

Huh

Quote:WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
No no no, that's what's good in life. The question is what makes you feel good.

If they are one and the same, then I salute you.

my ex wife s image on a milk carton

Quote:my ex wife s image on a milk carton

Ouch.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

actually , snowboarding with my sons and grandsons . I love smoking their wishingtheycouldhangwiththeoldman,arses

Crush your enemies.  See them driven before you.  Hear the lamentations of their women.

That is best, but the question was what makes you feel good. And I have it on good authority that what I described is good.

Also, coaching football. I just love it.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

WRONG!!!!!

"A pinwheel, a big wedge of cake from the fair, a doo-dad for your hat, and the first cut into a fresh piece of construction paper."

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:WRONG!!!!!

"A pinwheel, a big wedge of cake from the fair, a doo-dad for your hat, and the first cut into a fresh piece of construction paper."

Who the hell buys cake at a fair when you could have an elephant ear or funnel cake???????

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Wearing a fresh pair of slacks!

Huh