Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Political Correctness

Quote:No, I don't suppose your example would be a legitimate problem. However, a woman can't

legally rape someone. I believe that would create a more likely scenario.

Wait what? I thought the legal definition of rape was forced sexual interaction is it limited to penetration?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 04:33 PM by wrong_box.)

Quote:No, I don't suppose your example would be a legitimate problem. However, a woman can't legally rape someone
. I believe that would create a more likely scenario. 
why not?

Can a Woman Rape a Man? - LegalMatch

<div>
<div>www.legalmatch.com › ... › Personal Crimes › Sexual Abuse - Criminal
</div>
</div>
<span>Jun 1, 2015 - Authored by Ken LaMance, LegalMatch Law Library Managing Editor and ... Under these statutes, women can be charged with raping men, ..</span>

- See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/ar...9eziJ.dpuf

Rape is not just a women's issue | Michael Amherst - The ...

<div>
<div>www.theguardian.com › Opinion › Rape
</div>
</div>

<div>
<div>The Guardian
</div>
</div>
<span>Mar 17, 2010 - Male rape was only recognised by English and Welsh law in 1994</span>

"

There are three ways women can rape men
. Adult women can and do commit statutory rape against underage boys. When this phenomenon first came to light with a female high school teacher and an underage male student, it was shocking and I think many people assumed such a thing was freakishly rare. Subsequently, a number of such cases have been publicized suggesting this kind of occurrence is not nearly as freakishly uncommon as many believed. As with men and underage girls, the complicity of the victim does not alter the criminality of the act.

The second way women can rape men is through unwilling (anal or oral) penetration of men with fingers or objects. (I don’t know if unwilling oral penetration is always treated as rape in law.)

Finally, a woman can rape a man through coercing them to penetrate the woman with an erect penis
. Though it is not easy to ‘will’ an erection, it’s not always impossible, either. Men, like women, can become physically aroused despite not actually wanting to have sex with someone. This may occur in response to physical manipulation or other reasons. Coercion need not be through physical force, obviously; a man can be blackmailed into having sex (as one commenter described his own victimization here)" http://www.feministcritics.org/blog/2009...pe-men-rp/

Quote:why not?

Can't rape the willing..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 04:36 PM by wrong_box.)

Quote:Can't rape the willing..
LOL I had to edit my post above because it was a mess...A man certainly can be raped so they say

Quote:Wait what? I thought the legal definition of rape was forced sexual interaction is it limited to penetration?

Quote:why not?

Can a Woman Rape a Man? - LegalMatch

<div>
<div>
<div>www.legalmatch.com › ... › Personal Crimes › Sexual Abuse - Criminal
</div>
</div>
Jun 1, 2015 - Authored by Ken LaMance, LegalMatch Law Library Managing Editor and ... Under these statutes, women can be charged with raping men, ..

- See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/ar...9eziJ.dpuf

Rape is not just a women's issue | Michael Amherst - The ...

<div>
<div>www.theguardian.com › Opinion › Rape
</div>
</div>

<div>
<div>The Guardian
</div>
</div>
Mar 17, 2010 - Male rape was only recognised by English and Welsh law in 1994

"

There are three ways women can rape men
. Adult women can and do commit statutory rape against underage boys. When this phenomenon first came to light with a female high school teacher and an underage male student, it was shocking and I think many people assumed such a thing was freakishly rare. Subsequently, a number of such cases have been publicized suggesting this kind of occurrence is not nearly as freakishly uncommon as many believed. As with men and underage girls, the complicity of the victim does not alter the criminality of the act.

The second way women can rape men is through unwilling (anal or oral) penetration of men with fingers or objects. (I don’t know if unwilling oral penetration is always treated as rape in law.)

Finally, a woman can rape a man through coercing them to penetrate the woman with an erect penis
. Though it is not easy to ‘will’ an erection, it’s not always impossible, either. Men, like women, can become physically aroused despite not actually wanting to have sex with someone. This may occur in response to physical manipulation or other reasons. Coercion need not be through physical force, obviously; a man can be blackmailed into having sex (as one commenter described his own victimization here)" http://www.feministcritics.org/blog/2009...pe-men-rp/

</div>

I should have been more clear. I'm talking exclusively about an adult female against an adult male. In most States, mine in particular, a woman can't be charged with rape unless she helps a man rape a woman. 

The code section (for my State) reads, "...rape occurs when there is any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ."

In as many States as I can recall, rape is exclusive to wording that implies a man must have sex with a woman for it to be rape or that a woman's sexual organs must be violated. Cases where a woman does something as you described, it will often be titled under a sexual battery or sexual assault--not rape. wrong_box, it appears as though those comments are opinions. While the first one is true, the second and third don't fit any State law that I'm aware.

There may even be a few that do, but I don't know about them. The point, however, was that there are situations where a woman wouldn't be charged with rape. 

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 06:17 PM by wrong_box.)

Quote:I should have been more clear. I'm talking exclusively about an adult female against an adult male. In most States, mine in particular, a woman can't be charged with rape unless she helps a man rape a woman. 

The code section (for my State) reads, "...rape occurs when there is any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ."

In as many States as I can recall, rape is exclusive to wording that implies a man must have sex with a woman for it to be rape
or that a woman's sexual organs must be violated. Cases where a woman does something as you described, it will often be titled under a sexual battery or sexual assault--not rape. wrong_box, it appears as though those comments are opinions. While the first one is true, the second and third don't fit any State law that I'm aware.

There may even be a few that do, but I don't know about them. The point, however, was that there are situations where a woman wouldn't be charged with rape. 
you must not have read my entire post...I did not highlight the part about minors, but the other highlighted portion deals with what you are talking about...one portion does anyway and the other portion deals with penatrating a male with objects, but here it is again...

"

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 06:25 PM by wrong_box.)

Quote:I should have been more clear. I'm talking exclusively about an adult female against an adult male. In most States, mine in particular, a woman can't be charged with rape unless she helps a man rape a woman. 

In as many States as I can recall, rape is exclusive to wording that implies a man must have sex with a woman for it to be rape or that a woman's sexual organs must be violated. Cases where a woman does something as you described, it will often be titled under a sexual battery or sexual assault--not rape. wrong_box, it appears as though those comments are opinions. While the first one is true, the second and third don't fit any State law that I'm aware.

read my above post...it's fact...One or more of them says when it was made legal to charge women with male rape...The following is from a link I shared and once again, it talks not only of statutory rape, but also of grown men being raped by women..

"

Can a Woman be Prosecuted for Raping a Man?
Yes!  While a minority of states still use the traditional definition of rape, most have amended their rape laws to make them gender neutral.  Under these statutes, women can be charged with raping men, or other women.  (see same sex rape)  Additionally, women can be charged with statutory rape of minor boys who are under the age of consent. Several widely publicized cases of female-male statutory rape in the United States involved school teachers raping their teenage male students.  Further, in states that do not recognize female-male rape, the unwanted sexual touching can still be classified as assault or sexual abuse.

- See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/rape-and-gender--can-a-woman-rape-a-man.html#sthash.2NzHFho1.dpuf"

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 07:18 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

Quote:you must not have read my entire post...I did not highlight the part about minors, but the other highlighted portion deals with what you are talking about...one portion does anyway and the other portion deals with penatrating a male with objects, but here it is again...

"

I certainly read it. You highlighted that there were three ways, and I addressed the first one just because it was there.

The second way is most certainly illegal. Typically, it's considered sexual battery or something of the sort--not rape. I've re-read that a few times, and I can't find his source.

I've already said that you're potentially correct on some level. I haven't found one to prove you're right, however. I also know that you're not 100% correct since my State (and many others) are very specific that a woman is the only one capable of rape unless a woman helps a man rape anther woman. Excluding, of course, the statutory rape or  teacher-student exceptions. 

Quote: 

read my above post...it's fact...One or more of them says when it was made legal to charge women with male rape...The following is from a link I shared and once again, it talks not only of statutory rape, but also of grown men being raped by women..

"

<div>Can a Woman be Prosecuted for Raping a Man?
Yes!  While a minority of states still use the traditional definition of rape, most have amended their rape laws to make them gender neutral.  Under these statutes, women can be charged with raping men, or other women.  (see same sex rape)  Additionally, women can be charged with statutory rape of minor boys who are under the age of consent. Several widely publicized cases of female-male statutory rape in the United States involved school teachers raping their teenage male students.  Further, in states that do not recognize female-male rape, the unwanted sexual touching can still be classified as assault or sexual abuse.

- See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/rape-and-gender--can-a-woman-rape-a-man.html#sthash.2NzHFho1.dpuf"

</div>

All I'm asking for is that you show me where State law says she's capable of rape as I've described.

The last comment in this quote what I said earlier, BTW. It says "minority of states", but I haven't found one (much less a majority) which say that a woman can rape a man.

Again, the point was to show that a woman couldn't rape a man. The very likely possibility exists, in my State, that there would be issues with charging woman with rape in relation to a post-op sex changed male. 

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 08:12 PM by wrong_box.)

Quote:I certainly read it. You highlighted that there were three ways, and I addressed the first one just because it was there.

The second way is most certainly illegal. Typically, it's considered sexual battery or something of the sort--not rape. I've re-read that a few times, and I can't find his source.

I've already said that you're potentially correct on some level. I haven't found one to prove you're right, however. I also know that you're not 100% correct since my State (and many others) are very specific that a woman is the only one capable of rape unless a woman helps a man rape anther woman. Excluding, of course, the statutory rape or  teacher-student exceptions. 

All I'm asking for is that you show me where State law says she's capable of rape as I've described.

The last comment in this quote what I said earlier, BTW. It says "minority of states", but I haven't found one (much less a majority) which say that a woman can rape a man.

Again, the point was to show that a woman couldn't rape a man. The very likely possibility exists, in my State, that there would be issues with charging woman with rape in relation to a post-op sex changed male. 
again I will post this link showing that all your questions have been answered...

Traditional Rape Laws, Misconceptions, and Social Stigmas

Traditionally, state rape

laws defined rape as a man forcing a woman to have sexual intercourse.  This traditional notion of rape is reinforced by various misconceptions and social stigmas.  For instance, many people believe that it is impossible for a woman to rape a man because they believe that the male erectile response is voluntary.  However, this is untrue as this is an involuntary response.  Additionally, many people believe that women are unable to rape a man because they are smaller and weaker.   This too is untrue.  Further, a female rapist may compel sexual intercourse through the threat of a weapon, or by the use of a date rape drug
.  Many people also believe that women cannot rape men because men always want to have sex.  This social stigma is untrue

Can a Woman be Prosecuted for Raping a Man?

<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Yes!  While a minority of states still use the traditional definition of rape, most have amended their rape laws to make them gender neutral
  Under these statutes, women can be charged with raping men, or other women.  (see same sex rape
)  Additionally, women can be charged with statutory rape
</span> of minor boys who are under the age of consent
. Several widely publicized cases of female-male statutory rape in the United States involved school teachers raping their teenage male students.  Further, in states that do not recognize female-male rape, the unwanted sexual touching can still be classified as assault
or sexual abuse

- See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/ar...hvNcd.dpuf

"In 2012, the FBI's Uniform Crime Report made a significant stride by redefining rape as: "The penetration, no matter how slight, of the [BAD WORD REMOVED] or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim." http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/09/living/chr...male-rape/

. Though it is not easy to ‘will’ an erection, it’s not always impossible, either. Men, like women, can become physically aroused despite not actually wanting to have sex with someone. This may occur in response to physical manipulation or other reasons. Coercion need not be through physical force
, obviously; a man can be blackmailed into having sex (as one commenter described his own victimization here)" <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.feministcritics.org/blog/2009/01/05/can-women-rape-men-rp/' title="External link">http://www.feministc...en-rape-men-rp/</a>

Now having shown that the FBI redifined it's rape defination removing the part where only men can be rapists,, and by the link I shared several times that shows that it is in fact possible in 3 ways for a woman to rape a man there should be no more questions...If you still have doubts you an google " can a woman rape a man" and find countless other sources that say yes it's possible and yes states have been changing their rape laws since 2012 to allow for women raping men...

• <div>
    <div>
    <div>Man tells of shock, pain after women raped him in PE ...
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>www.news24.com/.../Man-tells-of-shock-pain-after-women-<b>rape</b>...
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

• <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>News24
    </div>
    </div>
    <span>May 12, 2015 - “It's [female-on-male rape] very rare. This incident described in the Eastern Cape is quite an anomaly when you look at the broader picture of ...</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>

• Suspected female rapists flee with victim's semen | News24
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>www.news24.com/.../Suspected-<b>female</b>-<b>rapists</b>-flee-with-victims-...
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

• <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>News24
    </div>
    </div>
    <span>May 6, 2015 - Eastern Cape police are looking for three women who allegedly abducted a man at gunpoint and took turns raping him before fleeing with his ...</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>

• Woman pleads guilty to breaking into apartment, attempting ...
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>pix11.com/.../<b>woman</b>-pleads-guilty-to-breaking-into-apartment-<b>ra</b>...
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

• <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>WPIX
    </div>
    </div>
    <span>May 17, 2015 - Chantae Gilman, 28, has been sentenced to nine months in prison for attempted rape and attempted assault in a plea deal with prosecutors.</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>

• South African man raped by THREE women so they could ...
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Man-<b>raped</b>-gunpoint-THREE-women-c...
    <div>
    <div>Daily Mail
    </div>
    </div>
    <span>May 7, 2015 - A man was kidnapped at gunpoint and raped by three women who collected .... Isis's female Gestapo wreaking terror on their own sex: They.</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>

• Made To Penetrate: Female-on-Male Rape - Vocativ
    <div>
    <div>
    <div>www.vocativ.com/underworld/crime/hard-truth-girl-guy-<b>rape</b>/
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

• <span>Oct 30, 2013 - When a guy is "made to penetrate" a female, is it rape? ... The concept of a woman forcing a man into a sex act can seem paradoxical, if not ...</span>
</div>

Eh the rape thing is a little to much for me I always thought any forced action was rape but I think JagsNDawgs is police so he would no more then me. I forgot how we even got on this subject?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Eh the rape thing is a little to much for me I always thought any forced action was rape but I think JagsNDawgs is police so he would no more then me. I forgot how we even got on this subject?
No telling, all I'm saying is that rape definations have been changed and the old school thinking that men can not be raped by a women have changed...some people and places have yet to change their thinking but it's changing

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.44.040'>http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.44.040</a>

The Washington State Law sounds pretty gender neutral to me:

(1) A person is guilty of rape in the first degree when such person engages in sexual intercourse with another person by forcible compulsion where the perpetrator or an accessory:

(a) Uses or threatens to use a deadly weapon or what appears to be a deadly weapon; or

(b Kidnaps the victim; or

© Inflicts serious physical injury, including but not limited to physical injury which renders the victim unconscious; or

(d) Feloniously enters into the building or vehicle where the victim is situated.

(2) Rape in the first degree is a class A felony.

Lot of massive persecution complexes in here. 

[Image: Voltaire_zpsnkoorlff.png]

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:[Image: Voltaire_zpsnkoorlff.png]

I don't understand. Who am I supposed to feel sorry for? You?

Who are you not allowed to criticize? 

Here we go again - someone who is from the non-downtrodden, non-minority, non-marginalized, who wants us to feel their pain.

Oh, the burden of leadership is great!

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

wow, this thread certainly went off the deep end.  That being said, I am drawn to one aspect in particular.

In as many States as I can recall, rape is exclusive to

wording that implies a man must have sex with a woman for it to be rape or that a woman's sexual organs must be violated. Cases where a woman does something as you described, it will often be titled under a sexual battery or sexual assault--not rape. wrong_box, it appears as though those comments are opinions. While the first one is true, the second and third don't fit any State law that I'm aware.

I don't really want to bother looking up the statute that you cite (I'm assuming Georgia).   If a man is forcibly sodomized by another man, would that not be considered rape?  Especially since homosexual males consider the rectum a "sex organ"?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 05:36 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

Quote:No telling, all I'm saying is that rape definations have been changed and the old school thinking that men can not be raped by a women have changed...some people and places have yet to change their thinking but it's changing

Senor Fantastico provided an example that appears in favor of either sex. I was looking for State law, not personal opinion. I'm well aware of the FBI's definition of the word, but rape isn't a federal offense, and I can't imagine a situation where they could charge someone with it. 

I don't know if you don't understand my point, or I'm not explaining it properly. It's my opinion that women can rape men. Those links you provided cite a case from South Africa and one in Washington--Senor Fantastico just pointed out that their definition seems relevant. The other links are nothing more than opinions (until substantiated) or something not relevant to the discussion. 

My point, as I said earlier, was that a "female sex organ" must be violated by a "male sex organ" in order to be considered rape in my State. No amount of news articles can change the fact that a woman can't commit rape here unless, of course, they fit the certain limiting circumstances I mentioned earlier

http://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010...r-6/16-6-1

Read it for yourself. Subsection '(b)' and '(c )' only deal with the punitive aspect. So, again, a person that has undergone gender reassignment may be immune to this charge if gender roles / titles are eliminated. 

Quote:I don't really want to bother looking up the statute that you cite (I'm assuming Georgia).   If a man is forcibly sodomized by another man, would that not be considered rape?  Especially since homosexual males consider the rectum a "sex organ"?

No. In Georgia, a woman is the only person that can be raped (previous exceptions assumed). What you described would fall under sodomy / aggravated sodomy. As messed up as that is...