Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jade Helm 15

I think some people are missing the point it's not the drill itself that has some cautious. It's the drill which describes a scenario where the army needs to take down a rebellion on American soil. It list several southwest areas as hostile, in the past you might have training in Arizona where they're drilling to take a desert city in the middle east this drill specifically says we're training to take on Dallas from a citizen rebellion. Look this can all be made light hearted but the reality is a valid concern can be made when a government is practicing capturing and detaining it's own citizens.

Especially with such a fragile state our nations is in.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think some people are missing the point it's not the drill itself that has some cautious. It's the drill which describes a scenario where the army needs to take down a rebellion on American soil. It list several southwest areas as hostile, in the past you might have training in Arizona where they're drilling to take a desert city in the middle east this drill specifically says we're training to take on Dallas from a citizen rebellion. Look this can all be made light hearted but the reality is a valid concern can be made when a government is practicing capturing and detaining it's own citizens.

Especially with such a fragile state our nations is in.

Care to provide a source of the details of a military drill that is classified?  Specifically cite where the scenario is to "take down a rebellion on American soil".  What part "specifically says that the training is to take on Dallas from a citizen rebellion"?

I'm willing to bet that you can offer no credible proof of anything.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I think some people are missing the point it's not the drill itself that has some cautious. It's the drill which describes a scenario where the army needs to take down a rebellion on American soil. It list several southwest areas as hostile, in the past you might have training in Arizona where they're drilling to take a desert city in the middle east this drill specifically says we're training to take on Dallas from a citizen rebellion.
Where'd you read all that? I kind of doubt that the Army would publish documents saying that they're training in Arizona to invade Dallas.

Quote:Where'd you read all that? I kind of doubt that the Army would publish documents saying that they're training in Arizona to invade Dallas.

When I get home I'll look up the articles I read it on.

Quote:Care to provide a source of the details of a military drill that is classified? Specifically cite where the scenario is to "take down a rebellion on American soil". What part "specifically says that the training is to take on Dallas from a citizen rebellion"?

I'm willing to bet that you can offer no credible proof of anything.

There's been briefings on jade helm leaked back to the beginning of the year this isn't a new subject it's just newly getting traction. I'll look up the sources when I get home tonight.

Quote:Where'd you read all that? I kind of doubt that the Army would publish documents saying that they're training in Arizona to invade Dallas.

This guy gives the best summary of it with several links. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/con...arks-alarm. Texas, Utah, and South California are marked as hostile territories in the unclassified legend. They have New Mexcio as brown indicating unkown leaning hostile. I thought I had read about Dallas specifically in the past but can't seem to find that information so I'll retract that statement. There's tons of video's and blogs breaking down the logo "Mastering the Human Domain" and what it's intentions are.

Combine this action with the DHS purchasing civilian targets http://www.examiner.com/article/company-...s-training

The unprecedented purchase of hollow point ammo by all federal departments ( you don't use hollow points for target practice and they're forbiden in foreign conflicts) forbes had it 1.6 Billion? http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Nevermind army manuals openly stating the greatest threat to the homeland is right wing extremist http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/politics/t...-security/ or Janet Napolitano here http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009.../?page=all

it's just plenty of dots to connect. Some people may not wish to connect the dots. To me specifically listing States as hostile and not even pretending it's some foreign state is a little reason for caution with everything else considered. 

Now there's others out there that straight up claim to have information about it being for training of occupying American states and civilians. But some of these sources can be called conspiracy sites but here's some of the links.

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/jade-helm-15-decoded/

All that said I don't believe at all Jade Helm is martial law rolling out, or anything more then training. But the WHAT they are training for is where I disagree with the mainstream and what most accept. It's hard sometimes for the right wing who is blindly loyal to the military to understand that even the military is being corrupted by higher powers to consolidate power.

Jade Helm is a test run for Skynet, we're almost there ladies.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:This guy gives the best summary of it with several links. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/con...arks-alarm. Texas, Utah, and South California are marked as hostile territories in the unclassified legend. They have New Mexcio as brown indicating unkown leaning hostile. I thought I had read about Dallas specifically in the past but can't seem to find that information so I'll retract that statement. There's tons of video's and blogs breaking down the logo "Mastering the Human Domain" and what it's intentions are.

Combine this action with the DHS purchasing civilian targets http://www.examiner.com/article/company-...s-training

The unprecedented purchase of hollow point ammo by all federal departments ( you don't use hollow points for target practice and they're forbiden in foreign conflicts) forbes had it 1.6 Billion? http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Nevermind army manuals openly stating the greatest threat to the homeland is right wing extremist http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/politics/t...-security/ or Janet Napolitano here http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009.../?page=all

it's just plenty of dots to connect. Some people may not wish to connect the dots. To me specifically listing States as hostile and not even pretending it's some foreign state is a little reason for caution with everything else considered. 

Now there's others out there that straight up claim to have information about it being for training of occupying American states and civilians. But some of these sources can be called conspiracy sites but here's some of the links.

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/jade-helm-15-decoded/

All that said I don't believe at all Jade Helm is martial law rolling out, or anything more then training. But the WHAT they are training for is where I disagree with the mainstream and what most accept. It's hard sometimes for the right wing who is blindly loyal to the military to understand that even the military is being corrupted by higher powers to consolidate power.

Eric, do you have enough tin foil?  If not I can rush some over to you.   Wink   Make sure that you have the bunker well stocked.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Eric, do you have enough tin foil? If not I can rush some over to you. Wink Make sure that you have the bunker well stocked.

I'm pretty up front and honest I expect the worse and distrust government at pretty much all levels. Little in this world leads me to believe I should do different.

Quote:I'm pretty up front and honest I expect the worse and distrust government at pretty much all levels. Little in this world leads me to believe I should do different.

I don't doubt you and I understand where you are coming from.  However, there is also reality.  I don't expect you to take my word for it, but I can assure you that the government and the military are not preparing to take over the U.S.A..

Quote:I don't doubt you and I understand where you are coming from. However, there is also reality. I don't expect you to take my word for it, but I can assure you that the government and the military are not preparing to take over the U.S.A..

That you know of.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I don't doubt you and I understand where you are coming from. However, there is also reality. I don't expect you to take my word for it, but I can assure you that the government and the military are not preparing to take over the U.S.A..
I tend to agree.

Not take over just control chaos. When the economy imploded and the dollars done that's what all this training is for. Control the chaos when the dollar goes bye bye. I hope your right and the day never comes, I look around and just wonder how it hasn't already came.

Eric,

I think that map is not literally identifying stile citizens, it looks more like a pretend map for the purpose of the exercise.

I'm 91% sure if it was actual mapping, Az would not be uncertain, leaning friendly.

Quote:Eric,

I think that map is not literally identifying stile citizens, it looks more like a pretend map for the purpose of the exercise.

I'm 91% sure if it was actual mapping, Az would not be uncertain, leaning friendly.

It's all classified but I've read several places with "leaked sources" which it's impossible to verify the legend isn't depicting a foreign nation or state. In the drills they'll attempt to infiltrate hostile Texas without detection from friendly Nevada and so on. Like I said the drill itself doesn't concern me it's more of a pattern when government trains military personnel in events where US citizens are the enemy. It's a mindset that leads to the question why?

This is hardly an isolated event back in march or April they did drills about detaining and controlling inner city black communities.