Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Adios Jaxson de Ville - merged

Quote:Umm, i read your posts?
And from that you've determined I'm the creepiest person on this board? 

Aren't you one of those who whines about name calling here?  Really? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:And from that you've determined I'm the creepiest person on this board? 

Yes, you are quite obsessive and creepy.

No, i don't care about name calling, i have thick skin.  Call me what you want, this is an internet board, has no bearing on me.

Quote:59,085 (FBT's post count) - 165 (number of posts in this thread) = 58,280......  But yes, people in this thread are wasting entirely too much time discussing this.

[Image: Tina-Fey-giving-herself-high-five.gif]
Hey, whatever you need to make up...

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Hey, whatever you need to make up...
That's some bad math!

Quote:Hey, whatever you need to make up...

What did I make up exactly?

Quote:I might have laughed....and still thought it was mean!! If this was grade school, yall would be pulling on my pigtails!!! Tongue

Dippin' 'em in the ink well, too !!

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:And from that you've determined I'm the creepiest person on this board? 

You do come across as a troll, FBT. Until I saw "administrator" under your name, I just thought that was what your were. i actually dread seeing you enter a thread because it just derails because of your attitude.

Quote:What did I make up exactly?
All of it? 

We have officially hit the dog days of the deadzone....

Football cannot get here soon enough....

I know right? I'm pretty excited myself.

Quote:All of it? 

What are you talking about? All I've said in thread was:

"59,085 (FBT's post count) - 165 (number of posts in this thread) = 58,280......  But yes, people in this thread are wasting entirely too much time discussing this."

At the time of that post, that's how many posts you had and it was the 165th post in the thread. You had 58,280 more posts than this entire thread. Those are facts and not made up. So how is that exactly "made up"?

Quote:R.I.P. JAXON -----

LET THE NEW ERA BEGIN

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aliexpress.com%2Fprice%2Fcat-costume-kit_price.html&ei=NUSLVe3BEYGv-QGK7JyADQ&bvm=bv.96339352,d.cWw&psig=AFQjCNESC_elDo50DWSBZRS1L_GI9M2oyg&ust=1435276680026536'>[Image: MASCOT-CITY-Kitty-Kitling-font-b-Cat-b-f...custom.jpg]</a>

Welcome to Jacksonville, prepare to be snuggled..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I literally LOLed when I saw that!

Would only seem right to have a black jaguar as the new mascot

Quote:Would only seem right to have a black jaguar as the new mascot

He'd look just like Sir Purr....
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:What are you talking about? All I've said in thread was:

"59,085 (FBT's post count) - 165 (number of posts in this thread) = 58,280......  But yes, people in this thread are wasting entirely too much time discussing this."

At the time of that post, that's how many posts you had and it was the 165th post in the thread. You had 58,280 more posts than this entire thread. Those are facts and not made up. So how is that exactly "made up"?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:He'd look just like Sir Purr....
Quote:He'd look just like Sir Purr....

Johnny O said today same cat suit just different person inside

Good luck to him and whoever ends up in the suit next.