Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

I love that movie! It's a coin toss between it and Blazing Saddles as being my favorite movie! Does that make me weird? :blink:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.

When will you be back?

I can't tell you that. It's classified.

Quote:I love that movie! It's a coin toss between it and Blazing Saddles as being my favorite movie! Does that make me weird? :blink:

Nah, they're both funny movies

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:I love that movie! It's a coin toss between it and Blazing Saddles as being my favorite movie! Does that make me weird? :blink:

No, it makes you a connoisseur of good funny movies.   :thumbsup: 

It's twue, it's twue... 

Whoa, baby, I am not from Havana

I never understood what that meant. :confused:

Quote:Whoa, baby, I am not from Havana

He was referencing a Cuban superman. A supposedly insatiable male performer in live sex shows popular in Havana before the revolution.

Quote:He was referencing a Cuban superman. A supposedly insatiable male performer in live sex shows popular in Havana before the revolution.

Okay...I get it now! I'd never heard anything freaky about Cuba...now if he'd said Tijuana... :whistling:

Quote:Okay...I get it now! I'd never heard anything freaky about Cuba...now if he'd said Tijuana... :whistling:

That's the donkey shows.  Sammy can fill us in on the details of that.   :teehee:

Another Great Movie.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTw1lzxTAis

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Whoa, baby, I am not from Havana

See that hand?

Steady like a rock.

Yeah, but this is the hand I shoot with.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

"We've got to get him to a hospital!!"

"What's that!???!!"

"It's a big place, full of doctors and nurses."

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

I didn't think the day would ever come; I'm actually going to use the internet for a legitimate, work-related purpose today.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I didn't think the day would ever come; I'm actually going to use the internet for a legitimate, work-related purpose today.
You can do that? You learn something new every day.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:You can do that? You learn something new every day.

He's ordering carry-out for the office luncheon, thus, the "work related".

Quote:He's ordering carry-out for the office luncheon, thus, the "work related".

Uh, we don't do "carry out" here homey-my-biscuit. It's delivery or nothin'.

Quote:Uh, we don't do "carry out" here homey-my-biscuit. It's delivery or nothin'.

You could at least convey the impression that you slaved over a hot take-out counter for that delicious food. Now your pioneering interweb efforts won't be appreciated.

Quote:You could at least convey the impression that you slaved over a hot take-out counter for that delicious food. Now your pioneering interweb efforts won't be appreciated.

But if I get it delivered, then I can spend more time on the "presentation" aspect and make folks think that I actually whipped up pizza and the boxes they came in!

Quote:I didn't think the day would ever come; I'm actually going to use the internet for a legitimate, work-related purpose today.

Do us all a favor...when you send out all those emails claiming to be a Nigerian Prince willing to split money with us...get your spelling correct! I'm really disappointed when my scam letters are substandard!!

Quote:Do us all a favor...when you send out all those emails claiming to be a Nigerian Prince willing to split money with us...get your spelling correct! I'm really disappointed when my scam letters are substandard!!

Uh... Hello?!?!?!

The spelling needs to be wrong in strategic places for authenticity! Else, what would make you think I was Nigerian?!