Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:A barrel of monkeys?

Apparently everything is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. That's all I ever hear..."XYZ is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!"
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Apparently everything is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. That's all I ever hear..."XYZ is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!"

That's right. But I think barrels full of monkeys are so fun, that it is the benchmark people strive for.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2014, 12:57 PM by homebiscuit.)

Quote:Apparently everything is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. That's all I ever hear..."XYZ is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!"
Just rub it in, why don't ya?

Hey, that sounds fun.

Quote:In eight days I'll be standing at the DMZ looking into North Korea.

You serious?....

Quote:In eight days I'll be standing at the DMZ looking into North Korea. I'll say hi to fat boy Kim while there.

Wait a minute, that's not the name of a rapper, is it?

Bring us all back something nice!! Except DF!! Don't bring him anything...you can get in trouble for human trafficking!!!

Quote:You serious?....

Yes. I'll be working in Korea for the next six weeks. Not at the DMZ, but going to make a visit.

Quote:Yes. I'll be working in Korea for the next six weeks. Not at the DMZ, but going to make a visit.

Your Dennis rodman aren't you?

Quote:Bring us all back something nice!! Except DF!! Don't bring him anything...you can get in trouble for human trafficking!!!

I'll just regale him with stories about how the local girls lust after Dutch engineers. I hope I can keep a straight face.

Quote:Your Dennis rodman aren't you?

We're confused with each other quite often. He's a little bit taller, though.

Quote:I'll just regale him with stories about how the local girls lust after Dutch engineers. I hope I can keep a straight face.

Don't bother...you won't be able too! :no:

Quote:Yes. I'll be working in Korea for the next six weeks. Not at the DMZ, but going to make a visit.

Are you military?

Quote:Are you military?

Prior. Military contractor now.

Koi are kreepy.

Quote:Koi are kreepy.

Creepy fish? What are the doing, stalking you?

Quote:Prior. Military contractor now.

Well was going to thank you, as a serviceman, but I'll thank you for your prior service then! :thanks: 

Quote:Well was going to thank you, as a serviceman, but I'll thank you for your prior service then! :thanks:

You're welcome.

Quote:Creepy fish? What are the doing, stalking you?

They just seem so unnatural the way they rise to the surface and...gawp.  I call them zombie fish.

Quote:They just seem so unnatural the way they rise to the surface and...gawp.  I call them zombie fish.

They're begging for food

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:They just seem so unnatural the way they rise to the surface and...gawp.  I call them zombie fish.

If you feed them...they might stop for a while. :whistling:

Anyone notice the ads during ball games for this Kevin Hart / Ice Cube movie?   

They've either used up all of the "short jokes" in these ads - or the movie is just an hour and a half of nothing but short jokes.