Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Annual Site Wide Mock

Had a few beers but I believe it is me on the clock and the Cleveland Browns can't believe that our top rated tackle Connor Willams is still available. We might have just found a good one to replace Joe Thomas.

He is still available right?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes he is. Williams it is.

(03-27-2018, 11:16 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Yes he is. Williams it is.

Woohoo browns championship!

JUNGLE CAT 2017 is up
'02

(03-27-2018, 11:20 PM)Jags02 Wrote: JUNGLE CAT 2017 is up

Who knows what to expect?

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2018, 11:37 PM by JUNGLE CAT 2017.)

The New York Football Giants, with the 34th pick of the 2018 mock NFL Draft select....Derrius Guice, Running Back, Louisiana State University.
[Image: 59da2209203b2.image.jpg]

Good pick.

Browns take CB Mike Hughes.

The Colts want to add a piece to help the oline, and like a handful of prospects that could do it, but with back to back picks they cannot pass on filling two glaring needs that have also slid considerably farther than they should have.

The Colts select DJ Moore and Rashaan Evans.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 03:31 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-27-2018, 11:14 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Had a few beers but I believe it is me on the clock and the Cleveland Browns can't believe that our top rated tackle Connor Willams is still available. We might have just found a good one to replace Joe Thomas.

He is still available right?

Unbelievable steal at this point in the draft.

(03-28-2018, 01:34 AM)Upper Wrote: The Colts want to add a piece to help the oline, and like a handful of prospects that could do it, but with back to back picks they cannot pass on filling two glaring needs that have also slid considerably farther than they should have.

The Colts select DJ Moore and Rashaan Evans.

I can't believe they fell this far.

Really hope the draft doesn’t end up like this for the colts.

The Bucs take DT Maurice Hurst after he is cleared to play. One of the top defensive talents in the draft in the secound round. Heir apparent to Gerald McCoy.

The Bears need to add offensive lineman but no value at this pick. It’s between Olivier CB and Kirk WR. Robinson and Meredith coming back from injuries. They need to add more pieces to the offense for Trubisky. The Bears select Christian Kirk WR. He could be what Cobb was for the Packers when he came out (offense and returner).

(03-28-2018, 10:37 AM)jjah34 Wrote: The Bears need to add offensive lineman but no value at this pick. It’s between Olivier CB and Kirk WR. Robinson and Meredith coming back from injuries. They need to add more pieces to the offense for Trubisky. The Bears select Christian Kirk WR. He could be what Cobb was for the Packers when he came out (offense and returner).

I disagree with the first sentence but good pick

(03-28-2018, 11:13 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 10:37 AM)jjah34 Wrote: The Bears need to add offensive lineman but no value at this pick. It’s between Olivier CB and Kirk WR. Robinson and Meredith coming back from injuries. They need to add more pieces to the offense for Trubisky. The Bears select Christian Kirk WR. He could be what Cobb was for the Packers when he came out (offense and returner).

I disagree with the first sentence but good pick

Who is available that I missed for o-line?

ColoJag is on the clock with the Broncos...
'02

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 01:13 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-28-2018, 08:04 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Really hope the draft doesn’t end up like this for the colts.

They should have a good draft with a top 6 pick and 2 early picks in the 2nd.  Still wouldn't be to concerned though as they have no dline, no oline, and no QB. 3 most important parts of football

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 04:25 PM by ColoJag.)

With the 40th pick in the NFL Draft the Denver Broncos Select.....Harrison Phillips

Run defense has been a huge issue for the Broncos and Phillips will definitely help fix that. Orlando Brown was also up for consideration but due to the Broncos trading for the Zona RT

jjah34 and the Raiders are on the clock...
'02

The Raiders choose CB Carlton Davis.

CSTblank is up...
'02