Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What position will the Jags draft at #61?
This poll is closed.
OL
43.33%
13 43.33%
WR
23.33%
7 23.33%
QB
10.00%
3 10.00%
TE
16.67%
5 16.67%
RB
0%
0 0%
LB
6.67%
2 6.67%
S
0%
0 0%
CB
0%
0 0%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NFL Draft - Rounds 2&3 - Live Thread

Another good pick imo.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-27-2018, 09:06 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Love the player, hate the pick.A WR was not needed given our QB situation. Especially not a deep threat.

Yup, I need bortles to improve his deep passes ball placement

Not bad, probably may second favorite WR behind Sutton. I just like Sutton because he reminds me of Jeffery. Chark has great upside.

(04-27-2018, 09:01 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Damn man, Steelers always drafting wrs, jaguars, rarely, just boring linemen

Wait what?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I really wanted the OL fixed. But you gotta love the WR.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(04-27-2018, 09:06 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: Good pick. I thought we were going Rudolph with Brunell up there lol

I knew that wasn't gonna happen.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 09:09 PM by irontrooper83.)

Well I opened the thread about D.J. Chark weeks ago so can't really complain now. Fantastic potential.
I was just expecting a different direction at this point.

(04-27-2018, 09:06 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Love the player, hate the pick.A WR was not needed given our QB situation. Especially not a deep threat.

So you don't want to give our QB a weapon? Makes sense to me, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Blake can throw deep.
'02

Meh again

Chark is a beast

Give me Griffin in the 3rd and it’s a successful day 2.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We got all this speed with the least accurate QB in football.

(04-27-2018, 09:08 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Meh again

So it's like every single one of your posts, then?

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 09:10 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(04-27-2018, 09:08 PM)Dimson Wrote:

So you don't want to give our QB a weapon? Makes sense to me, lol.

The team doesn't trust him to throw deep so why add a deep threat? Plus, I like our young receivers.

I like it! Not what I expected but a good player. A ton of speed in our WR room and Chark is 6'2" too so he's a decent size.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Love the upside of chark. Good size, hella fast, and really good at tracking the ball.

(04-27-2018, 09:09 PM)knarnn Wrote: Give me Griffin in the 3rd and it’s a successful day 2.

I agree but I think we'll have to move up for him.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Interesting

(04-27-2018, 09:09 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I like it! Not what I expected but a good player. A ton of speed in our WR room and Chark is 6'2" too so he's a decent size.

He’s 6’2 7/8 so pretty much 6’3 lol