Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Site Wide Mock Discussion Thead

I'll go with Greg Little here as well hoping they can reach his potential for Atlanta

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-29-2019, 11:55 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I'll go with Greg Little here as well hoping they can reach his potential for Atlanta

Thirded, ATL picks Greg Little. Washington (JagsClubofMD) are now on the clock.

Deebo would make sense with the next Skins pick since they addressed DE in RD 1. QB could be a possibility as well.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I think Polite would be a steal here for the Panthers.

Can we start a vote? My vote is Polite.

Polite +1

(03-30-2019, 08:53 AM)JagJohn Wrote: Polite +1

+2

I vote Polite

I would not vote Polite. He's probably going day 3 now, and maybe significantly into day 3.

(03-30-2019, 12:30 PM)Upper Wrote: I would not vote Polite. He's probably going day 3 now, and maybe significantly into day 3.

Why is that?

(03-30-2019, 12:39 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 12:30 PM)Upper Wrote: I would not vote Polite. He's probably going day 3 now, and maybe significantly into day 3.

Why is that?

He completely bombed the interview process at the combine, and then he tested less athletic than most of the groundscrew during his pro day yesterday.

(03-30-2019, 12:50 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 12:39 PM)Dimson Wrote: Why is that?

He completely bombed the interview process at the combine, and then he tested less athletic than most of the groundscrew during his pro day yesterday.

I bet he did that on purpose because he has a first round promise.

Cleveland is now on the clock.

(03-30-2019, 12:50 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 12:39 PM)Dimson Wrote: Why is that?

Some teams dont care about the combine as much as you do.

(03-30-2019, 06:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 12:50 PM)Upper Wrote: He completely bombed the interview process at the combine, and then he tested less athletic than most of the groundscrew during his pro day yesterday.

Certain teams look for certain things. Some value certain drills over others.

(03-30-2019, 06:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 12:50 PM)Upper Wrote: He completely bombed the interview process at the combine, and then he tested less athletic than most of the groundscrew during his pro day yesterday.

Teams absolutely care about the interview process, and teams absolutely care that he tested like a grandmom.

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2019, 09:13 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-30-2019, 08:49 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 06:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Some teams dont care about the combine as much as you do.

Teams absolutely care about the interview process, and teams absolutely care that he tested like a grandmom.

Maybe the worst combine performance ever went in the 3rd last year

I honestly would of taken Gardner but I was just ready for the next pick

(03-30-2019, 08:49 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 06:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Some teams dont care about the combine as much as you do.

I think the bad pro day will hurt him more than anything.  I still think he goes day 2 though.  Hes still a good football player which is the most important part

It's time to vote and I say the Vikings run to the podium and draft Dre'mont Jones.

(03-31-2019, 11:07 AM)Dimson Wrote: It's time to vote and I say the Vikings run to the podium and draft  Dre'mont Jones.

If he's still on the board, he definitely gets my vote.

Anthony Nelson for the Vikings imo. Dremont Jones is Micheal Bennett 2.0