Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Site Wide Mock Discussion Thead

(04-03-2019, 04:27 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 04:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What round do you think he goes in?  I think he goes in the 4th

Third.
Gardner Minshew then

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-03-2019, 05:16 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 03:02 PM)JackCity Wrote: Name a better duo than flgators loving terrible NFL QBs

Flgators and lying about people comparing Teddy to Manning/Rodgers/Montana is a pretty iconic duo too.

How did you feel about Teddy?

(04-03-2019, 05:47 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 04:27 PM)Dimson Wrote: Third.
Gardner Minshew then

I am really interested in Minshew. Obviously he can sling it, but can he run a pro style offense?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-03-2019, 05:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:16 PM)Upper Wrote: Flgators and lying about people comparing Teddy to Manning/Rodgers/Montana is a pretty iconic duo too.

How did you feel about Teddy?

He was my favorite player in the draft, and was on his way to being that before his injury, but I wouldn't dare comp him to the all time greats. The one link that was provided a while ago that had even a tiny form of hinting that he had that upside was in the "what is Bridgewater's ultimate upside" thread.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 09:23 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-03-2019, 08:23 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: How did you feel about Teddy?

He was my favorite player in the draft, and was on his way to being that before his injury, but I wouldn't dare comp him to the all time greats. The one link that was provided a while ago that had even a tiny form of hinting that he had that upside was in the "what is Bridgewater's ultimate upside" thread.

lol, oh there was plenty more than that one example.  Was on his way to what? lol  The year before he got hurt he had 14 TDs and 9 Ints.  Zimmer even discussed he had to simplify the playbook to make things easier for Teddy because he couldnt make a lot of the throws.  Bortles has a better TD INt ratio than Teddy.  You, TMD,and vagratwade tried so hard that year to push Teddy down everyones throats claiming he was going to be the next great, was tiring at times the way yall did that.

[Image: BUbUAPSCUAAtpn9.png]

(04-03-2019, 09:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 08:23 PM)Upper Wrote: He was my favorite player in the draft, and was on his way to being that before his injury, but I wouldn't dare comp him to the all time greats. The one link that was provided a while ago that had even a tiny form of hinting that he had that upside was in the "what is Bridgewater's ultimate upside" thread.

lol, oh there was plenty more than that one example.  Was on his way to what? lol  The year before he got hurt he had 14 TDs and 9 Ints.  Zimmer even discussed he had to simplify the playbook to make things easier for Teddy because he couldnt make a lot of the throws.  Bortles has a better TD INt ratio than Teddy.  You, TMD,and vagratwade tried so hard that year to push Teddy down everyones throats claiming he was going to be the next great, was tiring at times the way yall did that.

You thought Johnny Manziel was worth the 3rd overall pick that year and also thought Aaron Murray was one of the best QBs in the draft. Given your history of falling for god awful QBs I'm not sure you are allowed give others grief for QBs they loved....

(04-04-2019, 03:41 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 09:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: lol, oh there was plenty more than that one example.  Was on his way to what? lol  The year before he got hurt he had 14 TDs and 9 Ints.  Zimmer even discussed he had to simplify the playbook to make things easier for Teddy because he couldnt make a lot of the throws.  Bortles has a better TD INt ratio than Teddy.  You, TMD,and vagratwade tried so hard that year to push Teddy down everyones throats claiming he was going to be the next great, was tiring at times the way yall did that.

You thought Johnny Manziel was worth the 3rd overall pick that year and also thought Aaron Murray was one of the best QBs in the draft. Given your history of falling for god awful QBs I'm not sure you are allowed give others grief for QBs they loved....

Manziel could of been he just had an addiction issue, on top of that he admitted to not even studying the playbook. Talent was there just not the work ethic and he had a drug issue.  I was the biggest Justin Blackmon fan as well, we all know how that turned out too.  Never did I once say tank for Manziel though.  The funny thing is tank for Teddy and he went at the last pick in the first round so we would of tanked and lost games on purlose  for nothing.  I know you were a Teddy lover too so I can understand why you're upset talking about it

(04-04-2019, 06:44 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 03:41 AM)JackCity Wrote: You thought Johnny Manziel was worth the 3rd overall pick that year and also thought Aaron Murray was one of the best QBs in the draft. Given your history of falling for god awful QBs I'm not sure you are allowed give others grief for QBs they loved....

Manziel could of been he just had an addiction issue, on top of that he admitted to not even studying the playbook. Talent was there just not the work ethic and he had a drug issue.  I was the biggest Justin Blackmon fan as well, we all know how that turned out too.  Never did I once say tank for Manziel though.  The funny thing is tank for Teddy and he went at the last pick in the first round so we would of tanked and lost games on purlose  for nothing.  I know you were a Teddy lover too so I can understand why you're upset talking about it

I don't think I qualify as a Teddy lover, and he was certainly never #1 on my big board like other fans had. You need a new comeback for when people make fun of  loving Aaron Murray, Tebow,  Manziel etc etc 

And with that lets get back the thread on topic

jnev and the chargers have been on the clock since yesterday afternoon.

They took Risner in the first round. What do they need next that lines up with the prospects available?

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2019, 08:04 AM by JagJohn.)

(04-04-2019, 07:49 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: jnev and the chargers have been on the clock since yesterday afternoon.

They took Risner in the first round.  What do they need next that lines up with the prospects available?

Chargers need a DT, I vote for the considerable upside of Khalen Saunders. Bit of a reach, but that hasn't put off JNev with any of his questionable picks for the eagles yet...

(04-04-2019, 08:04 AM)JagJohn Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 07:49 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: jnev and the chargers have been on the clock since yesterday afternoon.

They took Risner in the first round.  What do they need next that lines up with the prospects available?

Chargers need a DT, I vote for the considerable upside of Khalen Saunders. Bit of a reach, but that hasn't put off JNev with any of his questionable picks for the eagles yet...
I vote Renell Wren because he faced slightly better competition. Khalen is bigger but I feel Renell will have a faster adjustment to the speed of the NFL.

Has Grier being taken? I think he'd be a nice successor to have for Rivers but maybe you wanna maximize whatever window you have left

(04-04-2019, 07:46 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 06:44 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Manziel could of been he just had an addiction issue, on top of that he admitted to not even studying the playbook. Talent was there just not the work ethic and he had a drug issue.  I was the biggest Justin Blackmon fan as well, we all know how that turned out too.  Never did I once say tank for Manziel though.  The funny thing is tank for Teddy and he went at the last pick in the first round so we would of tanked and lost games on purlose  for nothing.  I know you were a Teddy lover too so I can understand why you're upset talking about it

I don't think I qualify as a Teddy lover, and he was certainly never #1 on my big board like other fans had. You need a new comeback for when people make fun of  loving Aaron Murray, Tebow,  Manziel etc etc 

You stay off topic and then tell someone to get on topic, classic.   Looks like someone's little feelings are hurt lol.  

Back on topic

(04-04-2019, 08:20 AM)JackCity Wrote: Has Grier being taken? I think he'd be a nice successor to have for Rivers but maybe you wanna maximize whatever window  you have left

He hasn't but I don't see San Diego going for a QB quite yet.

(04-04-2019, 08:14 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 08:04 AM)JagJohn Wrote: Chargers need a DT, I vote for the considerable upside of Khalen Saunders. Bit of a reach, but that hasn't put off JNev with any of his questionable picks for the eagles yet...
I vote Renell Wren because he faced slightly better competition. Khalen is bigger but I feel Renell will have a faster adjustment to the speed of the NFL.

I'll change my vote to Wren then just to get this thing moving.

Now if these ladies could stop bickering and vote on someone maybe we could get somewhere.

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2019, 08:31 AM by JackCity.)

(04-04-2019, 08:21 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 07:46 AM)JackCity Wrote: I don't think I qualify as a Teddy lover, and he was certainly never #1 on my big board like other fans had. You need a new comeback for when people make fun of  loving Aaron Murray, Tebow,  Manziel etc etc 

You stay off topic and then tell someone to get on topic, classic.   Looks like someone's little feelings are hurt lol.  

Back on topic

I could make fun of you all day for how bad your QB takes have been... just wouldn't be very enjoyable for anyone else and would ruin the thread like we've done with others.  There's a reason you're openly mocked on here so often for it.

Notice I said "lets" as in both of us

we have two votes for Renell Wren ...

(page 1 of picks thread now updated with picks from the past two days btw)

(04-04-2019, 08:36 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: we have two votes for Renell Wren ...  

nice one, i was starting to get a little confused. Who you voting for NYC?

I vote Grier for JNev.

(04-04-2019, 08:39 AM)JagJohn Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 08:36 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: we have two votes for Renell Wren ...  

nice one, i was starting to get a little confused. Who you voting for NYC?

I'll vote for Wren.  

That D-line needs help and they lost an 8 sack DT to the cards.

They should target a safety with their next pick if one of good value is there.