Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Texans Game Day Thread***

(09-15-2019, 02:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 02:18 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: That erection you have for Ramsey has lasted way more than 4 hours. Might want to see a doctor about that.

An erection can cover a slant. Jalen can't

LOL!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 02:21 PM by Section105Fan.)

After watching UCF march up and down the field against Stanford, this is flat out boring.

We let Watson get outside, not good. I mean I'd have taken a 6-3 score at half. Watson looks shaken.
No pain, no gain.

(09-15-2019, 02:16 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 02:15 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote: I don't think he was saying he wasn't great but just that he hasn't been lately.

He never had raw talent.......
He didn't, he worked hard to get there. He is bigger also, he isn't the guy who just lines up and blows by you off the street. He has worked to become great, but the body is done after all the injuries. He doesn't have the speed to fall back on.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

It could be worse...

Minshew needs a little more time to throw. But he's played well.

(09-15-2019, 02:19 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Where is Josh Allen?

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
Covering more and getting eaten up on running plays

(09-15-2019, 02:21 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Minshew needs a little more time to throw. But he's played well.

He's not losing the game for The Jags.. That's all you can really ask for with this O-line.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-15-2019, 02:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 02:18 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: That erection you have for Ramsey has lasted way more than 4 hours. Might want to see a doctor about that.

An erection can cover a slant. Jalen can't

Hopkins has 4 catches for 26 yards. You know squat about football.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(09-15-2019, 02:21 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Minshew needs a little more time to throw. But he's played well.

He also needs a little time to acclimate. Judging by his quick development in the preseason, I think we'll see better performance from him in the 2nd half.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 02:23 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

As tennessee looks flat at home against indy the AFC South looks like it's up for grabs for any of the mediocre teams willing to take it.
No pain, no gain.

(09-15-2019, 02:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

He also needs a little time to acclimate. Judging by his quick development in the preseason, I think we'll see better performance from him in the 2nd half.

Yes.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-15-2019, 02:22 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 02:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: An erection can cover a slant. Jalen can't

Hopkins has 4 catches for 26 yards. You know squat about football.

Anyone that catches a pass means its Ramseys fault when you have an agenda.

(09-15-2019, 02:20 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 02:16 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: He never had raw talent.......
He didn't, he worked hard to get there. He is bigger also, he isn't the guy who just lines up and blows by you off the street. He has worked to become great, but the body is done after all the injuries. He doesn't have the speed to fall back on.

I'm no going to argue hes playing his best football but the guy is still a wrecker and you have to factor him in. His work ethic is something else, that's how you become elite, look at Jerry Rice but for Taylor, a rookie with 2 starts and not much preseason, hes doing a great job containing Watt outside. 

All hell is breaking loose across the rest of the line but hes been quietly doing a solid job.

I'm just saying, if the team can somehow fix the line, we might have a pretty good QB in Minshew. Tom Brady couldn't do much behind this line. And no, I'm not comparing Minshew to Brady.

Honestly if we can score 17 we can win. We need a couple long drives to get the defense refreshed

The Jags we all know and love are back. If we are not a below average team, there must be something wrong like the world if off its axis

Down by only 3 at the half, i would take that any day.

Ramsey getting into it with Marrone just looks so bad.

(09-15-2019, 02:27 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Ramsey getting into it with Marrone just looks so bad.

Yea and supposedly Ramsey slapped him.