Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey thread (merged)

Julio's going to make him cry like the baby he is.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-20-2019, 10:59 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Julio's going to make him cry like the baby he is.

ESPN is reporting that Kahn was upset because Ramsey was cleared to play by three doctors and Ramsey indicated he would play.  He didn't play and Kahn called the FO and told them to trade him.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019, 11:12 AM by Jagwired.)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2788...-shad-khan

"Cleared by three doctors."
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-20-2019, 11:06 AM)jagman Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 10:59 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Julio's going to make him cry like the baby he is.

ESPN is reporting that Kahn was upset because Ramsey was cleared to play by three doctors and Ramsey indicated he would play.  He didn't play and Kahn called the FO and told them to trade him.
Wouldn't surprise me if karma catches up to Ramsey and he blows out his knee completely.

(10-20-2019, 11:14 AM)enigma Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 11:06 AM)jagman Wrote: ESPN is reporting that Kahn was upset because Ramsey was cleared to play by three doctors and Ramsey indicated he would play.  He didn't play and Kahn called the FO and told them to trade him.
Wouldn't surprise me if karma catches up to Ramsey and he blows out his knee completely.

The boy who cried wolf. I could see karma taking care of him

(10-20-2019, 11:14 AM)enigma Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 11:06 AM)jagman Wrote: ESPN is reporting that Kahn was upset because Ramsey was cleared to play by three doctors and Ramsey indicated he would play.  He didn't play and Kahn called the FO and told them to trade him.

His knee is hurting right now if this little voodoo doll I picked up in Lil" Haiti yesterday is working.

[Image: c80a13cd1b19cdbdccf49b5afd930614.jpg]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

LMAO Jalen just showed his true colors...

Sure Coughlin may have pressed the issue a bit, but a real mature MAN would have handled it and moved on - like Yannick for example.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019, 11:36 AM by JackCity.)

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...85766?s=09

https://twitter.com/JaguarMaven/status/1...26112?s=09

https://youtu.be/_TcecMJEqcc

It was definitely TC.....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

What I got from his interview is that he simply didn't appreciate somebody trying to hold him accountable for his behavior during the game..... Which we already knew. It's cool for him to be a disrespectful child, but if it's dished out to him? Nah. Can't have that.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Confirmed what we all knew. He hot his [BLEEP] chewed in the meeting and couldnt take it. Everytime he mentioned about his issue he kept saying the 2 people. We all knew TC was one I'm guessing Dave was the other because he specifically said he respected everyone by name but the 2 people he never named was Dave and Tom. I'm guessing Dave and Tom seen eye to eye on the Jalen situation. I'm thinking Dave has learned a lot of good things from Tom these last few years

No questions about why 3 doctors cleared him and he didn't play.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

ESPN talking idiots saying Ramsey was in the right because the Jags disrespected him and Ramsey is asked to cover the top WRs.

Ramsey asked for that, Ramsey was in the wrong for doing that on the field and arguing on the sideline. TC probably told him to correct his attitude and not act like a child.

TC won't do it, but there were 4 people in the room, 1 of the other 3 needs to talk.

When do the Jags play the Rams? I really hope he loses a ton of money.

(10-20-2019, 12:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Confirmed what we all knew.  He hot his [BLEEP] chewed in the meeting and couldnt take it.  Everytime he mentioned about his issue he kept saying the 2 people.  We all knew TC was one I'm guessing Dave was the other because he specifically said he respected everyone by name but the 2 people he never named was Dave and Tom.  I'm guessing Dave and Tom seen eye to eye on the Jalen situation.  I'm thinking Dave has learned a lot of good things from Tom these last few years

New found respect for Dave in that case
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/statu...37634?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I only got 6:16 into the interview and stopped watching because everything a lot of us suspected was confirmed right there. No need to go on. I

I wonder what his former teammates he had these "great relationships" with think about him now that it's all said and done and he played a winning game today with nary a back issue felt or seen. 

what a chump.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019, 11:33 PM by rpr52121.)

While the interview showed that Jalen was just as much to blame for the distrust and issues since the voluntary workouts, most of the board talked about how TC calling out players at that luncheon should not have been done and questioned if he went too far after the on-the-field incident. I wonder if the on-the-field thing was the only thing to happen, then maybe Jalen would have stuck around for a bit instead of it being the "nail in the coffin".

Jalen also pointing out that being called out at publicly at that luncheon and not having a conservation with the FO afterwards as such a big thing, makes me even more suspicious that basically the same thing happened with Telvin right after season with his "sit down" that was probably more of if you don't perform next year we have to cut you. Only he probably knew he couldn't force a trade, so he just retired. He definitely may have had some other issues going on, but the whole '"we cannot get ahold of him"/"he won't call us"/"wrong number" thing is just too similar.

My basic point is that as much as we all want to be on TC's side, you sometimes need players like this on a championship-level teams. And if you in charge of personnel, you have to be able to talk to each of them and not drive them away. Especially when you are a small market team, and already face some challenges in convincing FA's to join you.

(10-20-2019, 11:30 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: While the interview showed that Jalen was just as much to blame for the distrust and issues since the voluntary workouts, most of the board talked about how TC calling out players at that luncheon should not have been done and questioned if he went too far after the on-the-field incident. I wonder if the on-the-field thing was the only thing to happen, then maybe Jalen would have stuck around for a bit instead of it being the "nail in the coffin".

Jalen also pointing out that being called out at publicly at that luncheon and not having a conservation with the FO afterwards as such a big thing, makes me even more suspicious that basically the same thing happened with Telvin right after season with his "sit down" that was probably more of if you don't perform next year we have to cut you. Only he probably knew he couldn't force a trade, so he just retired. He definitely may have had some other issues going on, but the whole '"we cannot get ahold of him"/"he won't call us"/"wrong number" thing is just too similar.

My basic point is that as much as we all want to be on TC's side, you sometimes need players like this on a championship-level teams. And if you in charge of personnel, you have to be able to talk to each of them and not drive them away. Especially when you are a small market team, and already face some challenges in convincing FA's to join you.
All but 2 players were there, that shows you what those players think about their teammates. Both of those players quit on their teammates.

Yes he works hard, but he isn't helping the team. He can help the others by showing them how hard he works and they can improve. TC didn't sat anything bad or accuse Ramsey of being a bum, he accused him of not being a good teammate and motivated to improve the team.

You can't be a good teammate or help the team improve if you aren't there.

Ramsey wants to do his own thing and show up to play. He really wants to be a NBA type personality in the NFL where those types end up costing themselves jobs when teams are tired of the act.

No reason for anyone to feel any ill will towards Ramsey. We will be a better team for the picks we received and can use the money on guys who are more team oriented.

(10-18-2019, 01:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Is it wrong to hope he gets a case of uncontrollable explosive diarrhea on his first play during a game after his miraculous recovery from his debilitating back issues?

If it's wrong, I don't ever want to be right.