Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

So it's Saturday and it's time to prune the grapefruit tree.  I did the tangerine tree last week and the wounds are still healing.  I never realized citrus trees were so dangerous until I moved into this house. 

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So it's Saturday and it's time to prune the grapefruit tree.  I did the tangerine tree last week and the wounds are still healing.  I never realized citrus trees were so dangerous until I moved into this house.

What do you expect? You're coming at them with a sharp object...they're gonna fight back!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Ya gotta be careful with those trees man. Rare quickness.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:What do you expect? You're coming at them with a sharp object...they're gonna fight back!!!
Yeah, but the objects on those damn trees are much more pointy. They don't fight fair.

Quote:So it's Saturday and it's time to prune the grapefruit tree.  I did the tangerine tree last week and the wounds are still healing.  I never realized citrus trees were so dangerous until I moved into this house. 

Anyone who buys a house in which trees are growing should not be trusted with sharp objects.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Anyone who buys a house in which trees are growing should not be trusted with sharp objects.

I would say the house is a lemon.

badum-tsss

Quote:I would say the house is a lemon.

badum-tsss

Will you be here all week?

- Bob Marley

Quote:Yeah, but the objects on those damn trees are much more pointy. They don't fight fair.

They can't run from you...it's a fair fight. :yes:

I've discovered that grapefruit trees are not nearly as dangerous to prune as tangerine trees.

I've also discovered that it's fun to unwind for a few hours around a firepit with your neighbors with a few beers afterwards (OK, I already knew that).

See that, always learning things.

Good night.

Quote:I've discovered that grapefruit trees are not nearly as dangerous to prune as tangerine trees.

I've also discovered that it's fun to unwind for a few hours around a firepit with your neighbors with a few beers afterwards (OK, I already knew that).

See that, always learning things.

Good night.

So booze+ fire pit=good times is what you're saying?

My parents bought my a new duvet cover:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://abload.de/image.php?img=20140202_1633294ciim.jpg'>[Image: 20140202_1633294ciim.jpg]</a>

What was wrong with your old one?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:My parents bought my a new duvet cover:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://abload.de/image.php?img=20140202_1633294ciim.jpg'>[Image: 20140202_1633294ciim.jpg]</a>

They didn't have one that looks like an Asian school girl? :whistling:

Quote:They didn't have one that looks like an Asian school girl? :whistling:

That's why he needed a new one. He ruined the last one.

Quote:That's why he needed a new one. He ruined the last one.

Very likely!!

His parents probably decided to get him one that wouldn't....affect him so much maybe.? :whistling:

Quote:What was wrong with your old one?
Nothing. I'm not sure why this keep happening. It seems every other time I visit my parents I get some kind of item which I never asked for.

Quote:Nothing. I'm not sure why this keep happening. It seems every other time I visit my parents I get some kind of item which I never asked for.

It's ok, we're all initially resentful of our siblings.

- Bob Marley

Quote:It's ok, we're all initially resentful of our siblings.

Unless you're the baby!!

This thread is almost 100 pages now...SF32 would be proud!!

Quote:This thread is almost 100 pages now...SF32 would be proud!!
Who?