Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

What I woke up to this morning

[Image: Snow1_zpsd346b2cd.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've woke up to worse.

At least yours is outside.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I've woke up to worse.

At least yours is outside.

Yours was inside? Do tell!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

That big green door? It doesn't shut all the way.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

You know, I really like Chinese food. But the hot & sour soup really has an...um..effect on me.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

You know Rico, you only rent that stuff.

Quote:You know Rico, you only rent that stuff.
It can be therapeutic.

Constant jogs to the can are therapeutic?

On a different note, I'm in Connecticut right now and I just had a "first"; my hard hat got blown off as I was walking from the Machine Shop to the Admin building. Had to chase that thing for 15 yards. I'm glad I was tired of being warm and dry.

Quote:Constant jogs to the can are therapeutic?
It's usually one and done. It seems to be a quick jolt to the system.

Quote:That big green door? It doesn't shut all the way.

You think it'd be hot enough with all the goings on Behind the Green Door that it would instantly melt!! :thumbsup:

Quote:Constant jogs to the can are therapeutic?

No...but his Deep Thoughts meditation book he keeps in there is! :thumbsup:

Quote:You think it'd be hot enough with all the goings on Behind the Green Door that it would instantly melt!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, it wasn't around long. ; )

Quote:Yeah, it wasn't around long. ; )

Now you're left with a huge pool of water? Wink

It happens often in The barn

Quote:It happens often in The barn

Bow chicka bow bow!!

So...how many people know that you shouldn't use bubble bath in a jacuzzi tub with the jets on??

Just out of curiosity...does anyone know how to get rid of a butt load of bubbles? No reason in particular...just wondering. :whistling:

Well, I know that the oil off of my face can cut down the foam on a beer. Does that help?

I just want to know how bubbles got in your butt.

Check that....maybe I don't.

Quote:Well, I know that the oil off of my face can cut down the foam on a beer. Does that help?

How did you find that out??