Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(10-13-2020, 01:48 PM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 12:00 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: So when are we going out to have some beers?

There are many people that I respect on this board due to their intellect, sharp wit &/or views.  There are very few people that truly annoy me here and I would seriously enjoy having beers with almost any of you.  A bar table chat that included Lucky2last, Lastonealive, Mikesez, Stroudcrowd, FSG & Rollerjag would be a top tier bucket list item for me.  Crazy how we can disagree politically at times and be marching lockstep together like on thoughts and feelings about the Jags (like me & SC).

[Image: ucfAM8.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2020, 06:06 PM by Jags.)

Lol at voting for Biden as not to reward bad behavior.  I guess looting, rioting, killing Law Enforcement Officers (solely because the job they hold), etc. (the list goes on and on) is good behavior?????  In what [BLEEP] world?   Get outta here.

I’m not sure I would have admitted that.

(10-13-2020, 06:05 PM)Jags Wrote: Lol at voting for Biden as not to reward bad behavior.  I guess looting, rioting, killing Law Enforcement Officers (solely because the job they hold), etc. (the list goes on and on) is good behavior?????  In what [BLEEP] world?   Get outta here.

Biden did that stuff?
You get outta here.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-13-2020, 03:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 01:48 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: There are many people that I respect on this board due to their intellect, sharp wit &/or views.  There are very few people that truly annoy me here and I would seriously enjoy having beers with almost any of you.  A bar table chat that included Lucky2last, Lastonealive, Mikesez, Stroudcrowd, FSG & Rollerjag would be a top tier bucket list item for me.  Crazy how we can disagree politically at times and be marching lockstep together like on thoughts and feelings about the Jags (like me & SC).

[Image: ucfAM8.gif]

Lol, would still be one of my fondest memories after all was said and done.  Shake hands afterwards and who knows?  Something to tell future grandkids about, for sure.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(10-13-2020, 06:11 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 06:05 PM)Jags Wrote: Lol at voting for Biden as not to reward bad behavior.  I guess looting, rioting, killing Law Enforcement Officers (solely because the job they hold), etc. (the list goes on and on) is good behavior?????  In what [BLEEP] world?   Get outta here.

Biden did that stuff?
You get outta here.

Not directly, but his party sure the hell has.. He certainly hasn't gone out of his way to condemn it or come out to support the safety of innocent citizens or police officers like Trump has.

Democrats LOVE civil unrest, it get's their rocks off.

(10-13-2020, 06:53 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 06:11 PM)mikesez Wrote: Biden did that stuff?
You get outta here.

Not directly, but his party sure the hell has.. He certainly hasn't gone out of his way to condemn it or come out to support the safety of innocent citizens or police officers like Trump has.

I don't disagree, I just didn't think it mattered for my vote.

(10-13-2020, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 06:53 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Not directly, but his party sure the hell has.. He certainly hasn't gone out of his way to condemn it or come out to support the safety of innocent citizens or police officers like Trump has.

I don't disagree, I just didn't think it mattered for my vote.

These other guys can go back and forth with you all they want.  I’ll just consider you a joke of a person who claims to be someone they aren’t.  I highly doubt anything you claim to be is true.  Smh

(10-13-2020, 07:46 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't disagree, I just didn't think it mattered for my vote.

These other guys can go back and forth with you all they want.  I’ll just consider you a joke of a person who claims to be someone they aren’t.  I highly doubt anything you claim to be is true.  Smh

Yep. He voted for Trump most likely.

(10-13-2020, 07:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 07:46 PM)Jags Wrote: These other guys can go back and forth with you all they want.  I’ll just consider you a joke of a person who claims to be someone they aren’t.  I highly doubt anything you claim to be is true.  Smh

Yep. He voted for Trump most likely.
Well, if he had half a brain... but the jury is still out.   Its anyone’s guess.

(10-13-2020, 12:51 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 12:00 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: So when are we going out to have some beers?

Next time I'm heading to Jax I'll PM you.  Next time you're anywhere between downtown Orlando and clermont, you PM me.

I don't believe you for a second. Surprise me. 

I would happily hang out with anyone on this board that wanted to get together and have a discussion. Kodiak, if you're ever in town, hit me up.

The polls are really trying to rally for Biden. Saw one that was updated to Biden +17%

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(10-13-2020, 09:17 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The polls are really trying to rally for Biden. Saw one that was updated to Biden +17%

Yep, he's got that Senate seat all but wrapped up now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-13-2020, 09:17 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The polls are really trying to rally for Biden. Saw one that was updated to Biden +17%

That poll was done with 1000 women named Karen.

(10-13-2020, 10:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

That poll was done with 1000 women named Karen.

no, it was obviously a 1000 upper middle class white men with kids to private school, who get a kick out of lying to pollsters.
"Get a better job, losers" they say as they climb into their beamer.
Enjoy losing the election, sucker.

(10-13-2020, 10:34 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 10:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: That poll was done with 1000 women named Karen.

no, it was obviously a 1000 upper middle class white men with kids to private school, who get a kick out of lying to pollsters.
"Get a better job, losers" they say as they climb into their beamer.
Enjoy losing the election, sucker.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a beamer. 

You are a walking billboard for private school though.

Anyone see Pelosi on Wolf? LOL. These people hate you.

(10-13-2020, 04:33 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 03:01 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Did you see this picture from the weekend? It is not doctored and was published in the Boston Globe.

[Image: joe-biden-in-pa.jpg]

He looks like Kane from poltergeist..

He looks like the Crypt Keeper. 

I legit feel bad for the guy being made a puppet by the Democrats. Isn't there a law against elder abuse?

(10-14-2020, 12:33 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 04:33 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: He looks like Kane from poltergeist..

He looks like the Crypt Keeper. 

I legit feel bad for the guy being made a puppet by the Democrats. Isn't there a law against elder abuse?

I think he looks like The Tall Man from the Phantasm horror films from the late 80's/early 90's. 

[Image: tall-man-melting.jpg]

(10-13-2020, 08:25 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 12:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: Next time I'm heading to Jax I'll PM you.  Next time you're anywhere between downtown Orlando and clermont, you PM me.

I don't believe you for a second. Surprise me. 

I would happily hang out with anyone on this board that wanted to get together and have a discussion. Kodiak, if you're ever in town, hit me up.

Will do, and thx for the invite.  Hopefully, should be no later than next Summer or Fall.  We could even be out of here next month if these transfers that we put in for already come through (to Virginia Beach).  After the move I’m sure I’ll be down in Jax quite often since I still have a lot of family there.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 03:56 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

Not saying it's true.. Unlike Democrats, I like to wait for the facts (which they say is coming, we'll see).. BUUUUUTTT... 

For anyone who has followed ALL of the political/world political happens for the last 12 years.. DAMN the pieces do fit.. I mean, didn't you raise a eyebrow when we just gave 152 billion dollars to a Terrorist Government?  

Let's just say this... THIS is alot more believable than the crap the socialcrats fed us the last 3+ years.