Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 06:14 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(10-13-2020, 06:11 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 06:05 PM)Jags Wrote: Lol at voting for Biden as not to reward bad behavior.  I guess looting, rioting, killing Law Enforcement Officers (solely because the job they hold), etc. (the list goes on and on) is good behavior?????  In what [BLEEP] world?   Get outta here.

I’m not sure I would have admitted that.

Biden did that stuff?
You get outta here.

How do you feel now?

I guess we now know who Q is.. lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 04:34 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

This is happening by the minute.. they have already dropped two more documents.. another drop in 10 minutes. Crazy!

The best disinfectant is sunlight.. Damn, I hope the curtain is finally pulled back on Oz.

[Image: EkRnqNuXYAE2__e?format=jpg]
[Image: EkRpSOMXYAM0SOe?format=jpg]
[Image: EkRpSOyWAAEQpKe?format=jpg]

Exposed by a straight out of the movies CIA spook known as the "Parrot", don't they know parrots talk.   Laughing Might as well been called the Wife.  Jk, mostly  Wink

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 06:05 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

[Image: EkRuLO2XgAAM0ya?format=jpg]

[Image: EkRuI6uWoAMdSX5?format=jpg]

Amazingly all of this will dead end somewhere and get buried it’s the power of owning the msm
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(10-14-2020, 03:50 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Not saying it's true.. Unlike Democrats, I like to wait for the facts (which they say is coming, we'll see).. BUUUUUTTT... 

For anyone who has followed ALL of the political/world political happens for the last 12 years.. DAMN the pieces do fit.. I mean, didn't you raise a eyebrow when we just gave 152 billion dollars to a Terrorist Government?  

Let's just say this... THIS is alot more believable than the crap the socialcrats fed us the last 3+ years.

Believe what you want.  Bin Laden (or his body double?  Laughing  Ninja ) was killed in 2011.  The money was sent to Iran in 2015.

Why would Iran be willing to wait 4 years for their payoff? If anything, wouldn't they have demanded payment in advance?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-14-2020, 07:18 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 03:50 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Not saying it's true.. Unlike Democrats, I like to wait for the facts (which they say is coming, we'll see).. BUUUUUTTT... 

For anyone who has followed ALL of the political/world political happens for the last 12 years.. DAMN the pieces do fit.. I mean, didn't you raise a eyebrow when we just gave 152 billion dollars to a Terrorist Government?  

Let's just say this... THIS is alot more believable than the crap the socialcrats fed us the last 3+ years.

Believe what you want.  Bin Laden (or his body double?  Laughing  Ninja ) was killed in 2011.  The money was sent to Iran in 2015.

Why would Iran be willing to wait 4 years for their payoff? If anything, wouldn't they have demanded payment in advance?

Because 215 Billion dollars just comes out a ATM machine..

Breaking news from the New York Post.  Documents from Hunter Bidens laptop show that Joe did know about Burisma and one of the executives flew over and met Joe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-...iser-email

a lot is 2 words

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 08:41 AM by Lucky2Last.)

I'm always a bit reluctant to believe unconfirmed accusations about government officials, but, at the same time, nothing could surprise me at this point. Our government has done some pretty messed up stuff.

This probably should be in its own thread, though.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 09:29 AM by mikesez.)

(10-14-2020, 07:38 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 07:18 AM)mikesez Wrote: Believe what you want.  Bin Laden (or his body double?  Laughing  Ninja ) was killed in 2011.  The money was sent to Iran in 2015.

Because 215 Billion dollars just comes out a ATM machine..

Of course it doesn't... But it also doesn't take 4 years.

(10-14-2020, 08:40 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'm always a bit reluctant to believe unconfirmed accusations about government officials, but, at the same time, nothing could surprise me at this point. Our government has done some pretty messed up stuff.

This probably should be in its own thread, though.

Indeed

(10-14-2020, 08:03 AM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: Breaking news from the New York Post.  Documents from Hunter Bidens laptop show that Joe did know about Burisma and one of the executives flew over and met Joe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-...iser-email

We already know Joe had an opinion about who should be the lead prosecutor in Ukraine.
But we're supposed to be surprised that he also knew some of the people in charge of Ukraine's biggest company? 
Next you're going to tell me that some of the higher-ups at Goldman Sachs know the higher ups at the SEC and SDNY.  Of course they do.  It's their job to know each other.

(10-14-2020, 08:28 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

a lot is 2 words

Lol, ok

So, Twitter and FB are officially publishers now, correct? Time to take the gloves off.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 07:24 PM by p_rushing.)

(10-14-2020, 06:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, Twitter and FB are officially publishers now, correct? Time to take the gloves off.
This is crazy. They suspended the press secretary. Trump needs to nonstop tweet it. The fact that they are so organized in blocking this just makes it even more believable.

If this is true, and the swamp would know, I would arrest Biden and make a show of it. At least issue a warrant for Hunter.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 07:32 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

They said they'll be more drops tonight.. Can't wait!  Big Grin

I hope all those crooks get exposed!

Lots of people being locked out of Twitter. [BLEEP] about to hit the fan.

Turndownforwatt where did you get those videos that are now blacked out from I was trying to loo it up but can’t find anything?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Its about to get UGLY for the Biden family.

1) Even if the "computer left at repair store" story is totally true, the store employees were never supposed to read the emails, and never supposed to distribute copies of them. It's not ethical. It's hacking. You can't post stolen info on Twitter.

2) Fox News hasn't confirmed the story yet.