Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 08:36 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(10-18-2020, 08:33 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 08:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can you imagine pounding your chest while defending the Clintons.

You can't reason with someone who thinks it's ok for an 8 and 9 year old girl to get a sex change.

I never said that.  I don't think it's OK.

Your vote did, Bubba.

The worse part....that woman was a plant in the audience just so Joe could state his position.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-18-2020, 08:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 07:36 AM)mikesez Wrote: The like button was nice.
The dislike button created all the problems.

No, crybaby whiners created the problems. Really just a single one, but you know that, that's why you try to shift the blame for the removal. Every single time. But, we recognize your strategy of "tell a lie often enough...."

I never asked for it to be removed. I just asked what it was for and if we could agree about it.
I know you've been through a lot, and facing reality is hard for you.  I'd rather not wear that paper bag over my head while we're together, but I put your needs first. 
One day you will be ready, but I will be there for until then.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-18-2020, 08:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 08:33 AM)mikesez Wrote: I never said that.  I don't think it's OK.

Your vote did, Bubba.

The worse part....that woman was a plant in the audience just so Joe could state his position.

I disagree with him about that. 
But at the same time I think the government should have an extremely limited role in telling parents how to raise their children. If both the parent and the child think that the child should change name and pronouns, but the child is still enrolled in some sort of school, and getting fed, and not being physically abused, I really don't see a role for the heavy hand of government there, as much as I'm personally disgusted by that.

(10-18-2020, 09:26 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 08:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No, crybaby whiners created the problems. Really just a single one, but you know that, that's why you try to shift the blame for the removal. Every single time. But, we recognize your strategy of "tell a lie often enough...."

I never asked for it to be removed. I just asked what it was for and if we could agree about it.
I know you've been through a lot, and facing reality is hard for you.  I'd rather not wear that paper bag over my head while we're together, but I put your needs first. 

I'm just really sad coming to terms with your admission that you're playing bottom for everyone else here. You told me I was the only one and now I'm pretty jaded. But your passion laden cries of "Harder Daddy Trump, hurt me, make me vote for Joe!" still give me a good feeling inside.

I'm really glad that we've finally gotten Mikesez to drop any pretense that he's anything more than a lefty troll. I think we all knew it right from the beginning, but it's nice that his protestations are finally over.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-18-2020, 05:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 10:22 PM)copycat Wrote: It tells me the system is broken. Common citizens like you and could not get away with 1/10 of what the elites in Washington take for granted.  The reason she is not in jail is because if she were arrested she would sing her heart out taking out 3/4’s DC politicians at all levels.

I'm talking about Attorney General William Barr.  Trump's man.  If he can't bring any charges against her, what does that tell you?  Are you saying Hillary Clinton is controlling Trump's Attorney General?  That would mean Hillary Clinton is more powerful out of office than Trump is in office.  Do you get what you are saying there?  He's free to charge her with a crime.  But he's not.  What does that tell you?

It tells me he wouldn't charge a Dem if the Dem turned himself in and gave a confession.  This is in addition to a video of the crime taking place.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 01:10 PM by mikesez.)

(10-18-2020, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 09:26 AM)mikesez Wrote: I never asked for it to be removed. I just asked what it was for and if we could agree about it.

I'm just really sad coming to terms with your admission that you're playing bottom for everyone else here. You told me I was the only one and now I'm pretty jaded. But your passion laden cries of "Harder Daddy Trump, hurt me, make me vote for Joe!" still give me a good feeling inside.

I'm really glad that we've finally gotten Mikesez to drop any pretense that he's anything more than a lefty troll. I think we all knew it right from the beginning, but it's nice that his protestations are finally over.

Everyone?!
When you finally figure out that you're the only boy for me, hopefully it'll boost your self-esteem and you'll be a little less grumpy and cynical around here.
I know the therapist said this would take time and effort.  I still have patience.

(10-18-2020, 12:37 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm just really sad coming to terms with your admission that you're playing bottom for everyone else here. You told me I was the only one and now I'm pretty jaded. But your passion laden cries of "Harder Daddy Trump, hurt me, make me vote for Joe!" still give me a good feeling inside.

Everyone?!
When you finally figure out that you're the only boy for me, hopefully it'll boost yourself to steam and you'll be a little less grumpy and cynical around here.
I know the therapist said this would take time and effort.  I still have patience.

I don't envy your therapist, delusional behavior like yours is rarely something that's overcome. But keep at it hun.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-18-2020, 12:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 12:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: Everyone?!
When you finally figure out that you're the only boy for me, hopefully it'll boost yourself to steam and you'll be a little less grumpy and cynical around here.

I don't envy your therapist, delusional behavior like yours is rarely something that's overcome. But keep at it hun.

Our therapist and I both suspect you're not taking all the meds you promised to take.  But what can we do? You just say random grumpy stuff.  You don't say anything referring to possible harm to yourself or others, so we can't force you to take the meds.  Sad!

(10-18-2020, 01:49 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 12:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I don't envy your therapist, delusional behavior like yours is rarely something that's overcome. But keep at it hun.

Our therapist and I both suspect you're not taking all the meds you promised to take.  But what can we do? You just say random grumpy stuff.  You don't say anything referring to possible harm to yourself or others, so we can't force you to take the meds.  Sad!

You remind me of my wit level back in 5th grade when I was just getting started.

(10-18-2020, 02:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 01:49 PM)mikesez Wrote: Our therapist and I both suspect you're not taking all the meds you promised to take.  But what can we do? You just say random grumpy stuff.  You don't say anything referring to possible harm to yourself or others, so we can't force you to take the meds.  Sad!

You remind me of my wit level back in 5th grade when I was just getting started.

Y'all couldn't handle the more educated version of me. I'm not hurt by it.  Your mom usually enjoys my banter, but only after I take care of her needs.  Business first, amirite?

(10-18-2020, 02:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 02:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You remind me of my wit level back in 5th grade when I was just getting started.

Y'all couldn't handle the more educated version of me. I'm not hurt by it.  Your mom usually enjoys my banter, but only after I take care of her needs.  Business first, amirite?

Ok Bundy. Did you also score 4 TDs in a single game at Paxon OR Stanton?

(10-18-2020, 02:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 02:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: Y'all couldn't handle the more educated version of me. I'm not hurt by it.  Your mom usually enjoys my banter, but only after I take care of her needs.  Business first, amirite?

Ok Bundy. Did you also score 4 TDs in a single game at Paxon OR Stanton?

You don't know much about those schools.  It takes them 3 to 4 games to get to four TDs.  Nerd schools.  Mostly shrimps.

Biden campaign calls a lid until Thursday.

(10-18-2020, 03:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Biden campaign calls a lid until Thursday.
I didn't think this was real so I had to check. So they are going to try and hide from the Hunter scandal and crimes? Is he getting some medical work done to keep him alive?

How can you take a 4 day break with 2 weeks to go?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(10-18-2020, 07:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 03:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Biden campaign calls a lid until Thursday.
I didn't think this was real so I had to check. So they are going to try and hide from the Hunter scandal and crimes? Is he getting some medical work done to keep him alive?

How can you take a 4 day break with 2 weeks to go?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

"Listen Fat, it doesn't take a dog faced pony solider to know that when it's your time it's your time. Like I said in my...the...my...the thing, speech the other night, I regret that I have but one country to give for my son's future. And it's sleepy time now, mommy can I have some pudding before bed?"

Imagine if he wins?  

Reporter,  “President Biden, there is a crisis brewing in the gulf coast, how do you plan on handling the situation?”

Biden, “I have a plan, I’ll tell you 4 days”
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-19-2020, 08:33 AM)copycat Wrote:

Imagine if he wins?  

Reporter,  “President Biden, there is a crisis brewing in the gulf coast, how do you plan on handling the situation?”

Biden, “I have a plan, I’ll tell you 4 days”

I think there is a group of people who feel he has the ability to just flip a switch and become an active participant in the presidency.  With the war mongering left,  I would count on being in a full fledged war within 14 months if he happened to win election.

(10-18-2020, 05:03 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 10:22 PM)copycat Wrote: It tells me the system is broken. Common citizens like you and could not get away with 1/10 of what the elites in Washington take for granted.  The reason she is not in jail is because if she were arrested she would sing her heart out taking out 3/4’s DC politicians at all levels.

We really need like and dislike buttons..  This post is spot on..  Don't know why that was dumped in the first place..
Because mikeysaid cried like a little [BLEEP] about his reputation score being so negative that the mods got tired of listening to it and rid the board of the feature.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-19-2020, 10:38 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 05:03 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: We really need like and dislike buttons..  This post is spot on..  Don't know why that was dumped in the first place..
Because mikeysaid cried like a little [BLEEP] about his reputation score being so negative that the mods got tired of listening to it and rid the board of the feature.

Lies.  All lies.

Anyone go in and early vote today? Just curious. I did. But I got a site pretty close to my house and got off work earlier than expected. Curious to see if others were as eager as I was to get into the polls.