Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 11:43 PM by homebiscuit.)

98% Reporting: Y N

Amendment 1 - Yes 79% 21%
Amendment 2 - Yes 61% 39%
Amendment 3 - Yes 57% 43%
Amendment 4 - No 48% 52%
Amendment 5 - Yes 74% 26%
Amendment 6 - Yes 90% 10%

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trump just took Florida, according to Foxnews.

Starting to look like Biden wasted time in Texas and should have spent more time in NC & WI.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Teump should take NC and OH next. GA stopped counting ballots until tomorrow.

Trump definitely favourite but Sleepy Joe does have ways to get there especially as Arizona looks like it's gone blue

Juan and Chris are melting down.

(11-04-2020, 12:14 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Trump definitely favourite but Sleepy Joe does have ways to get there especially as Arizona looks like it's gone blue

Arizona reports the early votes first and the Dems have the advantage there. Today's turnout favors the Republicans, so it's kind of early to say one way or the other, except for the pro-Biden MSM who refused to call Florida for Trump when he had a 4% lead with 98.6 percent of the vote reported and the outstanding votes favoring him 2 to 1 in the western panhandle. In short, the media is all lying to prop up Biden in the contested states and Trump is outperforming every poll...again.

And you know who already knows Biden is going to lose? The Chinese Market.

[Image: El8lz9_VcAALQ_0?format=png&name=small]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Can Trump sweep EVERY swing state?

(11-03-2020, 11:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: 98%  Reporting:       Y    N

Amendment 1 - Yes        79%     21%
Amendment 2 - Yes        61%    39%
Amendment 3 - Yes        57%    43%
Amendment 4 - No         48%    52%
Amendment 5 - Yes        74%    26%
Amendment 6 - Yes        90%    10%

Sad!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-04-2020, 12:15 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Juan and Chris are melting down.

So is the Yuan!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

FOX can't wait to call AZ, but holds out for FL

AZ is a problem for Trump right now, but there is still a chance

Smithers win AZ.

I expect Trump to declare victory any minute now.

Not looking as good for Trump as an hour ago. Michigan and Wisconsin now have Biden a slight favourite in betting.

Arizona is his

(11-04-2020, 12:30 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Not looking as good for Trump as an hour ago. Michigan and Wisconsin now have Biden a slight favourite in betting.

Arizona is his

I’m checking out Foxnews, but it’s showing Trump with comfortable leads so far in Michigan & Wisconsin.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020, 12:39 AM by KodiakJag.)

Looks like Michigan is kicking out their Democratic senator and installing a Republican one.  That might mean the Republicans end up holding the Senate, because the Democrats are running out of chances to flip the net 4 seats they need.

(11-04-2020, 12:33 AM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 12:30 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Not looking as good for Trump as an hour ago. Michigan and Wisconsin now have Biden a slight favourite in betting.

Arizona is his

I’m checking out Foxnews, but it’s showing Trump with comfortable leads so far in Michigan & Wisconsin.

The betting markets are way ahead of CNN and Fox. I've been surprised how slow the MSM is today. Think they need more statisticians

So that dumb cow Pelosi is going to remain Speaker of the House?!?! Can she just expire already? She is satan incarnate. Four more years of her shrieking voice is going to suck.

If you all have time, pay attention to the Senate race for my state (Alaska).

A ton of Democratic money was spent to challenge our (Republican) Senator Sullivan.

(11-04-2020, 01:15 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: If you all have time, pay attention to the Senate race for my state (Alaska).

A ton of Democratic money was spent to challenge our (Republican) Senator Sullivan.

They spent $100M to lose to Graham. I wouldn’t stress it too much.

Did Fox News just retract their AZ pick?