Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-06-2020, 01:16 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I assume it has something to do with SCOTUS.

If you are a believer in "everything happens for a reason", this will either prove or disprove that.

That is were it is going.

The data just does not add up when you look at it as a whole, state, county, and compare it to history. There is no way this many people legally voted. Now they are trying to steal the senate. I would love to pull every person into court and make them sign an affidavit that they legally voted. How many rats would run away from that.

I would be fine with the house and senate picking the President and VP. As long as the republicans control the senate and potentially could win the house, it won't matter too much if Biden is the president. Then when Biden dies or is removed, Trump is the president again.

Like Clay Travis said. "When I cheated on a test in high school, I made sure not to get an A+ because it would causes suspicion."

Democrats got ahead of their skis on this one. I am willing to accept the ruling of the supreme court but I have lost total faith in our election system an that makes me really sad.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-06-2020, 12:40 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 10:51 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

Yup

I give it 3-4 months and Joe’s cured Covid (cancer too).

I guess 98 year old people with terminal illnesses can go back to dying from dementia, flu, pneumonia, cancer, and other diseases other than Covid-19 again

I did find it a little misleading that a person on their death bed from battling brain tumor for 2 years, contracts Covid-19 one day prior to dying is chalked up as a Covid-19 death.

You do realize COVID heavily attacks the immune system, right? It's the reason why people have serious coughing and hard time breathing correctly. If you have underlying conditions it heavily destroys the body's willingness to combat multiple illnesses at once.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 01:38 PM by The Real Marty.)

(11-06-2020, 01:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:16 PM)p_rushing Wrote: That is were it is going.

The data just does not add up when you look at it as a whole, state, county, and compare it to history. There is no way this many people legally voted. Now they are trying to steal the senate. I would love to pull every person into court and make them sign an affidavit that they legally voted. How many rats would run away from that.

I would be fine with the house and senate picking the President and VP. As long as the republicans control the senate and potentially could win the house, it won't matter too much if Biden is the president. Then when Biden dies or is removed, Trump is the president again.

Like Clay Travis said. "When I cheated on a test in high school, I made sure not to get an A+ because it would causes suspicion."

Democrats got ahead of their skis on this one. I am willing to accept the ruling of the supreme court but I have lost total faith in our election system an that makes me really sad.

An allegation without evidence will get thrown out of court.  As they have been for the last two days.  To make a case alleging fraud, you have to actually produce some evidence of fraud.  All we have so far is "well, the turnout was unbelievable" or "The only way I can lose is massive fraud." and so when he loses, all the Trumpists just assume there must be fraud SOMEWHERE.  

No, you have to have a real case to even get into court.  That involves hard evidence, not assumptions or suspicions, or some Youtube video you saw.  And it would have to actually affect the election, and that means you would have to have hard evidence of MASSIVE fraud on a scale never before seen in the United States.  

Face it, Trump has about a zero chance of ever getting a case like that into the Supreme Court.

(11-06-2020, 01:37 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Like Clay Travis said. "When I cheated on a test in high school, I made sure not to get an A+ because it would causes suspicion."

An allegation without evidence will get thrown out of court.  As they have been for the last two days.  To make a case alleging fraud, you have to actually produce some evidence of fraud.  All we have so far is "well, the turnout was unbelievable" or "The only way I can lose is massive fraud." and so when he loses, all the Trumpists just assume there must be fraud SOMEWHERE.  

No, you have to have a real case to even get into court.  That involves hard evidence, not assumptions or suspicions, or some Youtube video you saw.  And it would have to actually affect the election, and that means you would have to have hard evidence of MASSIVE fraud on a scale never before seen in the United States.  

Face it, Trump has about a zero chance of ever getting a case like that into the Supreme Court.

Are you willing to give them time to find fraud?

(11-06-2020, 01:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:37 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: An allegation without evidence will get thrown out of court.  As they have been for the last two days.  To make a case alleging fraud, you have to actually produce some evidence of fraud.  All we have so far is "well, the turnout was unbelievable" or "The only way I can lose is massive fraud." and so when he loses, all the Trumpists just assume there must be fraud SOMEWHERE.  

Are you willing to give them time to find fraud?

How much time do you want?  (That's what I always say when someone asks me for more time.)

You can look for fraud for the rest of your life as far as I'm concerned.  But Trump is not allowed to say in the White House beyond inauguration day.

(11-06-2020, 01:45 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are you willing to give them time to find fraud?

How much time do you want?  (That's what I always say when someone asks me for more time.)

You can look for fraud for the rest of your life as far as I'm concerned.  But Trump is not allowed to say in the White House beyond inauguration day.

15 days to slow the spread?

This is going to SCOTUS no matter how you try to cut it.

Election was completely rigged and stolen from the people.

It’s time for us to secede again.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 02:42 PM by The Real Marty.)

(11-06-2020, 02:24 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Election was completely rigged and stolen from the people.

This is what I posted back in AUGUST.  

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...ght=Secede

(11-06-2020, 10:29 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Until there is proof positive that every  ballot is a authentic, legal ballot, then the results of this election will be under question. If Biden is declared the winner prior to that authentication process being completed he will never be accepted as POTUS by half of our nations citizenry. What happens after that? Well, lets just say that our founding fathers had some thoughts on that.

That won't make a bit of difference. No matter who wins, they won't be accepted by half of the country. I haven't accepted Trump as my president the last 4 years and I didn't accept Obama as the president for the 8 years prior to that. I won't accept anyone I didn't vote for.

(09-27-2020, 09:49 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 09:40 PM)lastonealive Wrote: You are a loyal supporter of your supreme leader. Good on you.

Obviously if it is fake news we will expect to see tax returns and evidence from the Trump camp right?

Think we all know the answer to that.

Was that your response with Obama’s birth certificate and college admission forms?

The difference is, Obama showed his birth certificate.  We will see Trump's taxes only after the SDNY indicts him in February.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

Damn, Donnie is one whiney little [BLEEP], isn’t he? I’m concerned for his mental health going forward.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-06-2020, 02:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 02:24 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Election was completely rigged and stolen from the people.

This is what I posted back in AUGUST.  

Just because Trump is fighting to stay in the WH doesn't automatically equal he will need to be removed by force.

(11-06-2020, 02:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 02:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: This is what I posted back in AUGUST.  

Just because Trump is fighting to stay in the WH doesn't automatically equal he will need to be removed by force.

I agree... he's a Draft Dodger.  He doesn't want a physical confrontation... just law suits.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-06-2020, 02:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Who is “us?”

Duh, the same ones who seceded last time, of course!
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(11-06-2020, 11:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are you guys prepared for the rise of another caliphate and weekly beheading videos?

Honestly, I don't care. I've come to the conclusion that the Middle Eastern countries will always hate us. They don't like our religion, they don't like our lifestyle and they don't like our freedom. That will never change. We need to pull all of our troops out of the region and just ignore that part of the world. We should not be playing protectors of the world anyway. That area is none of our concern. If they wanna go around beheading one another, whatever. If private American citizens go over there are are killed, that's on them. Every person in the United States with an ounce of common sense, knows how dangerous that part of the world is. Ironically, many African nations are every bit as dangerous and full of terrorists, but we ignore that area of the world. I wonder what the Middle East has that Africa doesn't, which makes it so much of an interest to us. Hmmmm............

(11-06-2020, 02:42 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 10:29 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Until there is proof positive that every  ballot is a authentic, legal ballot, then the results of this election will be under question. If Biden is declared the winner prior to that authentication process being completed he will never be accepted as POTUS by half of our nations citizenry. What happens after that? Well, lets just say that our founding fathers had some thoughts on that.

That won't make a bit of difference. No matter who wins, they won't be accepted by half of the country. I haven't accepted Trump as my president the last 4 years and I didn't accept Obama as the president for the 8 years prior to that. I won't accept anyone I didn't vote for.

[Image: qGhiEIe.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-06-2020, 02:51 PM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 02:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Who is “us?”

Duh, the same ones who seceded last time, of course!

They're all dead!

(11-06-2020, 02:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 11:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are you guys prepared for the rise of another caliphate and weekly beheading videos?

Honestly, I don't care. I've come to the conclusion that the Middle Eastern countries will always hate us. They don't like our religion, they don't like our lifestyle and they don't like our freedom. That will never change. We need to pull all of our troops out of the region and just ignore that part of the world. We should not be playing protectors of the world anyway. That area is none of our concern. If they wanna go around beheading one another, whatever. If private American citizens go over there are are killed, that's on them. Every person in the United States with an ounce of common sense, knows how dangerous that part of the world is. Ironically, many African nations are every bit as dangerous and full of terrorists, but we ignore that area of the world. I wonder what the Middle East has that Africa doesn't, which makes it so much of an interest to us. Hmmmm............

And then you say stupid [BLEEP] like this right after Trump mediated significant agreements between several of those Middle Eastern countries and Israel. But it's just some Jeeeewwws, ammirite?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-06-2020, 02:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 02:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Honestly, I don't care. I've come to the conclusion that the Middle Eastern countries will always hate us. They don't like our religion, they don't like our lifestyle and they don't like our freedom. That will never change. We need to pull all of our troops out of the region and just ignore that part of the world. We should not be playing protectors of the world anyway. That area is none of our concern. If they wanna go around beheading one another, whatever. If private American citizens go over there are are killed, that's on them. Every person in the United States with an ounce of common sense, knows how dangerous that part of the world is. Ironically, many African nations are every bit as dangerous and full of terrorists, but we ignore that area of the world. I wonder what the Middle East has that Africa doesn't, which makes it so much of an interest to us. Hmmmm............

And then you say stupid [BLEEP] like this right after Trump mediated significant agreements between several of those Middle Eastern countries and Israel. But it's just some Jeeeewwws, ammirite?

I believe every nation on the face of the Earth is responsible for their own country. What's wrong with that? As long as they don't get invaded by another nation, (which would require intervention,) other countries should be left to their own devices, regardless of religion, skin color, political beliefs. None of that matters. Why you would even insinuate such a thing, shows narrow mindedness.

(11-06-2020, 03:00 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 02:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And then you say stupid [BLEEP] like this right after Trump mediated significant agreements between several of those Middle Eastern countries and Israel. But it's just some Jeeeewwws, ammirite?

I believe every nation on the face of the Earth is responsible for their own country. What's wrong with that? As long as they don't get invaded by another nation, (which would require intervention,) other countries should be left to their own devices, regardless of religion, skin color, political beliefs. None of that matters. Why you would even insinuate such a thing, shows narrow mindedness.

Lol, Mr "They'll always hate us. they don't like us, they'll never change" calling me "narrow minded."  Rolleyes