Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-06-2020, 10:29 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Until there is proof positive that every  ballot is a authentic, legal ballot, then the results of this election will be under question. If Biden is declared the winner prior to that authentication process being completed he will never be accepted as POTUS by half of our nations citizenry. What happens after that? Well, lets just say that our founding fathers had some thoughts on that.

The liberal snowflake crybabies had some ideas about that as well, and acted on them when Trump won.  Remember the rioting and the “Not my President” demonstrations?

Time to don your Proud Boys battle gear and head to DC so you can get the whining out of your system in much the same way.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-06-2020, 03:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 03:00 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I believe every nation on the face of the Earth is responsible for their own country. What's wrong with that? As long as they don't get invaded by another nation, (which would require intervention,) other countries should be left to their own devices, regardless of religion, skin color, political beliefs. None of that matters. Why you would even insinuate such a thing, shows narrow mindedness.

Lol, Mr "They'll always hate us. they don't like us, they'll never change" calling me "narrow minded."  Rolleyes

It's true. Prove to me that is isn't. You're the one who apparently thinks we have the right to be in their country and police the region. Who appointed us world police?

Trump has done significantly less world policing than any administration in my lifetime. He hasn't started a new war, and he has repeatedly said it's each nation's responsibility to do what's in their best interest, so long as they aren't violent. This policy of his has lead to more peace than we've ever known, despite what the MSM will tell you. Certainly it's strained relationships with some of our allies, but it hasn't been destructive. Would you rather have best friends or less enemies? Trump's approach created the later.

(11-06-2020, 03:14 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Trump has done significantly less world policing than any administration in my lifetime. He hasn't started a new war, and he has repeatedly said it's each nation's responsibility to do what's in their best interest, so long as they aren't violent. This policy of his has lead to more peace than we've ever known, despite what the MSM will tell you. Certainly it's strained relationships with some of our allies, but it hasn't been destructive. Would you rather have best friends or less enemies? Trump's approach created the later.

And this was even with warhawk John Bolton breathing down his neck.

Who do you think the Biden cabinet will end up picking a war with? Syria?

(11-06-2020, 03:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 03:14 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Trump has done significantly less world policing than any administration in my lifetime. He hasn't started a new war, and he has repeatedly said it's each nation's responsibility to do what's in their best interest, so long as they aren't violent. This policy of his has lead to more peace than we've ever known, despite what the MSM will tell you. Certainly it's strained relationships with some of our allies, but it hasn't been destructive. Would you rather have best friends or less enemies? Trump's approach created the later.

And this was even with warhawk John Bolton breathing down his neck.

Who do you think the Biden cabinet will end up picking a war with? Syria?

As I've said on many, many occasions, I'm not nearly as concerned about Biden as I am about his running mate. Once she takes over, (which I give a maximum of 2 years,) we're in a lot of trouble. I think her first act of war will be to start confiscating guns, which will create a civil war.

[Image: MbdF2yz.jpg]

Trump will walk away from politics and doesn't care what damage he causes the Republican party with his stupid hissy fit. Shows what sort of petulant man-child he is.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 04:50 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-06-2020, 04:35 PM)captivating Wrote: Trump will walk away from politics and doesn't care what damage he causes the Republican party with his stupid hissy fit.  Shows what sort of petulant man-child he is.

His brand will explode all over the planet and he will increase his net worth exponentially while still running the office of POTUS from his Twitter account, because people will listen to him more than the actual commander in chief and news organizations will report more on his tweets and interactions because that is what brings them ratings. Trump is not going anywhere.

Since he was one of our best foreign policy presidents in the history of this nation, he will provide input that will severely cripple the effectiveness of the actual commander in chief, and people will listen to him.

Not to mention, he will probably start his own news network or invest highly in OAN or Newmax and poach FNC's best talent. He will also ditch Twitter and join Parler, bringing all conservatives with him, severly damaging Twitters stock.

(11-06-2020, 11:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are you guys prepared for the rise of another caliphate and weekly beheading videos?

You talking about Bannon on Fauci?

(11-06-2020, 04:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 04:35 PM)captivating Wrote: Trump will walk away from politics and doesn't care what damage he causes the Republican party with his stupid hissy fit.  Shows what sort of petulant man-child he is.

His brand will explode all over the planet and he will increase his net worth exponentially while still running the office of POTUS from his Twitter account, because people will listen to him more than the actual commander in chief and news organizations will report more on his tweets and interactions because that is what brings them ratings. Trump is not going anywhere.

Since he was one of our best foreign policy presidents in the history of this nation, he will provide input that will severely cripple the effectiveness of the actual commander in chief, and people will listen to him.

Trump the God!  Bow down all you heathens to the awesomeness that is Trump!

(11-06-2020, 04:49 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 04:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: His brand will explode all over the planet and he will increase his net worth exponentially while still running the office of POTUS from his Twitter account, because people will listen to him more than the actual commander in chief and news organizations will report more on his tweets and interactions because that is what brings them ratings. Trump is not going anywhere.

Trump the God!  Bow down all you heathens to the awesomeness that is Trump!

You know I am right, lol.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 04:56 PM by The Real Marty.)

(11-06-2020, 04:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 04:49 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Trump the God!  Bow down all you heathens to the awesomeness that is Trump!

You know I am right, lol.

I think he'll start his own TV network that will compete with Fox.  He can also make loads of money holding rallies and charging admission.  He loves those rallies and his fans love them too.  He's obviously addicted to the adulation and all he has to do is get up there and say whatever comes to mind for an hour.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 04:57 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-06-2020, 04:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 04:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You know I am right, lol.

I think he'll start his own TV network that will compete with Fox.  He can also make loads of money holding rallies and charging admission.  He loves those rallies and his fans love them too.

I thought that too, but then it makes sense for him to join forces with someone who has already picked up a following and market share. Tucker, Jesse Watters, and the main talent at FNC are there for the poaching. Not sure how much money is in that for Trump though. Might be a bad investment.

TBH, I don't see him doing any rallies.

(11-06-2020, 04:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 04:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think he'll start his own TV network that will compete with Fox.  He can also make loads of money holding rallies and charging admission.  He loves those rallies and his fans love them too.

I thought that too, but then it makes sense for him to join forces with someone who has already picked up a following and market share. Tucker, Jesse Watters, and the main talent at FNC are there for the poaching. Not sure how much money is in that for Trump though. Might be a bad investment.

There's a lot more money in the entertainment business than there is in the real estate business.  He made loads of money from The Apprentice.

What is up with the military ballots in Georgia? Saw the tweet, but don't see the background on it.

(11-06-2020, 04:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote: What is up with the military ballots in Georgia? Saw the tweet, but don't see the background on it.

Grab the popcorn. This thing is only getting started...

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 05:07 PM by The Real Marty.)

(11-06-2020, 04:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote: What is up with the military ballots in Georgia? Saw the tweet, but don't see the background on it.

From what I read on Fox News, there could be "up to" 8,899 military ballots in Georgia.  So it could be anywhere between 0 and 8,899.  It depends on how many are returned and postmarked on or before November 3 and received by today.

I would assume that some of them have already been received and counted.  They don't segregate them out and count them last or anything like that.  

I also read that a survey by Military Times found that more troops support Biden than support Trump.

[Image: Featured_31-Recruiter-Memes-Thatll-Make-...00x474.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 05:08 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

Not to mention, he will probably start his own news network or invest highly in OAN or Newmax and poach FNC's best talent. He will also ditch Twitter and join Parler, bringing all conservatives with him, severly damaging Twitters stock.

I think the SDNY will throw a curveball into those plans. Do inmates get to keep their Twitter or Parler accounts in jail?
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-06-2020, 05:07 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 04:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: His brand will explode all over the planet and he will increase his net worth exponentially while still running the office of POTUS from his Twitter account, because people will listen to him more than the actual commander in chief and news organizations will report more on his tweets and interactions because that is what brings them ratings. Trump is not going anywhere.

Do inmates get to keep their Twitter accounts in jail?

Lucky Luciano ran the Mafia from jail.  Trump could do the same with the Republican Party.