Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-08-2020, 08:40 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Have I requested anything be banned? Calling you an [BLEEP] hole doesn't mean I want you banned, I'm pretty much a "say whatever you want" guy. Doesn't mean that you being a sexist is something that should go unmentioned.

You think "sweetheart" is a sexist term?  Interesting... I didn't think fellow conservatives would have any issue with a term of respect like that.  Acknowledging I am speaking to a woman is somehow sexist?

Lol, condescending and paternalistic...it's a hallmark sexist term. You might as well call a black guy "boy" or a gay dude "[BLEEP]", it's the same thing. You're an idiot if you refuse to acknowledge that. So, of course, I'm pretty sure you won't.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 08:51 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 08:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:40 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: You think "sweetheart" is a sexist term?  Interesting... I didn't think fellow conservatives would have any issue with a term of respect like that.  Acknowledging I am speaking to a woman is somehow sexist?

Lol, condescending and paternalistic...it's a hallmark sexist term. You might as well call a black guy "boy" or a gay dude "[BLEEP]", it's the same thing. You're an idiot if you refuse to acknowledge that. So, of course, I'm pretty sure you won't.

Not even in the same ball park as racist or derogatory sexual orientation terms.  If she is offended by it, I will happily not use it again with her.  You better now, Slappy? So many sensitive "Conservatives" here.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

Has this guy/girl even logged off and not replied in the last 48-72 hours???

(11-08-2020, 08:48 PM)Jags Wrote: Has this guy/girl even logged off and not replied in the last 48-72 hours???

Unfortunately, I will be off the grid for a week starting tomorrow.  I know you will miss me!
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-08-2020, 08:34 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Did you expect anything less?

Are we going to request the Mods to ban "sweetheart" now?  

REGULATORS... Mount Up!

I don’t have to request the mods to do anything.  Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-08-2020, 08:42 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:41 PM)Jags Wrote: You’re having something alright.  May need some tissues for that keyboard, darling

Darling?!?!?!  I am so offended!!!    Laughing

You will be when you realize the guy you voted for shoves it up your backside.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 08:53 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 08:50 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:34 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Are we going to request the Mods to ban "sweetheart" now?  

REGULATORS... Mount Up!

I don’t have to request the mods to do anything.  Big Grin

If I offended you, I truly apologize.  No sarcasm.

(11-08-2020, 08:51 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:42 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Darling?!?!?!  I am so offended!!!    Laughing

Won't be worse than the guy who was in the WH the last 4 years.

(11-08-2020, 08:51 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:42 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Darling?!?!?!  I am so offended!!!    Laughing

Like this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-...n-doing-it

(11-08-2020, 08:49 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:48 PM)Jags Wrote: Has this guy/girl even logged off and not replied in the last 48-72 hours???

Unfortunately, I will be off the grid for a week starting tomorrow.  I know you will miss me!

Pretty sure you can cancel your account and no one, I repeat NO ONE will really care either way.  Enjoy your off the grid time though.  It’ll be good practice for when you need.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 08:57 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 08:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:51 PM)Jags Wrote: You will be when you realize the guy you voted for shoves it up your backside.

Like this?

I thought you said you wore a mask anyway?  Why would anyone have a problem in a pandemic putting a mask on to protect the weakest and most vulnerable in the community?  Please explain...

(11-08-2020, 08:54 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:49 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Unfortunately, I will be off the grid for a week starting tomorrow.  I know you will miss me!

Pretty sure you can cancel your account and no one, I repeat NO ONE will really care either way.  Enjoy your off the grid time though.  It’ll be good practice for when you need.

I'm pretty sure that goes for you as well.  Or anyone on this board for that matter.  But I appreciate the well wishes!

(11-08-2020, 08:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:51 PM)Jags Wrote: You will be when you realize the guy you voted for shoves it up your backside.

Like this?

That for one.  But I believe it’ll be much worse than that.  Can’t wait for half these morons in 2-3 years regretting what they did Nov 3rd 2020.  They’ve gotta learn some way I suppose.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 08:58 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-08-2020, 08:55 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Like this?

I thought you said you wore a mask anyway?  Why would anyone have a problem in a pandemic putting a mask on to protect the weakest and most vulnerable in the community?  Please explain...

In stores that require them. Not when I walk out my door doofus.

You would have been an asset in Nazi Germany.

(11-08-2020, 08:57 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Like this?

That for one.  But I believe it’ll be much worse than that.  Can’t wait for half these morons in 2-3 years regretting what they did Nov 3rd 2020.  They’ve gotta learn some way I suppose.

I compare voting for Biden and Harris to telling a kid something is hot, don't touch it.

(11-08-2020, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:55 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I thought you said you wore a mask anyway?  Why would anyone have a problem in a pandemic putting a mask on to protect the weakest and most vulnerable in the community?  Please explain...

In stores that require them. Not when I walk out my door doofus.

You would have been an asset in Nazi Germany.

Doofus?!?!?!  Ouch.  That hurts man... I thought we were becoming friends.

Pretty sure they won't be mandatory outside.

I’d reply to this bum, but for the last 2 days he’s been replying to every post in this thread. Clearly a troll. Clearly a moron. I’m out. Good night all.

(11-08-2020, 08:59 PM)Jags Wrote: I’d reply to this bum, but for the last 2 days he’s been replying to every post in this thread.  Clearly a troll.  Clearly a moron.  I’m out.  Good night all.

BYE!(DON)

(11-08-2020, 08:47 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, condescending and paternalistic...it's a hallmark sexist term. You might as well call a black guy "boy" or a gay dude "[BLEEP]", it's the same thing. You're an idiot if you refuse to acknowledge that. So, of course, I'm pretty sure you won't.

Not even in the same ball park as racist or derogatory sexual orientation terms.  If she is offended by it, I will happily not use it again with her.  You better now, Slappy?  So many sensitive "Conservatives" here.

I'm not a Conservative, so you aren't referring to me. And yes, if you use that term for a woman in a discussion you are absolutely in that ball park. As I said, only an idiot would argue that point, and here we are. And you can apologize all you want, we know you spoke from your heart revealing your lack of character.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 09:04 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 09:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:47 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Not even in the same ball park as racist or derogatory sexual orientation terms.  If she is offended by it, I will happily not use it again with her.  You better now, Slappy?  So many sensitive "Conservatives" here.

I'm not a Conservative, so you aren't referring to me. And yes, if you use that term for a woman in a discussion you are absolutely in that ball park. As I said, only an idiot would argue that point, and here we are. And you can apologize all you want, we know you spoke from your heart revealing your lack of character.

You guys are all ganging up on me now and calling me names!  Do you have any safe spaces you could recommend to me?

Libertarians, yes. Such deep thinkers... so unique.

(11-08-2020, 09:02 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 09:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm not a Conservative, so you aren't referring to me. And yes, if you use that term for a woman in a discussion you are absolutely in that ball park. As I said, only an idiot would argue that point, and here we are. And you can apologize all you want, we know you spoke from your heart revealing your lack of character.

You guys are all ganging up on me now and calling me names!  Do you have any safe spaces you could recommend to me?

Sure! Here you go, this is more your speed:  https://www.democraticunderground.com/

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 09:07 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 09:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 09:02 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: You guys are all ganging up on me now and calling me names!  Do you have any safe spaces you could recommend to me?

Sure! Here you go, this is more your speed:  https://www.democraticunderground.com/

I'm already a moderator there. But I appreciate it, Slappy! Thanks!

(11-08-2020, 09:06 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 09:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sure! Here you go, this is more your speed:  https://www.democraticunderground.com/

I'm already a moderator there.  But I appreciate it, Slappy!  Thanks!

I believe you, your behavior is exactly what we find there.