Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-13-2020, 11:05 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:12 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: The fact is that people in Arizona really liked McCain and Trump's constant bashing of a war hero, even after his death caused a lot of people in Arizona to vote against him. Especially since Trump was a draft dodger himself. Oh, I forgot. He had "bone spurs", even though he cannot remember which foot they were in and he still plays golf and tennis without problems.
Did you also forget that creepy joe received more deferments than Trump did and also a medical exemption because of "Asthma" as a teen. All that while participating in organized sports?

I think the difference between Trump eluding the draft versus other politicians who may have done the same is the fact that Trump is a self-proclaimed Patriot so it's really hard to digest considering the efforts we made to avoid serving his country on 6 different occasions

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-13-2020, 01:57 PM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 08:13 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
What media coverage? Here in Ohio, our Republican Governor (DeWine) gives daily television briefings and he's telling us things are getting worse. 

Getting worse?  That’s impossible.  Trump said we were “rounding the corner” for months now, and over 70 million people agreed with him.

Once this is Joe's problem, you will disappear like a fart in the wind.

BTW, lockdowns don't work.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 03:12 PM by americus 2.0.)

(11-13-2020, 08:20 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 07:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: While it’s tempting to propose karma for Arizona’s election outcome, the truth of the matter is it’s a pandemic of Californians fleeing the morass of their own creation and subsequently infecting the place of refuge.

Shift the blame. Nothing is ever Trump's fault. It's always another factor involved. Unbelievable!

I live in a state (NC) where northerners come to retire and they absolutely bring their politics with them. They complain about the high taxes and high cost of living and come here to retire then they start changing (by voting) what was attractive to them in lower taxes and COL into what they moved away from. I thought my husband was talking smack when he told me this. Now I've been here 10 years and have seen it for myself.

Blowout loss for Donald

https://twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/statu...29155?s=19

This will go down as a landslide

Only the 4th sitting President to lose re-election.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 04:02 PM by The Real Marty.)

(11-13-2020, 03:57 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: This will go down as a landslide

306 electoral votes.   The exact same number Trump claimed was a "landslide" in 2016.

surprised the Trumpsters haven't brought up how poorly planned the Trump campaign was. I suppose that was also the intention of the vote count mirage

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 04:32 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(11-13-2020, 03:59 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

306 electoral votes.   The exact same number Trump claimed was a "landslide" in 2016.

Yes but Biden won by over 5 million in the popular vote whereas Trump only beat Hillary by 2.9 million.  That's even a greater difference by over 2 million

CNN just reported that when Trump won in 2016, he call his margin a shellacking over Hillary so whether you want to call Biden's win a major shellacking or a landslide, I'm good either way..... six of one, half dozen the other.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 04:50 PM by captivating.)

(11-13-2020, 02:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 01:57 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: Getting worse?  That’s impossible.  Trump said we were “rounding the corner” for months now, and over 70 million people agreed with him.

That is utter [BLEEP].

Look at NZ and Australia who have both succeeded with lockdowns.   It's the ONLY way to get this virus under control.  The state of Victoria in Australia went into lockdown.  They now have reported two straight weeks of zero new cases and zero deaths.

[Image: 1_rss.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 04:51 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Isolation helps with the spread of germs? You sure about that? So how long do we need to stay isolated before we become immune to it?

(11-13-2020, 04:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 03:59 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: 306 electoral votes.   The exact same number Trump claimed was a "landslide" in 2016.

Yes but Biden won by over 5 million in the popular vote whereas Trump only beat Hillary by 2.9 million.  That's even a greater difference by over 2 million

CNN just reported that when Trump won in 2016, he call his margin a shellacking over Hillary so whether you want to call Biden's win a major shellacking or a landslide, I'm good either way..... six of one, half dozen the other.

Aaaah... I beg to differ.  Trump LOST the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

Will Biden have a physical and cognitive test made public or no?

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 05:53 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(11-13-2020, 02:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 11:05 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Did you also forget that creepy joe received more deferments than Trump did and also a medical exemption because of "Asthma" as a teen. All that while participating in organized sports?

I think the difference between Trump eluding the draft versus other politicians who may have done the same is the fact that Trump is a self-proclaimed Patriot so it's really hard to digest considering the efforts we made to avoid serving his country on 6 different occasions

Agreed. At least Joe's son went into the military and served in the Iraq War. I read an article where Trump has no veterans in his family tree.

(11-13-2020, 02:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 01:57 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: Getting worse?  That’s impossible.  Trump said we were “rounding the corner” for months now, and over 70 million people agreed with him.

In your opinion.

(11-13-2020, 05:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 02:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I think the difference between Trump eluding the draft versus other politicians who may have done the same is the fact that Trump is a self-proclaimed Patriot so it's really hard to digest considering the efforts we made to avoid serving his country on 6 different occasions

Agreed. At least Joe's son went into the military and served in the Iraq War. I read an article where Trump has no veterans in his family tree.

(11-13-2020, 02:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Once this is Joe's problem, you will disappear like a fart in the wind.

In your opinion.

Sheep. Baaaaaaaah.

(11-13-2020, 05:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 05:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Agreed. At least Joe's son went into the military and served in the Iraq War. I read an article where Trump has no veterans in his family tree.

In your opinion.

Sheep. Baaaaaaaah.

That's funny since you worship at the alter of Trump "almighty." I'm the sheep? You take everything he says as pure, unquestionable, fact.

(11-13-2020, 06:00 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 05:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sheep. Baaaaaaaah.

That's funny since you worship at the alter of Trump "almighty." I'm the sheep? You take everything he says as pure, unquestionable, fact.

Supporting Trump is literally the opposite of a sheep.

You have a piss poor batting average today bro.

(11-13-2020, 06:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:00 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That's funny since you worship at the alter of Trump "almighty." I'm the sheep? You take everything he says as pure, unquestionable, fact.

According to who? You guys follow him like he's a messiah. His followers are complete lemmings, who would follow him off a cliff. He's like the pied piper of gullible people.

(11-13-2020, 06:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:00 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That's funny since you worship at the alter of Trump "almighty." I'm the sheep? You take everything he says as pure, unquestionable, fact.

You're handling the news a lot better than I expected

(11-13-2020, 08:10 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Supporting Trump is literally the opposite of a sheep.

You're handling the news a lot better than I expected

He is not a liberal therefore is not prone to burn down his city after disappointing news.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.