Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-22-2020, 08:30 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 07:28 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: OK Mr. Conspiracy Theorist... I will listen to you.  Explain in detail: a) how it is done; and b) who specifically you believe did it in this election.  Because Sidney, Rudy, and Co. aren't capable of demonstrating that proof either in legal courts or in their insane media conferences.

If you're not capable of doing that, just admit you are a mindless sheep and run along.

It’s like EVERY SINGLE POST you have to add an “intellectual insult”.  

I hope it makes you feel better about yours.  Must be lacking if you’re questioning everyone else on theirs.

Eh, in his defense, it was attached to an "if"... It was a call to do better, not an insult.
But, people decide they're mad when they see the name, and then read the post to find out why.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 09:47 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-22-2020, 08:30 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 07:28 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: OK Mr. Conspiracy Theorist... I will listen to you.  Explain in detail: a) how it is done; and b) who specifically you believe did it in this election.  Because Sidney, Rudy, and Co. aren't capable of demonstrating that proof either in legal courts or in their insane media conferences.

If you're not capable of doing that, just admit you are a mindless sheep and run along.

It’s like EVERY SINGLE POST you have to add an “intellectual insult”.  

I hope it makes you feel better about yours.  Must be lacking if you’re questioning everyone else on theirs.

I attack ideas, thoughts, and behavior, not people... until they attack me personally.  Then the gloves are off, as they should be.

Like right now, you are whining.  But I am not saying you are a whiner.  Yet.  There is a difference.

(11-22-2020, 09:36 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 08:30 PM)Jags Wrote: It’s like EVERY SINGLE POST you have to add an “intellectual insult”.  

Eh, in his defense, it was attached to an "if"... It was a call to do better, not an insult.
But, people decide they're mad when they see the name, and then read the post to find out why.

Half of them can't figure out why.  It's usually because the premises of their weak logic get destroyed.  Then they get mad.  

I'm all about love and compassion, otherwise.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-22-2020, 08:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 07:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Welp, Sidney Powell is suddenly not on the Trump legal team anymore. Sounds like a problem for Trump. I expect Giuliani to come up empty handed and Powell to fade into obscurity.
That was always going to happen.

Rudy is the last guy here for Trump which is hilarious.

Rudy never had a strong argument. Not once did I think he could do anything to sway the election results. Sidney, who had a solid reputation, was making claims that would have to change the election outcome. There was no reason to doubt her sincerity unless you just think she's incompetent because she was working for Trump. Now, that is certainly looking like it has some merit now, but it didn't 3 days ago. Lawyers just don't kill their careers publicly like that.

(11-23-2020, 12:10 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 08:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: That was always going to happen.

Rudy never had a strong argument. Not once did I think he could do anything to sway the election results. Sidney, who had a solid reputation, was making claims that would have to change the election outcome. There was no reason to doubt her sincerity unless you just think she's incompetent because she was working for Trump. Now, that is certainly looking like it has some merit now, but it didn't 3 days ago. Lawyers just don't kill their careers publicly like that.

Right, that was my point in the other thread. Powell's motivation is mystifying to me.

And this is when I really miss ByronLeftTown, because he would be on here with a half dozen links to articles about why "Kraken" is a CIA hacker program that confiscated servers in Frankfurt that show the illegal algorithm that cost Jo Jorgensen the election.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Yeah... that would have been tough to predict.  I mean, who could have possibly been able to predict that 3 days ago? 

[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47gq8g5szr6xn8pdoyvo...=200w.webp]
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-23-2020, 12:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 12:10 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Rudy never had a strong argument. Not once did I think he could do anything to sway the election results. Sidney, who had a solid reputation, was making claims that would have to change the election outcome. There was no reason to doubt her sincerity unless you just think she's incompetent because she was working for Trump. Now, that is certainly looking like it has some merit now, but it didn't 3 days ago. Lawyers just don't kill their careers publicly like that.

Right, that was my point in the other thread. Powell's motivation is mystifying to me.

And this is when I really miss ByronLeftTown, because he would be on here with a half dozen links to articles about why "Kraken" is a CIA hacker program that confiscated servers in Frankfurt that show the illegal algorithm that cost Jo Jorgensen the election.

I hope the little foil hatter is okay!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-23-2020, 12:10 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Rudy never had a strong argument. Not once did I think he could do anything to sway the election results. Sidney, who had a solid reputation, was making claims that would have to change the election outcome. There was no reason to doubt her sincerity unless you just think she's incompetent because she was working for Trump. Now, that is certainly looking like it has some merit now, but it didn't 3 days ago. Lawyers just don't kill their careers publicly like that.

She was never being paid by Trump or the GOP, her name also is on no cases. At this moment, it appears to be financial based statement. She also has her own non-profit, so funds coming in would be an issue with how they are spent. It could also have something to do with her statements about Kemp and blowing up GA. She can't take down RINOs while on Trump's team.

There are also different types of cases and she seems to be going after the voting machines while Trump is focusing on the mail-in voting and validation.

She has a short lease that will run out this week if she doesn't file something.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

That’s funny right there.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 07:25 AM by The Real Marty.)

Chris Christie says the Trump legal team is "a national embarrassment."  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chris-c...arrassment

“The president has had the opportunity to access the courts … if you’ve got the evidence of fraud, present it,” Christie said. “The legal team has been a national embarrassment.”

We cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn’t happen. You have an obligation to present the evidence,” Chris said. “The evidence has not been presented. And you must conclude – as Tucker Carlson even concluded the other night – that if you’re unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn’t exist.”

“I think you’ve heard lots of Republicans starting to say this. I said it on election night. And I hope more say it going forward, because the country is what has to matter the most,” Christie said. “As much as I’m a strong Republican – I love my party – it’s the country that has to come first.”

Byron is living strong in a few posters on here.....

Looks like Biden will be appointing a warmonger to Secretary of State. Get ready for wars!

(11-23-2020, 01:15 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Looks like Biden will be appointing a warmonger to Secretary of State. Get ready for wars!

Don't you know that we will always be at war with Eurasia?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Now John Kerry in charge of climate change, LOL. The swamp is filling back up. This should make the progressives happy.

My boss just told me that they gave Michigan to Biden officially ! Is this true ?!

Nervous about my guns !

(11-23-2020, 05:44 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: My boss just told me that they gave Michigan to Biden officially ! Is this true ?!

Nervous about my guns !

Yep, it's true.  Michigan has certified Biden as the winner.

(11-23-2020, 05:44 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: My boss just told me that they gave Michigan to Biden officially ! Is this true ?!

Nervous about my guns !

As soon as they try to do anything regarding guns I'll take a ride on the St. John's river and "lose" them in a boating mishap.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 07:39 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-23-2020, 01:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now John Kerry in charge of climate change, LOL. The swamp is filling back up. This should make the progressives happy.

I'd rather have the old swamp back compared to the Star Wars Bar of incompetence that the executive branch of government has become the last few years.  And 80 million other voters agree.

Nervous about my guns !

Your guns will be just fine.  Promise.

(11-23-2020, 07:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Nervous about my guns !

As soon as they try to do anything regarding guns I'll take a ride on the St. John's river and "lose" them in a boating mishap.

I'd be out there with you! But not going to be required.

The Government Services Administration has "ascertained" that Biden is the winner and formal coordination can begin between his people and Trump's outgoing people.

... Trump still hasn't conceded though.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 08:07 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-23-2020, 07:59 PM)mikesez Wrote: The Government Services Administration has "ascertained" that Biden is the winner and formal coordination can begin between his people and Trump's outgoing people.

I love how the GSA starts the transition of power and THEN Trump acts like he authorized it (when he did not) and he continues not to concede. Will go down easily as the most embarrassing president in US history, and I can't think of a bigger buffoon internationally off the top of my head.

(11-23-2020, 08:05 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 07:59 PM)mikesez Wrote: The Government Services Administration has "ascertained" that Biden is the winner and formal coordination can begin between his people and Trump's outgoing people.

I love how the GSA starts the transition of power and THEN Trump acts like he authorized it (when he did not) and he continues not to concede.  Will go down easily as the most embarrassing president in US history, and I can't think of a bigger buffoon internationally off the top of my head.

Give Joel a chance to be worse. He won't disappoint you.