Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(12-01-2020, 11:13 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 10:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but my impression is, in Georgia, people filled out paper ballots, which were fed into a machine and counted by the machine.  After the election, they did a hand recount of the paper ballots, not using the machines at all, and the hand recount confirmed the machine count.  Am I wrong?  What's the point of examining the machines if they took the machines completely out of the process and hand counted the ballots?

It doesn't appear they hand counted it, unless I read something wrong. I think they reprocessed the paper copy through the same machines. They did some type of hand count but it was limited and not official, there are reports they were told to just report the 1st numbers.

They vote on touch screen and then it prints a copy and is read.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(12-01-2020, 09:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Personally, I think Trump is destroying his chance of being re-elected in 2024 should he seek another term.   Another fact of the matter is that most of the youth really don't like him and in another 4 years some of the aging population that favor Trump will be dead whereas the current high school kids that will be eligible to vote favor the Dems.  Trump was so polarizing that he invigorated our youth (in a non-favorable way for him).
Nightmare scenario for the left, Trump suspends the election until everything is resolved with treason investigation and trials. He stays the president because of the corruption at the top levels. Then after 2-3 years he declares time for elections and he wins in a landslide for his 2nd term.

Cocaine is a heck of a drug.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 01:41 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(12-01-2020, 12:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 11:33 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Yup.  Another well-thought and highly plausible post by you. After he wins his landslide 2nd term, he and his family can make their royal entrance to his 2nd inauguration on a herd of unicorns!  Well done, P_RUSHING!  Well done! 

Is that better BchBunnie4?  Am I doing it right?   Or do I get warning points for this post too?

Laughing

Don’t act like a troll and you won’t get treated like a troll.  Smile

I'll behave how I believe is appropriate for the circumstance.  If that gets me banned by sensitive regulation (something that conservatives, like you, supposedly oppose), so be it.  Your board will become quite boring and monolithic very quickly.

Cool
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 12:36 PM by p_rushing.)

(12-01-2020, 11:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 11:13 AM)p_rushing Wrote: It doesn't appear they hand counted it, unless I read something wrong. I think they reprocessed the paper copy through the same machines. They did some type of hand count but it was limited and not official, there are reports they were told to just report the 1st numbers.

No, it was a full hand recount of all 5 million ballots.  They didn't check the entire ballot, only the presidential choice.  

People who voted in person used touch screens, which then generated a paper ballot so people could check for a mistake.  Those paper ballots, along with absentee ballots, were all recounted by hand.  So a machine cannot possibly change votes, because they generate paper records which are checked by the voter and then turned in, and which can be audited in a full hand recount, which Georgia did. 

So there's no way a voting machine could have changed any votes without it being detected in the recount.
Looks like the one happening now is using the machines.

(12-01-2020, 12:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 11:13 AM)p_rushing Wrote: It doesn't appear they hand counted it, unless I read something wrong. I think they reprocessed the paper copy through the same machines. They did some type of hand count but it was limited and not official, there are reports they were told to just report the 1st numbers.

Nightmare scenario for the left, Trump suspends the election until everything is resolved with treason investigation and trials. He stays the president because of the corruption at the top levels. Then after 2-3 years he declares time for elections and he wins in a landslide for his 2nd term.

Cocaine is a heck of a drug.
I'm not saying it will happen, but supposedly it is an option somehow. Normally the speaker of the house would be temporarily in charge, but if they are part of the fraud somehow Trump would keep power.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 01:39 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(12-01-2020, 10:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but my impression is, in Georgia, people filled out paper ballots, which were fed into a machine and counted by the machine.  After the election, they did a hand recount of the paper ballots, not using the machines at all, and the hand recount confirmed the machine count.  Am I wrong?  What's the point of examining the machines if they took the machines completely out of the process and hand counted the ballots?

It doesn't appear they hand counted it, unless I read something wrong. I think they reprocessed the paper copy through the same machines. They did some type of hand count but it was limited and not official, there are reports they were told to just report the 1st numbers.

You?!? NOOOOOOOO...... not possible!

Laughing
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(12-01-2020, 12:34 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 11:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: No, it was a full hand recount of all 5 million ballots.  They didn't check the entire ballot, only the presidential choice.  

People who voted in person used touch screens, which then generated a paper ballot so people could check for a mistake.  Those paper ballots, along with absentee ballots, were all recounted by hand.  So a machine cannot possibly change votes, because they generate paper records which are checked by the voter and then turned in, and which can be audited in a full hand recount, which Georgia did. 

So there's no way a voting machine could have changed any votes without it being detected in the recount.
Looks like the one happening now is using the machines.

That's the second recount.  The first recount was entirely by hand.

(12-01-2020, 09:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Personally, I think Trump is destroying his chance of being re-elected in 2024 should he seek another term.   Another fact of the matter is that most of the youth really don't like him and in another 4 years some of the aging population that favor Trump will be dead whereas the current high school kids that will be eligible to vote favor the Dems.  Trump was so polarizing that he invigorated our youth (in a non-favorable way for him).

I don't think you understand.  Check out the link below that includes age group voting chart.....

High school kids pretty much hate Trump.  All those kids will be eligible to vote in 2024.

Old white people pretty much love Trump.  A lot of those people will be dead in 2024.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1184...es-age-us/

(12-01-2020, 12:34 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 12:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Don’t act like a troll and you won’t get treated like a troll.  Smile

I'll behave how I believe is appropriate for the circumstance.  If that gets me banned by sensitive regulation (something conservatives, like you, are supposed to oppose), so be it.  Your board will become quite boring and monolithic very quickly.

Cool

You are giving yourself and your posts way too much credit.  Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 01:31 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(12-01-2020, 01:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 12:34 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I'll behave how I believe is appropriate for the circumstance.  If that gets me banned by sensitive regulation (something conservatives, like you, are supposed to oppose), so be it.  Your board will become quite boring and monolithic very quickly.

Cool

Of course you would think that.  You'd prefer that I go away because if you absorbed and comprehended too much of what I say, you might realize you've been wrong all these years.  But you'll keep your mind closed to protect against that and keep your current level of understanding in a comfortable, but stationary, state.  Cheers to you!

Big Grin

(12-01-2020, 01:15 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 01:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You are giving yourself and your posts way too much credit.  Laughing

Of course you would think that.  You'd prefer that I go away because if you absorbed and comprehended too much of what I say, you might realize you've been wrong all these years.  But you'll keep your mind closed to protect against that and keep your current level of understanding in a comfortable, but stationary, state.  Cheers to you!

Big Grin

I already said you give yourself too much credit I didn’t need another example of it. Big Grin

(12-01-2020, 01:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 12:34 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I'll behave how I believe is appropriate for the circumstance.  If that gets me banned by sensitive regulation (something conservatives, like you, are supposed to oppose), so be it.  Your board will become quite boring and monolithic very quickly.

Cool

He's correct, though.  If he left all we'd have to look forward to is Mike getting harassed daily by SC/FSG/TP/JJ/TFW etc.  It's much better with NBB around to balance things out a bit.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(12-01-2020, 12:34 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 12:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Don’t act like a troll and you won’t get treated like a troll.  Smile

I'll behave how I believe is appropriate for the circumstance.  If that gets me banned by sensitive regulation (something that conservatives, like you, supposedly oppose), so be it.  Your board will become quite boring and monolithic very quickly.

Cool

Not sure how this board ever survived before you joined a whopping 4 months ago.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 03:04 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(12-01-2020, 02:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 12:34 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I'll behave how I believe is appropriate for the circumstance.  If that gets me banned by sensitive regulation (something that conservatives, like you, supposedly oppose), so be it.  Your board will become quite boring and monolithic very quickly.

Cool

Not sure how this board ever survived before you joined a whopping 4 months ago.

Oh, it will definitely survive.  It will just be a lot more boring and a lot less knowledgeable.  You'd be stroking your buddies' insane conspiracy theories and ganging up on MikeSez, even though he's the only one consistently displaying any degree of intellectualism here.  But you'd survive.

(12-01-2020, 02:30 PM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 01:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You are giving yourself and your posts way too much credit.  Laughing

He's correct, though.  If he left all we'd have to look forward to is Mike getting harassed daily by SC/FSG/TP/JJ/TFW etc.  It's much better with NBB around to balance things out a bit.

Thank you.  I rest my case.

Banana

(12-01-2020, 02:50 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 02:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Not sure how this board ever survived before you joined a whopping 4 months ago.

Oh, it will definitely survive.  It will just be a lot more boring and a lot less knowledgeable.  You'd be stroking your buddies conspiracy theories and ganging up on MikeSez, even though he's the only one consistently displaying any intellectualism here.  But you'd survive.

(12-01-2020, 02:30 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: He's correct, though.  If he left all we'd have to look forward to is Mike getting harassed daily by SC/FSG/TP/JJ/TFW etc.  It's much better with NBB around to balance things out a bit.

Banana

Congratulations? Laughing

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 03:02 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(12-01-2020, 02:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 02:50 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Oh, it will definitely survive.  It will just be a lot more boring and a lot less knowledgeable.  You'd be stroking your buddies conspiracy theories and ganging up on MikeSez, even though he's the only one consistently displaying any intellectualism here.  But you'd survive.

Banana

Congratulations? Laughing

Thanks, sweetheart!   Big Grin

Yo. My man DGA you know what hahaha

Coming out swinging.

(12-01-2020, 03:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Yo. My man DGA you know what hahaha

Coming out swinging.

Much better. Wink

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 03:13 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(12-01-2020, 03:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Yo. My man DGA you know what hahaha

Coming out swinging.

Banana

See? Another one that would miss me! lol

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 05:09 PM by The Real Marty.)

Oh, God, Bill Barr is so fired.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/...index.html

William Barr says there is no evidence of widespread fraud in presidential election

The Justice Department hasn't found evidence to support allegations of widespread fraud that could have changed the result of last month's presidential election, Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with the Associated Press published Tuesday.

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.

Barr, who prior to the election echoed President Donald Trump's claims that mail-in voting wasn't secure, said both the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security have looked into claims of fraud and come up empty.

"There's been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results," Barr said. "And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven't seen anything to substantiate that."

(12-01-2020, 05:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Oh, God, Bill Barr is so fired.

William Barr says there is no evidence of widespread fraud in presidential election

The Justice Department hasn't found evidence to support allegations of widespread fraud that could have changed the result of last month's presidential election, Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with the Associated Press published Tuesday.

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.

Barr, who prior to the election echoed President Donald Trump's claims that mail-in voting wasn't secure, said both the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security have looked into claims of fraud and come up empty.

"There's been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results," Barr said. "And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven't seen anything to substantiate that."

I don't know what to make of this !

I got one friend saying this is proof there was no fraud and another saying this means Barr is from some swamp !

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 05:41 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(12-01-2020, 05:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Oh, God, Bill Barr is so fired.

I'm sure we will get a bunch of posts here from the usual suspects with "alternative facts" to explain Barr's statement.

"But I heard a guy testify in Arizona that he saw a truck with a million ballots pull up and dump them off 5 days after the election!!!"

Laughing

(12-01-2020, 05:11 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 05:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Oh, God, Bill Barr is so fired.

I don't know what to make of this !

I got one friend saying this is proof there was no fraud and another saying this means Barr is from some swamp !

Explanation:  Your first friend is reasonably intelligent; your second, is not.