Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(01-08-2021, 11:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Biden & Harris used their opportunity to slander when they have promised unification. These people aren't healers and will continue to divide the country to a point of no return. Joe Biden is an angry man with a ton of hate in his heart. You can see it when he speaks.

They are really going all out with wanting to purge Trump and his supporters.

I don't know if anything is really happening, but it seems congress and msm are really pushing to get Trump out immediately before he can do something. The Italy stuff is breaking fast and being that it is coming from a Nato country and Vatican it is considered an act of war and their government is in trouble. Trump's speech was either prerecorded and heavily edited and scripted or it was a deep fake. I don't believe the deep fake, but it definitely was a green screen and not at the whitehouse. He also didn't conceded or say he was transitioning to Biden, so who knows what is going on.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-08-2021, 12:31 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It's a particularly heated time right now. You can't shut this down or we will have zero dialogue. There are very few people on this board that I think hate one another.
Disagree.

The board is about to have an influx or new posters with Trevor being drafted. If the Jags become good, then even more. This side of the board has turned many good posters away.

(01-08-2021, 12:28 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I think it’s long past due to shut down the political section of the board.

If you can’t talk religion (because it used to be bad conversations) but we can somehow continue with this talk?

I’m certainly not innocent here by any means but I think it’s time to remove it.

Cue up the “if you don’t like it then don’t post”.... But couldn’t that same logic be applied to religion? There isn’t good conversations being had anymore. It’s just all hate. From both sides. Look at what this board has become. Is this what was intended when you brought the board back? People’s political beliefs have turned into their religion.

So basically, if you don't like something, you want to ruin it for everyone else..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-08-2021, 12:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 12:28 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I think it’s long past due to shut down the political section of the board.

If you can’t talk religion (because it used to be bad conversations) but we can somehow continue with this talk?

I’m certainly not innocent here by any means but I think it’s time to remove it.

Cue up the “if you don’t like it then don’t post”.... But couldn’t that same logic be applied to religion? There isn’t good conversations being had anymore. It’s just all hate. From both sides. Look at what this board has become. Is this what was intended when you brought the board back? People’s political beliefs have turned into their religion.

So basically, if you don't like something, you want to ruin it for everyone else..
If that’s what you took from it, then so be it.

Why can’t you discuss religion?

(01-08-2021, 12:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 12:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So basically, if you don't like something, you want to ruin it for everyone else..

Ask a mod.. I don't make the rules, I just try to follow them.

(01-08-2021, 12:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So basically, if you don't like something, you want to ruin it for everyone else..

Because we said so. Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Go away.

(01-08-2021, 12:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Go away.
Sure thing.

(01-08-2021, 12:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 12:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Go away.
Sure thing.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You just don't want the new bandwagon Jaguar fans to come in and see how ridiculous your line of thinking is. Better start deleting...

(01-08-2021, 12:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 12:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Sure thing.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You just don't want the new bandwagon Jaguar fans to come in and see how ridiculous your line of thinking is. Better start deleting...
Hahaha

Case and point.

I disagree.  I enjoy the back and forth with people who disagree with me.  Maybe it's easy for me because I'm not a liberal or a conservative.   My positions on issues span the spectrum.

(01-08-2021, 12:31 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 11:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Biden & Harris used their opportunity to slander when they have promised unification. These people aren't healers and will continue to divide the country to a point of no return. Joe Biden is an angry man with a ton of hate in his heart. You can see it when he speaks.

They are really going all out with wanting to purge Trump and his supporters.

I don't know if anything is really happening, but it seems congress and msm are really pushing to get Trump out immediately before he can do something. The Italy stuff is breaking fast and being that it is coming from a Nato country and Vatican it is considered an act of war and their government is in trouble. Trump's speech was either prerecorded and heavily edited and scripted or it was a deep fake. I don't believe the deep fake, but it definitely was a green screen and not at the whitehouse. He also didn't conceded or say he was transitioning to Biden, so who knows what is going on.

What is going on in Italy?

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 01:04 PM by mikesez.)

The conversations here are neither fun nor rewarding.
They are work.
Work yielding thorns and thistles.
But necessary work.
Man is a political animal and we participate in politics (which is really just human relations plus a threat of force) every day whether we like it or not.
Now, we don't have to do that here.
We could all go elsewhere if they shut this down.
But yesterday my Facebook friends list dropped by one. This former friend posted something sympathetic to the insurrectionists and purporting to speak for them while the insurrectionists were still banging on the chamber doors. 
None of my other friends were sympathetic.  Everyone else on the news feed was horrified.
I told him where he could stick his sympathy for insurrection, and instantly he had his friends and his wife (none of whom are my friends) all gang up on me, mostly saying I'd never say that to his face. And I replied that none of them would ever support insurrection to my face. I mean these are all just people I might run into at the grocery store. "Hey bananas are on sale. Yeah my kids are doing good at school this year. Hey, good thing we just installed Trump as dictator for life, huh? Anyhow see you next time!" No, no one has real life conversations like that.

Anyhow that might have been my last facebook connection with people who think like this. And now it's gone.  I'm not going to go to Twitter cuz Twitter is mostly bots. Conversations on Fark move too fast to keep track of. And reddit organizes itself into little silos where, like Facebook you're not likely to meet somebody with a contrary view. 

I don't know where I'd go for this type of discussion if they closed this down.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 01:25 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-08-2021, 12:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 12:31 PM)p_rushing Wrote: They are really going all out with wanting to purge Trump and his supporters.

What is going on in Italy?

Signed affidavit from the person saying they switched votes. They are charging the person and it involves government officials, contractors, CIA officers, Obama is mentioned, and the Vatican. Supposedly Congress was briefed on this and has the affidavit either on Wednesday or Thursday.

It's a communication block right now for the US, twitter, youtube, etc are removing everything, but is being reported in EU. I haven't followed up on who the person was that signed the affidavit, but here is what I originally read.

A CIA officer tied to Obama resigned in Oct/Nov. He then went to Italy along with 1 other person. They have pictures and were tracking them once they arrived for some reason. Then during the election counting, the data was sent from Germany to Italy and the person/team then figured out what the formulas needed to be to switch the votes to Biden. Remember that the adjudicated ballots were being sent to Germany and other countries to be changed as needed. They also were able to use the voter roles to add new votes as needed. They did this using encrypted communication satellites called Leonardo. These satellites were getting and sending the data back to Germany and also to the US, apparently this was new info as they didn't know how the data was being communicated.

The satellites were used by Italian government, but they are leased to them through contractors. The Vatican supposedly owns the satellites and may be heavily involved in this. Obama supposedly used $400 million from the Iran deal to setup this. That is really secondary, but it may have changed the plan on how to act on this. If the Vatican is involved, this becomes even harder to do something about it. The government angle on this is that this is an act of war from a Nato country against another Nato country. Supposedly a lot of high level meetings are happening and Italy is turning on all these people to keep from being crushed from this.

There are some detailed videos on what was done but I haven't had time to listen to them and they just keep getting removed. It was briefly mentioned around Christmas, but info just started coming out early this week.

Religion is a problem because many people have a completely different set of beliefs when it comes to the existence of God, so you can't even find a place to start. Politics in the US shouldn't be that way, but I agree it's becoming increasingly more difficult for the two sides to find common ground. There is still a lot of overlap, though. If we stop talking altogether, that will disappear. Or it will fracture faster. Either way, it's probably good to know where you stand. I like this board because it's gives me a good feel for how people interpret information. It's a diverse body with various opinions and news sources. If you stay in a bubble, how are you supposed to know how others think and feel?

(01-08-2021, 01:24 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 12:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What is going on in Italy?

Signed affidavit from the person saying they switched votes. They are charging the person and it involves government officials, contractors, CIA officers, Obama is mentioned, and the Vatican. Supposedly Congress was briefed on this and has the affidavit either on Wednesday or Thursday.

It's a communication block right now for the US, twitter, youtube, etc are removing everything, but is being reported in EU. I haven't followed up on who the person was that signed the affidavit, but here is what I originally read.

A CIA officer tied to Obama resigned in Oct/Nov. He then went to Italy along with 1 other person. They have pictures and were tracking them once they arrived for some reason. Then during the election counting, the data was sent from Germany to Italy and the person/team then figured out what the formulas needed to be to switch the votes to Biden. Remember that the adjudicated ballots were being sent to Germany and other countries to be changed as needed. They also were able to use the voter roles to add new votes as needed. They did this using encrypted communication satellites called Leonardo. These satellites were getting and sending the data back to Germany and also to the US, apparently this was new info as they didn't know how the data was being communicated.

The satellites were used by Italian government, but they are leased to them through contractors. The Vatican supposedly owns the satellites and may be heavily involved in this. Obama supposedly used $400 million from the Iran deal to setup this. That is really secondary, but it may have changed the plan on how to act on this. If the Vatican is involved, this becomes even harder to do something about it. The government angle on this is that this is an act of war from a Nato country against another Nato country. Supposedly a lot of high level meetings are happening and Italy is turning on all these people to keep from being crushed from this.

There are some detailed videos on what was done but I haven't had time to listen to them and they just keep getting removed. It was briefly mentioned around Christmas, but info just started coming out early this week.

So let me get this straight.
A country that gets a new leader roughly every year and has been economically devastated for about 15 years running,
Has military satelites that can change votes in the US without election officials in the US knowing?
And they registered these satellites as Vatican property?
OK.
Tell me a launch date and orbital trajectory for a satellite owned by the Vatican.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 01:43 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(01-08-2021, 01:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 12:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: If that’s what you took from it, then so be it.

Religion is a problem because many people have a completely different set of beliefs when it comes to the existence of God, so you can't even find a place to start. Politics in the US shouldn't be that way, but I agree it's becoming increasingly more difficult for the two sides to find common ground. There is still a lot of overlap, though. If we stop talking altogether, that will disappear. Or it will fracture faster. Either way, it's probably good to know where you stand. I like this board because it's gives me a good feel for how people interpret information. It's a diverse body with various opinions and news sources. If you stay in a bubble, how are you supposed to know how others think and feel?

I think the common ground is what actually impacts people on a day to day basis. All people want to feel safe, be healthy, have employment opportunities, educate their children, and keep as much of their hard earned money as possible in their own pocket. Let's start there and work backwards.

Politics and religion are two different things.  Religion is personal in nature whereas politics is more of a public thing.  Many posters (as well as moderators) refuse to even browse this section of the board and that is fine.  It is certainly their choice.

Shutting something or someone down just because you don't like it is censorship.  Facebook and twitter shut down The President because they don't like his message.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-08-2021, 01:58 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Politics and religion are two different things.  Religion is personal in nature whereas politics is more of a public thing.  Many posters (as well as moderators) refuse to even browse this section of the board and that is fine.  It is certainly their choice.

Shutting something or someone down just because you don't like it is censorship.  Facebook and twitter shut down The President because they don't like his message.

That's their mentality.. If I don't like it, nobody else is allowed to have it..

Complete garbage..

(01-08-2021, 02:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 01:58 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Politics and religion are two different things.  Religion is personal in nature whereas politics is more of a public thing.  Many posters (as well as moderators) refuse to even browse this section of the board and that is fine.  It is certainly their choice.

That's their mentality.. If I don't like it, nobody else is allowed to have it..

Complete garbage..

Funny how it’s time to shut it down right around the time “their” guy is taking over.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???