Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(02-01-2021, 02:41 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 10:54 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 2022 will be a bloodbath if they don't cheat again.

Dude, get off the QAnon websites. There was no cheating in this election, just like there was no cheating when Trump won in 2016. The will of the majority was completed both times. Sometimes your candidate wins and sometimes they don't. Just live your life and quit worrying about what is in the past. I'm certainly not thrilled that Biden and the Democrats are in control, but I'm not gonna dwell on it. I was gonna be disappointed no matter who won though. American politics have devolved into the far right vs. the far left and it's all because of this stupid two party system.

I can live my life while posting my opinion on rigged elections at the same time. It isn't an either/or scenario, just like I can have fun investing in shorted stocks while maintaining a balanced portfolio at the same time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 02:48 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(02-01-2021, 12:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 12:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Let's not ruin this thread talking about Mikesez. If you want to rake him over the coals for not sticking to his word, make a new one.

Blow it out of your rear.. Nobody is hijacking this thread other than a few comments.. so, shut up..

Why are you so angry all the time? I think maybe this might help you.....

[Image: herbal_diuretics_supplements_.jpg]

Any idea how many EO's Biden signed while we were asleep last night? Also, any idea if the press sec has "circled back" on any of the non slow-pitch women's softball questions she has received so far?

(02-01-2021, 02:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 12:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Blow it out of your rear.. Nobody is hijacking this thread other than a few comments.. so, shut up..

Why are you so angry all the time. I think maybe this might help you.....

[Image: herbal_diuretics_supplements_.jpg]

You must think I'm angry or something.. Got news for ya pal, you guys are my entertainment.. I laugh at the lot of you.. There's a few mods around here who can attest.. If I get angry, I get banned because I speak my mind. Haven't been angry in a long time..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(02-01-2021, 10:54 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 2022 will be a bloodbath if they don't cheat again.

Dude, get off the QAnon websites. There was no cheating in this election, just like there was no cheating when Trump won in 2016. The will of the majority was completed both times. Sometimes your candidate wins and sometimes they don't. Just live your life and quit worrying about what is in the past. I'm certainly not thrilled that Biden and the Democrats are in control, but I'm not gonna dwell on it. I was gonna be disappointed no matter who won though. American politics have devolved into the far right vs. the far left and it's all because of this stupid two party system.

You should probably change the way you approach this issue if you want to be fair about it. Democrats certainly cheated. There is massive amounts of evidence that suggests this happened. There isn't sufficient proof to overturn it in courts. Even Barr acknowledged the was fraud, he just knew that Trump didn't have a way to PROVE it cost him the election. Every single case was thrown out due to standing. It may be splitting hairs, but election integrity is important, and making the claim that there was no fraud is just as false as someone who knows Trump won by a landslide. 

Also, if you guys really want unity, stop referring to anyone with a different opinion as QAnon or NAZI. It lacks integrity.

There is ample evidence that some voter fraud occurred in this election, whereas it would be virtually impossible to prove that cheating did not occur under any circumstances.  Cheating does not necessarily change the outcome of an election however, just like holding a receiver does not necessarily guarantee he won't catch the ball.

I don't like Biden as President, but I do accept his victory.  Looking past this election, we should all be concerned about the integrity of the process and take steps to ensure that 2024 will be completely transparent and above impropriety.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-01-2021, 12:22 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: So Mike, what brought you back? You over the Urban hire or is this how it goes in Joe Biden's America?

I laughed so hard at this its almost embarrassing.

(02-01-2021, 11:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 12:22 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: So Mike, what brought you back? You over the Urban hire or is this how it goes in Joe Biden's America?

I laughed so hard at this its almost embarrassing.

As long as it didn't prompt an involuntary urinary event.....
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-01-2021, 03:34 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 02:41 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Dude, get off the QAnon websites. There was no cheating in this election, just like there was no cheating when Trump won in 2016. The will of the majority was completed both times. Sometimes your candidate wins and sometimes they don't. Just live your life and quit worrying about what is in the past. I'm certainly not thrilled that Biden and the Democrats are in control, but I'm not gonna dwell on it. I was gonna be disappointed no matter who won though. American politics have devolved into the far right vs. the far left and it's all because of this stupid two party system.

You should probably change the way you approach this issue if you want to be fair about it. Democrats certainly cheated. There is massive amounts of evidence that suggests this happened. There isn't sufficient proof to overturn it in courts. Even Barr acknowledged the was fraud, he just knew that Trump didn't have a way to PROVE it cost him the election. Every single case was thrown out due to standing. It may be splitting hairs, but election integrity is important, and making the claim that there was no fraud is just as false as someone who knows Trump won by a landslide. 

Also, if you guys really want unity, stop referring to anyone with a different opinion as QAnon or NAZI. It lacks integrity.

Differing opinions are awesome.

Refuting fact in the guise of "opinion" is weak [BLEEP] bull [BLEEP]

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 03:10 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(02-01-2021, 03:34 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 02:41 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Dude, get off the QAnon websites. There was no cheating in this election, just like there was no cheating when Trump won in 2016. The will of the majority was completed both times. Sometimes your candidate wins and sometimes they don't. Just live your life and quit worrying about what is in the past. I'm certainly not thrilled that Biden and the Democrats are in control, but I'm not gonna dwell on it. I was gonna be disappointed no matter who won though. American politics have devolved into the far right vs. the far left and it's all because of this stupid two party system.

Stop posting unfounded claims of voter fraud that would have changed the election and I'll stop mentioning QAnon. The only people still bringing up massive voter fraud are people who frequent far right conspiracy sights. No one outside of that group, buys into it. I don't subscribe to either party, so I don't have a dog in this fight. I didn't buy that there was any mass cheating in 2016 when Trump won and I certainly don't buy it now. I live in the real world. More people hated Trump, than they disliked Biden. That's why Trump lost. End of story.

(02-01-2021, 10:50 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
There is ample evidence that some voter fraud occurred in this election, whereas it would be virtually impossible to prove that cheating did not occur under any circumstances.  Cheating does not necessarily change the outcome of an election however, just like holding a receiver does not necessarily guarantee he won't catch the ball.

I don't like Biden as President, but I do accept his victory.  Looking past this election, we should all be concerned about the integrity of the process and take steps to ensure that 2024 will be completely transparent and above impropriety.

What I should've stated was that there was no "massive voter fraud which would have changed the election". There is always gonna be some cheating, but on a very small level. 

This is a very reasonable assumption you make. I hope Trumpers will follow your lead. It's over and done with. Time to move on.

Biden staffers trying to prescreen questions so Paski doesn't continue to look like a complete idiot in press briefings. SMH...

(02-02-2021, 03:05 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 03:34 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You should probably change the way you approach this issue if you want to be fair about it. Democrats certainly cheated. There is massive amounts of evidence that suggests this happened. There isn't sufficient proof to overturn it in courts. Even Barr acknowledged the was fraud, he just knew that Trump didn't have a way to PROVE it cost him the election. Every single case was thrown out due to standing. It may be splitting hairs, but election integrity is important, and making the claim that there was no fraud is just as false as someone who knows Trump won by a landslide. 

Stop posting unfounded claims of voter fraud that would have changed the election and I'll stop mentioning QAnon. The only people still bringing up massive voter fraud are people who frequent far right conspiracy sights. No one outside of that group, buys into it. I don't subscribe to either party, so I don't have a dog in this fight. I didn't buy that there was any mass cheating in 2016 when Trump won and I certainly don't buy it now. I live in the real world. More people hated Trump, than they disliked Biden. That's why Trump lost. End of story.

(02-01-2021, 10:50 PM)Sneakers Wrote: There is ample evidence that some voter fraud occurred in this election, whereas it would be virtually impossible to prove that cheating did not occur under any circumstances.  Cheating does not necessarily change the outcome of an election however, just like holding a receiver does not necessarily guarantee he won't catch the ball.

What I should've stated was that there was no "massive voter fraud which would have changed the election". There is always gonna be some cheating, but on a very small level. 

This is a very reasonable assumption you make. I hope Trumpers will follow your lead. It's over and done with. Time to move on.

In both Pennsylvania and North Carolina we have clear actions where both states violated their voting laws by changing them through the State Supreme Court after the deadline to do so by legislation, and in such a way that it clearly benefited one candidate over the other. This is a violation of the law and no one was willing to say so because no one wants to be the party that officially says the election was rigged. This isn't some hidden scheme, it's outright lawbreaking.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 09:08 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(02-02-2021, 09:04 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 03:05 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Stop posting unfounded claims of voter fraud that would have changed the election and I'll stop mentioning QAnon. The only people still bringing up massive voter fraud are people who frequent far right conspiracy sights. No one outside of that group, buys into it. I don't subscribe to either party, so I don't have a dog in this fight. I didn't buy that there was any mass cheating in 2016 when Trump won and I certainly don't buy it now. I live in the real world. More people hated Trump, than they disliked Biden. That's why Trump lost. End of story.

In both Pennsylvania and North Carolina we have clear actions where both states violated their voting laws by changing them through the State Supreme Court after the deadline to do so by legislation, and in such a way that it clearly benefited one candidate over the other. This is a violation of the law and no one was willing to say so because no one wants to be the party that officially says the election was rigged. This isn't some hidden scheme, it's outright lawbreaking.

The cheating was so widespread, there simply wasn't enough time to get to the bottom of things before they were required to "certify" the election. Not to mention, not enough of the GOP were willing to risk their careers doing what was right. Democrats were smart on this one. The only thing they are good at is cheating and pandering to the less fortunate.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 01:23 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(02-02-2021, 03:05 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 03:34 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You should probably change the way you approach this issue if you want to be fair about it. Democrats certainly cheated. There is massive amounts of evidence that suggests this happened. There isn't sufficient proof to overturn it in courts. Even Barr acknowledged the was fraud, he just knew that Trump didn't have a way to PROVE it cost him the election. Every single case was thrown out due to standing. It may be splitting hairs, but election integrity is important, and making the claim that there was no fraud is just as false as someone who knows Trump won by a landslide. 

I have never once posted an unfounded claim. The worst thing I have done with regards to election fraud is give Powell and Wood legitimacy based on their position, but I distanced myself from them as it became clear that they had nothing (and Wood was crazy). I have watched exactly one QAnon video out of curiosity, but I quickly concluded that it didn't pass the smell test. I am no conspiracy guy and rely heavily on data to inform my decisions, yet I've had dems here use that lame [BLEEP] deflection instead of addressing my points. The vast majority of what I post here comes from my own research and is easily verifiable. 

What makes something unfounded to you? Does it need to be repeated by the media? There were more unfounded claims during all of the Russian conspiracy nonsense that was given legitimacy by the MSM than anything I have ever posted here. When do they lose their legitimacy? I immediately started checking numbers the day after the election and wrote about it on this board before any conservative or talking head was talking about election fraud. You can explain away any one of the events, but the sum of them together make a strong case for fraud. It's called the preponderance of evidence in the court of law, and it's not PROOF of anything. So it really comes down to the observer whether or not they believe the preponderance of evidence or not. I don't begrudge people who choose not to give it weight, but I also sympathize with people that feel the election was stolen. I personally believe the democrats cheated, but I have been clear that the solution is not to overturn it in courts, but instead to use this as platform to call for election reform. 

This is my post from the other thread. What's unreasonable or unfounded?

Quote:It's so obvious which party is breaking our system. Regardless if it was enough to sway the election, Democrats broke almost every rule in some way or another with regards to this election. If this exact same thing happened in reverse, these concerns would be plastered on every news outlet for months on end and there would be riots in every major city in America that completely dwarfed anything that happened at the Capitol. You know what? I would totally understand, too. I would be arguing the exact same things that you guys are (that it shouldn't be overturned in the courts), but the difference is that I would acknowledge the inconsistences and be sympathetic towards calls for election reform. You don't even have the decency to understand WHY people may be frustrated under these circumstances. Your apathy is inexcusable.    

I have laid out extensive details that suggest there was fraud. There was ballot harvesting, selective ballot curing, failure to purge voter roles, discrimination between registered parties, and drastically reduced rejection of suspect ballots. In those same 4 cities, you see a concerted effort, to limit republican observers during counting, which miraculously concluded with a significantly increased voter turnout compared to other blue counties, highly unlikely batches of votes in favor of Biden, and the some of the lowest rates of rejected ballots in history. The voting rejection rate in those counties should not drop from 3% to .3% between elections. Observers should never be silenced and kicked out for questioning ballots. Observers should be able to accurately see the ballot. There should be no reason for either party to  discriminate based on registered party affiliation. 

The authorities have done a piss poor job of explaining the inconsistencies and the courts refuse to hear the case on standing, which basically means the courts didn't believe Trump could show it cost him the election. That's a virtually impossible standard. I'm cool with that, by the way. Courts should not be easily able to override an the voice of millions of people What I'm not cool with, is the obvious and extensive ways that democrats broke or bent the rules to gain an advantage in 4 democratic strongholds in 4 key swing states. What I said would happen is EXACTLY what's happening: Not only are we going to ignore the instances that seem out of place and downplay their significance, we are going to move forward without a care in the world towards reforming our system. It's a joke that you can even take the democrats voting platform seriously, and speaks volumes to your priorities.

(02-02-2021, 08:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Biden staffers trying to prescreen questions so Paski doesn't continue to look like a complete idiot in press briefings. SMH...

When softball is so tough that tee-ball is the next option.

Biden White House called out for reportedly asking reporters for briefing questions in advance | Fox News

Coming soon to Joe Bidens America...

This is what female empowerment looks like and if you have a problem with it you’re a disgusting bigot

https://t.co/DDJ6mJ9GCH

Lord help us

This guy has the nuclear football. https://t.co/aLiZZzKOx9

(02-02-2021, 03:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Lord help us

Maybe he'll do us all a favor and drop it on his foot..

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 03:23 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(02-02-2021, 03:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 03:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Lord help us

Maybe he'll do us all a favor and drop it on his foot..

Hope he doesn't confuse it for his TV remote. This guy belongs in The Villages.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 03:27 PM by WingerDinger.)

(02-02-2021, 03:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 03:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Maybe he'll do us all a favor and drop it on his foot..

Hope he doesn't confuse it for his TV remote. This giu belongs in The Villages.

The Village does need their idiot..

Then again, that crowd is much, much, much too old for him.. He likes the way, way younger peeps..