Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 Site wide mock draft Sign up

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 02:16 PM by Upper.)

My vote would be for a safety I think that's their biggest need. Holland or Molden either one.

(04-23-2021, 01:36 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: If we decide to vote for the 49ers i suggest either Eric Stokes, cornerback or Joseph Ossai.

These were the two guys I was most contemplating for the Jags so if one of them gets voted to the niners I'm probably taking the other one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-23-2021, 02:14 PM)Upper Wrote: My vote would be for a safety I think that's their biggest need. Holland or Molden either one.

(04-23-2021, 01:36 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: If we decide to vote for the 49ers i suggest either Eric Stokes, cornerback or Joseph Ossai.

These were the two guys I was most contemplating for the Jags so if one of them gets voted to the niners I'm probably taking the other one.

Then i join you on the Holland vote.
Hopefully you go Ossai as with his relentless motore and physical tools he could be a beast in our scheme and a steal at 45.

I don’t see how Kwity Paye is still available

(04-23-2021, 04:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I don’t see how Kwity Paye is still available

Titans drafted him at 22

(04-23-2021, 05:00 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 04:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I don’t see how Kwity Paye is still available

Titans drafted him at 22
Hahahaha

(04-23-2021, 05:00 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote:

Titans drafted him at 22

Ok, overlooked that one

(04-23-2021, 05:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 05:00 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: Titans drafted him at 22

Ok, overlooked that one

You mean you overlooked that two since you've done it twice now.

Flgators mind snafu aside, anyone want to throw a 3rd vote on Holland to the Niners so we can move on?

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 06:05 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I vote Holland as well. A good fit

I’ll update in a few

Dallas is shocked to see Jeremiah Owsusu-Koramoah still available and runs to the podium

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 08:30 AM by Upper.)

I agree JOK should have been gone a while ago, great value. Unfortunately that leaves me with a difficult choice for the Jags. I really, really like both Stokes and Ossai. We need a nickel and we need more EDGE rush. I watched some Tryon cause it seems like most mocks now have Tryon ahead of Ossai, but I don't agree. He doesn't look like nearly the same athlete. Ultimately I will pray that Sidney Jones stays healthy and bolster our pass rush with the freak athlete who I am sure Chris Ash will be banging the table for.

The Jaguars select Joseph Ossai, DE from Texas.

If the draft fell like this and we go front 7 i really hope we take Levi Onwuzurike over Ossai. Toney is still available as well. Urban said he wants the first 4 picks to make an impact right away and I dond see Ossai doing that.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 08:44 AM by Upper.)

There are still a whole lot of good WR and DT left and I don't think Toney or Levi are better than many of the others that will be available at 65. There are still at least 3 IDL I like better than Levi alone, and I will probably take one of them at 65.

(04-24-2021, 08:42 AM)Upper Wrote: There are still a whole lot of good WR and DT left and I don't think Toney or Levi are better than many of the others that will be available at 65. There are still at least 3 IDL I like better than Levi alone, and I will probably take one of them at 65.

I just think they are the 2 best guys available.

(04-24-2021, 08:42 AM)Upper Wrote: There are still a whole lot of good WR and DT left and I don't think Toney or Levi are better than many of the others that will be available at 65. There are still at least 3 IDL I like better than Levi alone, and I will probably take one of them at 65.

What DT and WR do you have at the top of your board who's left?

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 09:48 AM by Upper.)

I think I agree that Toney is the best WR available, but he's not BAP to me at 45. Getting a freak athlete EDGE who graded very well both as a pass rusher and run stopper and who has connections with our new staff trumps getting a WR4 (I don't really care about the Ash connection I would want Ossai either way). Levi wasn't under consideration he's not even close to BAP for me right now. I like McNeil, Nixon, and Milton Williams more than Levi. You should be asking this in the draft discussion thread btw.

(04-24-2021, 09:33 AM)Upper Wrote: I think I agree that Toney is the best WR available, but he's not BAP to me at 45. Getting a freak athlete EDGE who graded very well both as a pass rusher and run stopper and who has connections with our new staff trumps getting a WR4 (I don't really care about the Ash connection I would want Ossai either way). Levi wasn't under consideration he's not even close to BAP for me right now. I like McNeil, Nixon, and Milton Williams more than Levi. You should be asking this in the draft discussion thread btw.

So at what point is Jaelen Phillips worth the risk to you?  Where does Joe Tryon fit in terms of round projection to you?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 02:20 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I like Tryon over Ossai

For the Pats i vot Kadarius Toney, would be a perfect new addition for Jones and McDaniels. The new Edelman

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 03:19 PM by Upper.)

(04-24-2021, 02:14 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 09:33 AM)Upper Wrote: I think I agree that Toney is the best WR available, but he's not BAP to me at 45. Getting a freak athlete EDGE who graded very well both as a pass rusher and run stopper and who has connections with our new staff trumps getting a WR4 (I don't really care about the Ash connection I would want Ossai either way). Levi wasn't under consideration he's not even close to BAP for me right now. I like McNeil, Nixon, and Milton Williams more than Levi. You should be asking this in the draft discussion thread btw.

So at what point is Jaelen Phillips worth the risk to you?  Where does Joe Tryon fit in terms of round projection to you?

Phillips went 10th in this draft so it's moot, but I would have taken him at 25 I think. I think he is EDGE1 in this class talent wise, I'm just not sure how his red flags will rub Meyer the wrong way or not.

Like I said I haven't watched Tryon so he's a tough one for me, but he appears to be in the same tier as Ossai. My worry with him is his 7.18 3 cone is significantly higher than you want. Sub 7 flat 3 cone for EDGE and sub 4.7 SS for OTs are two of the most strict thresholds for me. Now, Ossai didn't run a 3 cone so perhaps he should be dinged for it, but the rest of his workout and his explosion were off the charts so I think his agility would be too.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 12:38 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Did yall quit the mock draft? Yall don't want to keep it going until the real draft?