Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Are you still out galavanting around the world?

I am, but only until Friday.  Then I'll be back home in Florida to breathe some nice, clean, warm air.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:'Piers Morgan Live' coming to an end, CNN says

Thank God.  I can't stand that sniffy insufferable twit. 

Same here, that Brit lecturing we American on how we should live is annoying...... Go back to the UK you Bloody Limey

[Image: review.jpg]

Ugh. I have to participate in one of these group interviews this afternoon. I hate these things. Even from the interviewer's side.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Ugh. I have to participate in one of these group interviews this afternoon. I hate these things. Even from the interviewer's side.

You don't have a hair on your butt if you don't make him or her cry because of your "tough" questions.

I'd do it. Heck, you've seen how tough I talk on a message board.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Group interviews? I never even knew such a thing existed. Very interesting.

Quote:You don't have a hair on your butt if you don't make him or her cry because of your "tough" questions.

I'd do it. Heck, you've seen how tough I talk on a message board.
Questions, smeshtions. A size 13 in the family jewels will make him cry quicker.

No Dairy? Is he on formula, then?

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Questions, smeshtions. A size 13 in the family jewels will make him cry quicker.

I forgot how important it is to establish dominance in the Dog-Eat-Dog world of IT.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:No Dairy? Is he on formula, then?

If the mom drinks dairy the enzymes can get passed to the baby through her breast milk.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I forgot how important it is to establish dominance in the Dog-Eat-Dog world of IT.

I thought you did that by just breaking their pocket protectors or something!

Quote:If the mom drinks dairy the enzymes can get passed to the baby through her breast milk.

Is there an age limit?

Ermm, I mean an expiration date?

Quote:Is there an age limit?

Ermm, I mean an expiration date?

As long as the momma lets you near them would be my guess!! :thumbsup:

Viewing for my friend's son today and tomorrow. Services tomorrow. Not looking forward to this. First time I've had to go to one of these for someone that is younger...and a good deal younger...than me. I guess my friend has been holding up pretty well, considering the circumstances. I don't think he'll do too well today and tomorrow. I guess all I can really do is be there for him.

Buried a lot of my friends in their youth, all you can do is be there for the survivors and let them know that they can depend on you.

Quote:Viewing for my friend's son today and tomorrow. Services tomorrow. Not looking forward to this. First time I've had to go to one of these for someone that is younger...and a good deal younger...than me. I guess my friend has been holding up pretty well, considering the circumstances. I don't think he'll do too well today and tomorrow. I guess all I can really do is be there for him.

Chin up brother. We'll be thinking about ya during these tough couple of days ahead.

I attended the viewing and funeral a few months ago of a 15-year-old girl I've known since she was in early grade school.  I don't ever want to do anything like that again.  You have to be there to support the family, though.

I am old enough to wish to trade places with a young man/lady that met an early death.

Nothing is more painful than losing a child. I hurt for your friend, and his family, Rico. Horrible Sad, and there is nothing any of us can really do but hurt for them, which is a drop in the ocean.

Washington, D.C., 7-Eleven stores have begun selling Dorito-coated cheese sticks. Because when 7-Eleven drops food on the floor, they don’t give up.

Seth Meyers!

Quote:Washington, D.C., 7-Eleven stores have begun selling Dorito-coated cheese sticks. Because when 7-Eleven drops food on the floor, they don’t give up.

Seth Meyers!

A new 7 Eleven just opened up a few blocks away from me in the old Pizza Palace building, which was actually the old Hardee's. They did a good job on the building and it looks pretty nice for a convenience store. It's not one that has gas pumps or anything...so that keeps it from looking too much like a 7 Eleven... :yes:

My son is getting better, the red splotches have gone away, but he's still feeling under the weather. Now the skin on the tips of his fingers is starting to peel...he's not a happy camper.

In case you've ever wondered...Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever is not as fun as it sounds!! :no: