Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to hire Leftwich as next head coach!!

(01-27-2022, 12:26 PM)Upper Wrote: Arizona beat man:

https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/1...9726660616

I have no faith anymore
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

For the love of everything please be true. I will take back everything I said about Khan and his stupidity... though honestly, his stupidity STILL stands.......

Lord, please make this so.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(01-27-2022, 12:00 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 11:59 AM)Khan Artist Wrote: This is officially the most Jaguars way to hire a coach.  I can't believe this.

I wish I was surprised by the total incompetence.

That's the Shad Khan way. Utter incompetence. He's just been lucky before.

(01-27-2022, 12:26 PM)scottyg Wrote:

Good God, please make it so!

PLEASE!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I am betting on

Fangio + Baalke
Bevell + Baalke
2nd interview for BoB
Anyone who wants money and will accept working with Baalke even though they know they will fail
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Byron being the catalyst to get Baalke out of here would be a year one win

I'm excited we may not have baalke but do we know Adrian Wilson is good?

(01-27-2022, 12:31 PM)rfc17 Wrote: I'm excited we may not have baalke but do we know Adrian Wilson is good?

Byron trusts him and to me that is very important.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(01-27-2022, 12:31 PM)rfc17 Wrote: I'm excited we may not have baalke but do we know Adrian Wilson is good?

Literally a 5 year old would be better than Baalke. Which is why everyone is so upset that Khan is too stupid to see it.

(01-27-2022, 12:26 PM)scottyg Wrote:

Good God, please make it so!

It is so odd to be a fan of this team. They just push in the suck and get pulled kicking and screaming on football operations.

Gut punches.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I don't know and don't even care about that answer right now, but it's a good question. The Cardinals depth chart is really sad, but I doubt Wilson had any say in any of that.

Prisco said he would be good that's all I got.

(01-27-2022, 12:33 PM)Upper Wrote:

I don't know and don't even care about that answer right now, but it's a good question. The Cardinals depth chart is really sad, but I doubt Wilson had any say in any of that.

Prisco said he would be good that's all I got.

I think Byron can see talent. That must mean that Adrian and he agreed in a lot of meetings.

I'm all in

Lmao. Someone on Twitter said there is a holdup on that because Baalke wouldn’t like it, lol

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 12:41 PM by JagsorDie. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-27-2022, 11:39 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 07:35 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: I’ll take that loss because I was one of them. I was excited about about Byron even though he wasn’t my first choice but it was a move I could get behind and support. IMO it had a lot more  pros than cons. 

Most peoples issue with you comes from the bold above. You definitely get off on doing that to other fans  of the same team on multiple subjects. I don’t think I have you seen you come out on top in a debate and not be a complete piece of [BLEEP] about it. Take a W in stride and move on.

If you disagree with someone that’s fine. And I’ll even admit that 90% of most posts you put up can make for decent conversations. But you have a way of making about 10% of every post you throw up some [BLEEP] shade attack that is normally directed at other fans and has nothing to do with the subject. Some times it hard to tell if you are a troll or a fan. If I was new to the board I would think the former for sure

That’s why people generally don’t respond to your stuff with anything but rebuttal attacks. It is what it is I suppose.

Dude get over yourself. Almost every post I make a handful of trolls attack me. I'm not going to play nice when I am constantly under attack. Call the real truth. This board is full of jerks and trolls while there are few like me who stick to football. Rarely ever do I insult anyone without being bullied first. 

Stop acting like their are ton of decent fans on the board who are innocent victims and don't deserve to be insulted. Most of this fanbase is toxic as the team. Cry me a river somewhere else.

Feel better now?  Laughing

(01-27-2022, 12:40 PM)Jags Wrote:

Lmao. Someone on Twitter said there is a holdup on that because Baalke wouldn’t like it, lol

Baalke should just visit the Modis building........

A new brain trust is a risk and especially with a first time HC but.. nothing Khan has done in ownership has worked yet. When do you follow a NFL working model with offensive minded thoughts led by building up the QB?

It is time. Nothing is guaranteed but we need to put in a plan where players will c9me here and be retained. Retaining this bad reputation will keep driving down the franchise. This is the end of the line.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

If he can work together with the new HC I'm ready to give him a chance.

(01-27-2022, 12:40 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 11:39 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Dude get over yourself. Almost every post I make a handful of trolls attack me. I'm not going to play nice when I am constantly under attack. Call the real truth. This board is full of jerks and trolls while there are few like me who stick to football. Rarely ever do I insult anyone without being bullied first. 

Stop acting like their are ton of decent fans on the board who are innocent victims and don't deserve to be insulted. Most of this fanbase is toxic as the team. Cry me a river somewhere else.

Feel better now?  Laughing

He's a [BLEEP], just ignore him like he does everyone else, because that's what little cowards do.

I'm still saying your truest road back to the playoffs is by making Bevell the head coach.

Wilson is well respected within the Cardinals organization and his input carries a lot of weight . That much I have heard. Former players have also had a pretty good track record as GMs. Last year, I was hoping for Bienemy/Riddick, but Leftwich/Wilson will work too.