Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to hire Leftwich as next head coach!!

(01-27-2022, 01:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Why isnt the Saints board as excited as we are about getting Byron?

We need to make Byron the coach or Khan needs to get on the phone and get Pederson back for a 2nd interview or call Daboll

Asks the guy who was excited to see Fangio interviewed for the Jags  Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-27-2022, 01:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:44 PM)Protozoa Wrote: Because he's from a rival team so they have a natural hatred for him.

Lol, a few year here loved Eberflus
That's a flat out lie but good try.

No one "loved" Eberflus but some were content with him.

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 01:52 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-27-2022, 01:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, a few year here loved Eberflus
That's a flat out lie but good try.

Upper said he was his top guy.  So make what ever you want of it

(01-27-2022, 01:48 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Why isnt the Saints board as excited as we are about getting Byron?

We need to make Byron the coach or Khan needs to get on the phone and get Pederson back for a 2nd interview or call Daboll

Asks the guy who was excited to see Fangio interviewed for the Jags  Laughing

Excited?  I wasnt to excited but it would be good for the defense especially being Cullen gone

(01-27-2022, 01:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: That's a flat out lie but good try.

So again. That's not "some". That's one person and I wouldn't even qualify that as loved because he also said he liked Kellen Moore and Leftwich.

You're so quick to try and throw egg in people's faces. It's a bad look.

(01-27-2022, 01:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Upper said he was his top guy.  So make what ever you want of it
So again. That's not "some". That's one person and I wouldn't even qualify that as loved because he also said he liked Kellen Moore and Leftwich.

That's an egg in the face?  Lol,  if that's the case Eberflus is a [BLEEP] candidate lol.  He said he liked them but he said Eberflus was his top guy

(01-27-2022, 12:42 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:40 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Feel better now?  Laughing

He's a [BLEEP], just ignore him like he does everyone else, because that's what little cowards do.

Your an idiot who has nothing of value to add to the board. Thank you for reminding me to add you to the list. My IQ drops reading your garbage.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(01-27-2022, 01:56 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:42 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: He's a [BLEEP], just ignore him like he does everyone else, because that's what little cowards do.

Your an idiot who has nothing of value to add to the board. Thank you for reminding me to add you to the list. My IQ drops reading your garbage.

There are only like 3 people you can even communicate with any more.  Why are you here?

Also, "your an idiot" is comedy gold.

(01-27-2022, 01:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: So again. That's not "some". That's one person and I wouldn't even qualify that as loved because he also said he liked Kellen Moore and Leftwich.

That's an egg in the face?  Lol,  if that's the case Eberflus is a [BLEEP] candidate lol.  He said he liked them but he said Eberflus was his top guy

Like you said you wanted Joe Brady

Now Upper can act like you "I always wanted Leftwich" and act like he never posted about Eberflus
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(01-27-2022, 01:56 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:42 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: He's a [BLEEP], just ignore him like he does everyone else, because that's what little cowards do.

Irony at its finest.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-27-2022, 01:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Upper said he was his top guy.  So make what ever you want of it

You still haven't showed me where the Ealgles defense was bottom 3 the year they won the SB?

(01-27-2022, 01:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: That's a flat out lie but good try.

I have already corrected you twice, damn you really need to learn how to read better. He was my favorite of the defensive canddiates, but no higher than my 3rd or more likely 4th guy overall.

(01-27-2022, 01:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: So again. That's not "some". That's one person and I wouldn't even qualify that as loved because he also said he liked Kellen Moore and Leftwich.

You still haven't showed me where the Ealgles defense was bottom 3 the year they won the SB?
See. There you go again.

I already said I was looking at their 2018 defense instead of the 2017 defense. And yet you are trying to bring it up again for literally no reason. You're on the same loser level as JaguarMVP except he knows he sucks. If you want to go back over every single post that people make that turns out to be wrong, have at it.

(01-27-2022, 01:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Actually, he said that Eberflus was his top guy *if* we got s defensive coach, and that he preferred to go with an offensive guy.  And clearly Eberflus was good enough to get a HC gig, so...

Well if Baalke is out, I am on board. Looking at the horrible job he did with the capital we had last year is a crime.

(01-27-2022, 02:00 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: That's an egg in the face?  Lol,  if that's the case Eberflus is a [BLEEP] candidate lol.  He said he liked them but he said Eberflus was his top guy

Actually, he said that Eberflus was his top guy *if* we got s defensive coach, and that he preferred to go with an offensive guy.  And clearly Eberflus was good enough to get a HC gig, so...
WRONG!

Eberflus was his top guy. Get a clue lol lulz lol

(01-27-2022, 01:58 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: That's an egg in the face?  Lol,  if that's the case Eberflus is a [BLEEP] candidate lol.  He said he liked them but he said Eberflus was his top guy

Like you said you wanted Joe Brady

Now Upper can act like you "I always wanted Leftwich" and act like he never posted about Eberflus
I would take Brady over Eberflus.   Act like he never posted about Eberflus?  Ok then lol

I do not understand why Eberflus was a candidate. He did an ok job with that Colts defense but they were far from world beaters.

If Leftwich and Wilson falls into place I will drive down to Jacksonville to help build a Jimmy Sexton statue:

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...6330614784

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 02:10 PM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

Because they goose egged him in the regular season and he previously coached Winston. That's my biggest guess. 

I had this argument with my dad two weeks ago. He made a deal out of Brady being goose egged in the regular season. However, he liked Daboll. 

So, by logic, you're saying Leftwich is trash because Brady was goose egged, and, you're saying Daboll is good, yet, our team held them to six points in a stunning loss. 

So, flawed logic is flawed. At the end of the day. It's not how you started. It's how you finished. Our team was sitting on the couch, it's play off hopes were dead before we managed to get out of the preseason. Tampa Bay and Buffalo were a few blown coverages away on defense from playing in this week's Championship games to get them to the big dance. 

That's all I need to see from the two of those coaches. Now, I do agree with Pederson and Daboll though. If Khan is letting New Orleans interview Leftwich today you're already running into a high risk situation where you're going to be left with slim pickings soon. So, next best option is these two guys, FOR SURE.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-27-2022, 02:07 PM)Upper Wrote: If Leftwich and Wilson falls into place I will drive down to Jacksonville to help build a Jimmy Sexton statue:

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...6330614784
Scoop me up on the way bro!