Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to hire Leftwich as next head coach!!

(01-27-2022, 02:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You still haven't showed me where the Ealgles defense was bottom 3 the year they won the SB?
See. There you go again.

I already said I was looking at their 2018 defense instead of the 2017 defense. And yet you are trying to bring it up again for literally no reason. You're on the same loser level as JaguarMVP except he knows he sucks. If you want to go back over every single post that people make that turns out to be wrong, have at it.
You're the one that jumps in a conversation when I was talking about how the Eagles defense was good that year and out of nowhere you just come in and say I'm wrong that there defense was bottom 3 when you didn't even have a clue what you were talking about.  Pot meets kettle, you do that all the time and you're clueless 90% of the time so of course I prove you wrong.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 4778307.jpg]
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(01-27-2022, 02:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You still haven't showed me where the Ealgles defense was bottom 3 the year they won the SB?
See. There you go again.

I already said I was looking at their 2018 defense instead of the 2017 defense. And yet you are trying to bring it up again for literally no reason. You're on the same loser level as JaguarMVP except he knows he sucks. If you want to go back over every single post that people make that turns out to be wrong, have at it.
Quote me in that post where you said that because I missed it

(01-27-2022, 12:42 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote: I'm still saying your truest road back to the playoffs is by making Bevell the head coach.

Dude!  Obvious troll is obvious.

Or please, enlighten us as to how on God's green Earth that statement is even remotely true?  I've seen a couple folks refer to you as Mrs. Bevell - is this in the ballpark?  Are you Darrell himself??

(01-27-2022, 02:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: See. There you go again.

Quote me in that post where you said that because I missed it
Cleatwood is a special kind of stupid. Do not waste your breath.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(01-27-2022, 02:07 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Why isnt the Saints board as excited as we are about getting Byron?

We need to make Byron the coach or Khan needs to get on the phone and get Pederson back for a 2nd interview or call Daboll

Because they goose egged him in the regular season and he previously coached Winston. That's my biggest guess. 

I had this argument with my dad two weeks ago. He made a deal out of Brady being goose egged in the regular season. However, he liked Daboll. 

So, by logic, you're saying Leftwich is trash because Brady was goose egged, and, you're saying Daboll is good, yet, our team held them to six points in a stunning loss. 

So, flawed logic is flawed. At the end of the day. It's not how you started. It's how you finished. Our team was sitting on the couch, it's play off hopes were dead before we managed to get out of the preseason. Tampa Bay and Buffalo were a few blown coverages away on defense from playing in this week's Championship games to get them to the big dance. 

That's all I need to see from the two of those coaches. Now, I do agree with Pederson and Daboll though. If Khan is letting New Orleans interview Leftwich today you're already running into a high risk situation where you're going to be left with slim pickings soon. So, next best option is these two guys, FOR SURE.
Out of all the candidates those are my top guys.  I just think that because Byron played here a lot of the fan base wants him.  If we get Byron I will be excited because of being a QB in the league before and learning under Arians and hopefully learning from Brady these last couple of years.  I do think he is a risky hire however

(01-27-2022, 02:11 PM)Protozoa Wrote: [Image: 4778307.jpg]

Haha

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 02:26 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-27-2022, 02:21 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Quote me in that post where you said that because I missed it

The girl PE teacher called me a loser because he always chimes in different posts to say I'm wrong about everything and then I call him out on it.  Ouch

(01-27-2022, 02:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 01:58 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Like you said you wanted Joe Brady

Now Upper can act like you "I always wanted Leftwich" and act like he never posted about Eberflus
I would take Brady over Eberflus.   Act like he never posted about Eberflus?  Ok then lol

Hahaha well, Eberflus was a finalist for 2 teams and got the Chicago job, what's your boy Joe doing right now?
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(01-27-2022, 02:21 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Quote me in that post where you said that because I missed it

The girl PE teacher with the frizzy hair called me a loser because he always chimes in different posts to say I'm wrong and then I call him out on it.  Ouch

(01-27-2022, 02:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:21 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Cleatwood is a special kind of stupid. Do not waste your breath.

The girl PE teacher called me a loser because he always chimes in different posts to say I'm wrong about everything and then I call him out on it.  Ouch

(01-27-2022, 02:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:21 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Cleatwood is a special kind of stupid. Do not waste your breath.

The girl PE teacher with the frizzy hair called me a loser because he always chimes in different posts to say I'm wrong and then I call him out on it.  Ouch

We have an Edit button for a reason.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-27-2022, 02:26 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I would take Brady over Eberflus.   Act like he never posted about Eberflus?  Ok then lol

Hahaha well, Eberflus was a finalist for 2 teams and got the Chicago job, what's your boy Joe doing right now?

No clue, just because the Bears hired him doesn't mean he was the right hire.  Since Baalke is here does that mean he's better than everyone that's not the GM?  Lol, that's your [BLEEP] logic like you was using yesterday right? Lol

(01-27-2022, 02:24 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:11 PM)Protozoa Wrote: [Image: 4778307.jpg]

Haha

Say no more fam.

https://twitter.com/BCBCouch/status/1486...16096?s=20

(01-27-2022, 02:26 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I would take Brady over Eberflus.   Act like he never posted about Eberflus?  Ok then lol

I didn't know you was an Ebflus guy as well, didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch

(01-27-2022, 02:30 PM)Brett Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:24 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Haha

Say no more fam.

Now we need a coaching update asap.    

: )

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 02:46 PM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-27-2022, 02:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:26 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Hahaha well, Eberflus was a finalist for 2 teams and got the Chicago job, what's your boy Joe doing right now?

No clue, just because the Bears hired him doesn't mean he was the right hire.  Since Baalke is here does that mean he's better than everyone that's not the GM?  Lol, that's your [BLEEP] logic like you was using yesterday right? Lol

No clue but he would be a better hire than Eberflus? LMAO. Never said Eberflus is a good hire but at least he was considered for a HC and actually got the job while your hero Brady got fired as an OC and has no job .
Nice try, trying to pur words in my mouth but if that's the best you can do LOL

Tell more about how Chase Young is much better than Myles Garrett, and how Viska is better than Lamb  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Also, tell more how Caldwell made the perfect picks with Henderson, Chaisson and Schenault hahaha
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 02:44 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(01-27-2022, 02:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:26 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Hahaha well, Eberflus was a finalist for 2 teams and got the Chicago job, what's your boy Joe doing right now?

I didn't know you was an Ebflus guy as well, didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch

Show me where I posted Eberflus was my guy, I'll wait.

I did show you how Brady was your guy though  Laughing Laughing Laughing

(01-27-2022, 02:30 PM)Brett Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:24 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Haha

Say no more fam.

[Image: The-Reaction-Of-Relief-Gif.gif]
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Oooooooooooo The Pain and Agony of Not Knowing.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Is it possible to designate an actual update thread that could be of value, and then keep a separate thread of sissies that want to yell at each other? Both rolled into one is annoying