Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to hire Leftwich as next head coach!!

crazy....we were one of the first teams to be looking for a HC...if not the first....now all these teams are filling the spot....and we're sitting on our [BLEEP]...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What is going on? I don't want to look through 30 threads. Are we getting Wilson and Leftwich or what?

(01-28-2022, 08:03 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: What is going on? I don't want to look through 30 threads. Are we getting Wilson and Leftwich or what?

Yes!!!

Then no!!!

Then yes again!!!

Then no again!!

It’s been really rough for those of us that didn’t have to work this week dealing with the emotional roller coaster.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 08:11 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Haha. ^^

I read that the jags actually interviewed Fabio fangio x Denver coach for the head coaching job and not the d coordinator job. Sheesh. Smh. Hopefully tony K. Can save the day

(01-28-2022, 08:10 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Haha.  ^^

I read that the jags actually interviewed Fabio fangio x Denver coach for the head coaching job and not the d coordinator job. Sheesh. Smh. Hopefully tony K. Can save the day

This guy?  Gotta be better than Urbs. 
[Image: harlequin-fabio1.jpg?resize=502%2C551&ssl=1]

I have a very bad feeling we're gonna end up with Vic Fangio for the next 3 years and Trent Baalke for at least 10 years and we'll be drafting a new QB when Fangio is fired. We're gonna ruin Trevor Lawrence, because of terrible decision making.

(01-28-2022, 08:14 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 08:10 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Haha.  ^^

This guy?  Gotta be better than Urbs. 

Lol. Please no. Hey but fangio is the nice safe jag pick. Recycle an older white man instead of taking a chance on a young untested black coach. Too many young black head coaches in the nfl as it is.

(01-28-2022, 08:19 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I have a very bad feeling we're gonna end up with Vic Fangio for the next 3 years and Trent Baalke for at least 10 years and we'll be drafting a new QB when Fangio is fired. We're gonna ruin Trevor Lawrence, because of terrible decision making.

We aren't doing any such thing. The owner can move on without me here soon. Had it with his nonsense. Hasn't learned a single thing in 10 years

(01-28-2022, 08:23 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 08:14 PM)Jags Wrote: This guy?  Gotta be better than Urbs. 

Lol. Please no. Hey but fangio is the nice safe jag pick. Recycle an older white man instead of taking a chance on a young untested black coach. Too many young black head coaches in the nfl as it is.

Just messing with the typo!  I’m all for Wilson/Leftwich.  But I’m also for Pederson and any other white GM aside from Baalke.  Idk what the race has to do with it.  For me, it just seems like Shad thoroughly screwed this up.  We could’ve had something nice.  We may still, who knows.  But from our limited knowledge, sounds like Shad jagged us, yet again.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 08:47 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

I think we will know by this time next week. Hopefully easley before this time next week. I would rather see Pederson than fangio. I'd rather see anyone who is offensive minded (maybe a play caller) and works well with tlaw. Special coach /qb situatio. Where they work really well together

https://twitter.com/DankJaguars/status/1...3259673608
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(01-28-2022, 08:51 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: https://twitter.com/DankJaguars/status/1...3259673608

Dude, this organization has me doing that on the daily.  You got any news on the search or not?

(01-28-2022, 08:53 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 08:51 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: https://twitter.com/DankJaguars/status/1...3259673608

Dude, this organization has me doing that on the daily.  You got any news on the search or not?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

It's amazing how far this has dragged out. Absolutely [BLEEP] amazing. Amazing, yet, not surprising.

Here it is:

Hackett to Denver
Eberflus to Chicago
Daboll to New York

McDaniels more than likely landing in Las Vegas. Leftwich interviewing in New Orleans. Still leaves Miami and Houston in the market as well.

Khan had the advantage of:

A. Firing Meyer early to get a headstart on researching and analyzing a future prospect.

B. Trevor Lawrence as the future of the franchise that finished on a high note and carried himself in spite of your incompetence that bred the season's turmoil to begin with when you hired Meyer.

C. You have, once again, a [BLEEP] ton of cap space, the number one overall selection with a total of something like eleven to twelve selections in the draft.

Still can't get it done because you would rather not have those images of you blowing Baalke in those swimming pools you installed underneath the moonlight I guess.

Because, at this point? What in the [BLEEP] does he have on you other than something that outlandish that you refuse to see the majority rule, high and low, know that son of a [BLEEP] needs to go?

[BLEEP]. C'mon MAN!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-28-2022, 09:05 PM)Caldrac Wrote: It's amazing how far this has dragged out. Absolutely [BLEEP] amazing. Amazing, yet, not surprising.

Here it is:

Hackett to Denver
Eberflus to Chicago
Daboll to New York

McDaniels more than likely landing in Las Vegas. Leftwich interviewing in New Orleans. Still leaves Miami and Houston in the market as well.

Khan had the advantage of:

A. Firing Meyer early to get a headstart on researching and analyzing a future prospect.

B. Trevor Lawrence as the future of the franchise that finished on a high note and carried himself in spite of your incompetence that bred the season's turmoil to begin with when you hired Meyer.

C. You have, once again, a [BLEEP] ton of cap space, the number one overall selection with a total of something like eleven to twelve selections in the draft.

Still can't get it done because you would rather not have those images of you blowing Baalke in those swimming pools you installed underneath the moonlight I guess.

Because, at this point? What in the [BLEEP] does he have on you other than something that outlandish that you refuse to see the majority rule, high and low, know that son of a [BLEEP] needs to go?

[BLEEP]. C'mon MAN!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Exactly. This is ugly.

The fanbase, the media, the rest of the NFL, and even his own son are trying to tell Shad what he has to do, and Shad doesn’t want to be told what he has to do.  It’s like the daughter that brings home the dirtbag boyfriend just to spite her parents.

(01-28-2022, 09:17 PM)tomfin2022 Wrote: The fanbase, the media, the rest of the NFL, and even his own son are trying to tell Shad what he has to do, and Shad doesn’t want to be told what he has to do.  It’s like the daughter that brings home the dirtbag boyfriend just to spite her parents.

Exoin this case, we’re trying to protect Shad from the dirt bag.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 09:28 PM by JaggedSioux. Edited 1 time in total.)

H
(01-28-2022, 09:17 PM)tomfin2022 Wrote: The fanbase, the media, the rest of the NFL, and even his own son are trying to tell Shad what he has to do, and Shad doesn’t want to be told what he has to do.  It’s like the daughter that brings home the dirtbag boyfriend just to spite her parents.

I'm actually thinking this Baalke hysterics are a whole lotta bout nothin. Simply a scapegoat for all the losing ways of the Jags. Some people act like he just shot their dog of something. 
And I don't know if it's true and Leftwich made a him-or-me ultimatum, I wouldn't blame Khan if he decided to make a hard pass. You don't need that kind of entitled BS around thd facilities. Urban was enough of a headcase this decade.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 09:39 PM by HandsomeRob86. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-28-2022, 09:27 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote: H

I'm actually thinking this Baalke hysterics are a whole lotta bout nothin. Simply a scapegoat for all the losing ways of the Jags. Some people act like he just shot their dog of something. 
And I don't know if it's true and Leftwich made a him-or-me ultimatum, I wouldn't blame Khan if he decided to make a hard pass. You don't need that kind of entitled BS around thd facilities. Urban was enough of a headcase this decade.

Found the burner. Lol

Come on man, we need some good things around here. Lets get Lefty back. I dont want another year of Bevell/Baalke, but every day that passes makes that look more likely. I mean I would rather have Leftwich, but fangio is a decent coach. Those Broncos overachieved last year IMO.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-28-2022, 09:27 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote: H

I’m glad I checked who posted before replying.  That’s all I’m going to say.  This here folks, is “Mrs Bevell”. Or his offspring.  Or his boyfriend.  I am so glad I realized that before I spent time on a logical and thoughtful reply.  

This guy is either Shad, Bevell or kin to Bevell. Mods can banish this fool whenever.