Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Yeah know...if I've learned anything from watching tv, I've learned that if I ever whack someone not to wrap the body in plastic!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yeah know...if I've learned anything from watching tv, I've learned that if I ever whack someone not to wrap the body in plastic!!!

You know or Ya know, not "Yeah know". B)

Quote:You know or Ya know, not "Yeah know". B)

Go ahead...annoy me. I know how to hide a body!! :angry:

Finally, the Cosmos remake with Neil deGrasse Tyson is on.  I've been waiting months for this.  I'm channeling the train foamer right now. 

Anyone who says they want to be a doctor to help people, I will call [BAD WORD REMOVED]. I tried making an appointment Friday and was told my doctor didn't work Fridays. Fair enough, butThe time before that I was told she was on vacation and wouldn't be back until the next month. I'm wondering if she is actually my doctor or not. I'd like to keep her, because she is a petite thing with tiny fingers. I figure that would work to my benefit in a few more years when she's gotta check the prostate.

Quote:Anyone who says they want to be a doctor to help people, I will call [BAD WORD REMOVED]. I tried making an appointment Friday and was told my doctor didn't work Fridays. Fair enough, butThe time before that I was told she was on vacation and wouldn't be back until the next month. I'm wondering if she is actually my doctor or not. I'd like to keep her, because she is a petite thing with tiny fingers. I figure that would work to my benefit in a few more years when she's gotta check the prostate.

Sounds like she's just not that into you... :whistling:

Quote:Sounds like she's just not that into you... :whistling:
No hopefully she won't be in me until I'm 40. Smile

Quote:No hopefully she won't be in me until I'm 40. Smile

Ba da bing!! :teehee:

Oddly, I had more fun drinking beer and playing golf yesterday than I am working right now.

Go figure.

Everybody keep my daughter in your thoughts tomorrow....pleeeeease. She's having back surgery for a degenerative disk.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Ouch RIco...... I had Back Surgery myself back in 2000 so I know how that feels. I hope your daughter comes out of it OK........

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Oddly, I had more fun drinking beer and playing golf yesterday than I am working right now.

Go figure.

Everybody keep my daughter in your thoughts tomorrow....pleeeeease. She's having back surgery for a degenerative disk.

I hope everything goes well for her!

Quote:Oddly, I had more fun drinking beer and playing golf yesterday than I am working right now.

Go figure.

You gotta stop making her carry your golf bag and the case of beer for you! Hope she comes through this okay.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Howdy folks.  Back from vacation.  Hope errybody's doing well. 

Thoughts and prayers for your daughter, Rico.

Sorry I'm late.

Hope the surgery went well.

Why am I supposed to take (2) One A Day gummy vitamins?? This is messed up world is screwing with us all.

Quote:Why am I supposed to take (2) One A Day gummy vitamins?? This is messed up world is screwing with us all.

Look, it's really simple; take it twice, once a day. See? Simple.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Why am I supposed to take (2) One A Day gummy vitamins?? This is messed up world is screwing with us all.

Because if you just took one it would be lonely...duh!!

Go figure.

Ok. Hope it goes well. Back surgery is no joke 

I'm feeling kind of feisty. I took one of those 'do not remove' stickers off the bottom of a chair in the conference room.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I'm feeling kind of feisty. I took one of those 'do not remove' stickers off the bottom of a chair in the conference room.

What did you replace it with?

Also, why do people always leave napkins in a conference room? It's like no one ever knows the exact number of napkins that they will use, and so they just leave this massive stack in the middle of the table.