Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fanspeak.com

Quote:What Board did you use for Amaro/Moncrief/Jones to drop that far?

I think it was the Walter one, very unrealistic I know

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The one that lets you trade down 100 times is more realistic?
Yes. If forces you to make decisions that have consequences.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Dream Draft:

Pick #3 traded to Atlanta for picks: #6, #37 and #166....Atlanta insures they get Jadeveon Clowney - DE - South Carolina

With Bridgewater gone @ 1, Clowney @ 3, and Watkins @ 4 the Raiders select Manziel...Jags get there desired target in Mack.

We get our Stud LB, Impact Leo to pair with Willie Young (hopefully), Impact RG (leaving only hole on only C), Starting-Caliber TE, Lightning RB to go with Thunder(Gerhart), and Developmental QB.

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">6

<div>OLB KHALIL MACK
BUFFALO
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">37

<div>DE DEE FORD
AUBURN
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">39

<div>G DAVID YANKEY
STANFORD
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">70

<div>TE TROY NIKLAS
NOTRE DAME
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">101

<div>RB LACHE SEASTRUNK
BAYLOR
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">110

<div>DT ANTHONY JOHNSON
LSU
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">132

<div>TE C.J. FIEDOROWICZ
IOWA
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">135

<div>QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">138

<div>CB WALT AIKENS
LIBERTY
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">147

<div>DT CARAUN REID
PRINCETON
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">163

<div>C BRYAN STORK
FLORIDA STATE
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:30px;text-align:center;">199

<div>WR DEVANTE PARKER
LOUISVILLE

</div>
</div>

Quote: 

Dream Draft:

Pick #3 traded to Atlanta for picks: #6, #37 and #166....Atlanta insures they get Jadeveon Clowney - DE - South Carolina

With Bridgewater gone @ 1, Clowney @ 3, and Watkins @ 4 the Raiders select Manziel...Jags get there desired target in Mack.

We get our Stud LB, Impact Leo to pair with Willie Young (hopefully), Impact RG (leaving only hole on only C), Starting-Caliber TE, Lightning RB to go with Thunder(Gerhart), and Developmental QB.

I like pretty much everything about that draft. That's quite the talent haul you got there!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2014, 09:57 PM by HiggyJ15.)

Using the 3rd draft board

QB BLAKE BORTLES

UCF

WR MIKE EVANS

TEXAS A&M

DE SCOTT CRICHTON

OREGON STATE

TE AUSTIN SEREFIN-JENKINS

WASHINGTON

DT STEPHON TUITT

NOTRE DAME

RB BISHOP SANKEY

WASHINGTON

CB KEITH MCGILL

UTAH

ILB LAMIN BARROW

LSU

DE JACKSON JEFFCOAT

TEXAS

OLB CHRISTIAN KIRKSEY

IOWA

DT KELCY QUARLES

SOUTH CAROLINA

C BRYAN STORK

FLORIDA STATE

CB MARCUS ROBERSON

FLORIDA

G CHRIS WATT

NOTRE DAME

Quote:Using the 3rd draft board

That 3rd Board is really weird I used it once and Manziel/Carr were still there in the 3rd along with some other consensus 1st/2nd rounders.

Quote:That 3rd Board is really weird I used it once and Manziel/Carr were still there in the 3rd along with some other consensus 1st/2nd rounders.

Yeah I think the most realistic board Is the original Fansprak board

Quote:Yes. If forces you to make decisions that have consequences.

Consequences? It also tickles the fancy of those unrealistic folks that think you can trade down an infinite number of times and always get good value. Now you just need to figure out what to do with the 16 second and third round picks you have.

;

;

Looks like the basic mock draft is still free.

;

;

I am composing my latest work.

I need complete silence whilst I compose the footballery masterpiece that is The Deacon Mock Draft. Please hold all autograph requests until I am finished.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I am composing my latest work.

I need complete silence whilst I compose the footballery masterpiece that is The Deacon Mock Draft. Please hold all autograph requests until I am finished.

Pins and needles!

Huh

Quote:I am composing my latest work.

Be warned. This mock draft may force you to make decisions that have consequences.

;

;

Quote:Be warned. This mock draft may force you to make decisions that have consequences.

I scoff at your consequences. Scoff I say!

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2014, 09:41 AM by Deacon.)

Behold!

I figure that the team would want to pack on as many Offensive weapon types as they could, while still taking advantage of available talent on the Defensive side, hence the selection of Watkins in the First and Shazier in the Second.

I brought on an almost completely new WR and RB corps, and added a downfield threat at the TE spot. I also bolstered the Secondary a bit with Breeland and brought in Gayle as a utility D-Lineman.

You may now peruse at your leisure.

WR SAMMY WATKINS 

CLEMSON    

OLB RYAN SHAZIER 

OHIO STATE    

TE AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS 

WASHINGTON    

RB LACHE SEASTRUNK 

BAYLOR    

WR DONTE MONCRIEF 

OLE MISS    

DE JAMES GAYLE 

VIRGINIA TECH    

CB BASHAUD BREELAND 

CLEMSON    

RB DE ANTHONY THOMAS 

OREGON    

QB DAVID FALES 

SAN JOSE STATE    

WR KEVIN NORWOOD 

ALABAMA    

C MARCUS MARTIN 

USC

Henne Approves

;

;

Like this mock but:

ASJ - Could fall to the 3rd but I don't see it.

Moncrief - No way he survives through the 3rd.

Martin - I also see him being gone by end of 5th but who knows.

Quote:

<div>

DE JAMES GAYLE 

VIRGINIA TECH    

CB BASHAUD BREELAND 

CLEMSON    

</div>

Two guys I like on this defense too. Especially Breeland.

;

;

Worst Case Scenario 1st round Mock

Assuming Bridgewater/Clowney go 1 & 2 and no trade partners in any round:

OLB KHALIL MACK 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  BUFFALO    

<div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;">39
</div>
OG GABE JACKSON 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  MISSISSIPPI STATE   

<div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;">70
</div>
TE TROY NIKLAS
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  NOTRE DAME    

<div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;">101
</div>
RB LACHE SEASTRUNK 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  BAYLOR    

<div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;">110
</div>
OC MARCUS MARTIN 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  USC   

<div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;">132
</div>
OLB ADRIAN HUBBARD 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  ALABAMA    

<div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;">138
</div>
QB BRETT SMITH 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  WYOMING    

<div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;">147
</div>
WR BRUCE ELLINGTON 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  USCe   

<div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;">163
</div>
RB STORM JOHNSON
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  UCF   

<div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;">189
</div>
WR KEVIN NORWOOD 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  ALABAMA    

<div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;">199
</div>
CB WALT AIKENS
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;">  LIBERTY

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">This mock thru actually had Hageman still on board @39 but I think he would be gone so I opted not to take him same with D. Jones - DT - Penn State lasting as long as he did.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/premium/d...p?d=xgnvph

Quote: 

Like this mock but:

<div>
ASJ - Could fall to the 3rd but I don't see it.

Moncrief - No way he survives through the 3rd.

Martin - I also see him being gone by end of 5th but who knows.

</div>

I used the Ultimate Scout (?) board and came away thinking that it was rather unrealistic. They had Garropolo gone at #4! Hey, not my problem man. I take what's out there.

Quote:I used the Ultimate Scout (?) board and came away thinking that it was rather unrealistic. They had Garropolo gone at #4! Hey, not my problem man. I take what's out there.

Yea that board seems to be the crazy one as I have used it a couple of times and Carr/Manziel seem to be there in the 3rd round every time but you never know how the draft will really shake out.