Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Well if all goes well we're going to be in our new house in about 11 days. Just waiting for the appraisal to come in and then we can close. pretty stressful right now, I've got all six of us packed into one room so I can paint and clean the rest of house we're moving out of. Then I found out last week the house we're buying has renters in it, so let's just hope they don't destroy it on the way out and they get out in time for me to move in!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well if all goes well we're going to be in our new house in about 11 days. Just waiting for the appraisal to come in and then we can close. pretty stressful right now, I've got all six of us packed into one room so I can paint and clean the rest of house we're moving out of. Then I found out last week the house we're buying has renters in it, so let's just hope they don't destroy it on the way out and they get out in time for me to move in!

Congrats! Make sure your well still has the copper wiring!

(A little Central Valley humor)

Quote:Well if all goes well we're going to be in our new house in about 11 days. Just waiting for the appraisal to come in and then we can close. pretty stressful right now, I've got all six of us packed into one room so I can paint and clean the rest of house we're moving out of. Then I found out last week the house we're buying has renters in it, so let's just hope they don't destroy it on the way out and they get out in time for me to move in!

Don't sign anything until they are out and you've done a walk-through!!!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Don't sign anything until they are out and you've done a walk-through!!!!!

yea that's the plan but thanks for the heads up. we where supposed to close on the 24th but I think they have until the 26th to be out. I told my Realtor I won't be closing until they're out and I do a final walk through. 

Quote:yea that's the plan but thanks for the heads up. we where supposed to close on the 24th but I think they have until the 26th to be out. I told my Realtor I won't be closing until they're out and I do a final walk through.

Once you sign the papers they become your responsibility!! Trying to get someone evicted in Florida isn't fun...it seems like they have all the rights and the owners have none!!

So it's a lovely Sunday afternoon and I feel like I should be doing something constructive...but I just can't seem to find my motivation!! Anyone on here happen to see my motivation laying around anywhere? I've seemed to have lost it!!

I'm worried about it...I think it's too little to be wandering around out on it's own!!!

Quote:So it's a lovely Sunday afternoon and I feel like I should be doing something constructive...but I just can't seem to find my motivation!! Anyone on here happen to see my motivation laying around anywhere? I've seemed to have lost it!!

I'm worried about it...I think it's too little to be wandering around out on it's own!!!

Also a lovely day here...

...And I have to work.

Quote:So it's a lovely Sunday afternoon and I feel like I should be doing something constructive...but I just can't seem to find my motivation!! Anyone on here happen to see my motivation laying around anywhere? I've seemed to have lost it!!

I'm not even trying to find mine. At least not until after I make a fresh pot of coffee and eat some lunch. 

I was so burned out and tired today I had to drink a cup of coffee to stay awake at church, I hate coffee 

I went for a nice motorbike ride.  The gusty wind took some of the enjoyment out of it, but it makes good practice to keep the skills up.  

Usually when I can't find my motivation I discover that I've been laying on it the whole time.   :yes:

Quote:I went for a nice motorbike ride.  The gusty wind took some of the enjoyment out of it, but it makes good practice to keep the skills up.  

Usually when I can't find my motivation I discover that I've been laying on it the whole time.   :yes:

OMG...you're right!! I just found the poor little thing all mushed up under me...but the cat grabbed it before I had the chance and now she's rolling it around the house like it's filled with catnip! There goes any chance of me doing anything today!! Big Grin

Quote:OMG...you're right!! I just found the poor little thing all mushed up under me...but the cat grabbed it before I had the chance and now she's rolling it around the house like it's filled with catnip! There goes any chance of me doing anything today!! Big Grin

Which is exactly why I keep a couple of cats around.  YAWN (stretch) Aren't they great?

Quote:Which is exactly why I keep a couple of cats around.  YAWN (stretch) Aren't they great?

Mine are furry little ambiens!! :thumbsup:

So my parents gave my a coffee maker for my birthday. I don't drink coffee.

They said I might need it when I have company over. I almost never invite people over.

Quote:So my parents gave my a coffee maker for my birthday. I don't drink coffee.

They said I might need it when I have company over. I almost never invite people over.
Well... Happy Birthday.  

Also, you and Eric must have tried the wrong coffee - cuz coffee is wonderful.  

Quote:So my parents gave my a coffee maker for my birthday. I don't drink coffee.

Dutch parents suck at birthday presents!!! :yes:

today was the first day I actually finished a cup of coffee, it was horrible but did the trick and kept me up. 

Happy Birthday, DF.  Tell your parents you want a hookah next year.  And one of those fancy smoking apparatuses, too.

Quote:Happy Birthday, DF.  Tell your parents you want a hookah next year.  And one of those fancy smoking apparatuses, too.

Please...just tell them that he wants an Asian mail order bride and be done with it!! Tongue

Quote:today was the first day I actually finished a cup of coffee, it was horrible but did the trick and kept me up. 

I would lapse into delerium tremens without coffee in the morning.  I love the taste of it, the smell of it, the warmth of it.  I would marry it if I could.