Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Bills Gameday***

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 11:09 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-08-2023, 11:06 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 11:05 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Can gonna get Trevor injured

He nearly did in Detroit last year

Yeah, “nearly”.  I said he is going to get Trevor injured

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Unfortunately, Bill by 17.

Couple of plays here and there decide games. Can't have that against a team like the bills. Cam getting destroyed and zays drop on third down are those 2 plays so far.

Can't be too hard on Cam there. He's been balling all half. He was good all the way down to that part of the field.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(10-08-2023, 11:05 AM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Trevor would probably be the best QB in the league right now if he had a semi-competent line.

Pff says he's there.

(10-08-2023, 11:05 AM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Trevor would probably be the best QB in the league right now if he had a semi-competent line.

Poor guy could've been the Jets savior and League's golden boy had by gone to the City.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Loser ball there

I still think we win it big in the second half. Call me crazy.

I know it shouldn’t, but it feels like we just lost the game there.

I'm baaaaaaaack!

[Image: jaguars-franchise-tag-on-ot-cam-robinson.jpg]

Defense needs to come out tough in the 2nd half and take the ball away.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 11:08 AM by Newton.)

192 yards passing Just finish drives. We are moving it.

(10-08-2023, 11:06 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Couple of plays here and there decide games. Can't have that against a team like the bills. Cam getting destroyed and zays drop on third down are those 2 plays so far.

And the two flags on Anton.

This team just can't get out of its own way.

(10-08-2023, 11:06 AM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: There is a big Silver lining with this offense.

Lawrence has proven he is that dude. Get him a good line and this team are instant contenders

I don’t think they will be able to find a good online at the half

Pretty sad that we're only up 4 points right now. Completely dominated that 1st half... We should be up by at least 3 scores.

(10-08-2023, 11:04 AM)Jag88 Wrote: A run up the middle and a field goal would have been better lol

Hindsight is 20/20

Has Walker Little gotten beat around the end like that this season when he was at LT?

(10-08-2023, 11:06 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 11:05 AM)Firesky Wrote: I can't stand the aggression this team plays with on offense 

That's what you'll get with Peterson as the playcaller. For good and bad.

I get that "no risk it no biscuit" but it's like watching a gambling addict bet big on terrible odds time and time again. This team isn't built to win short yardage yet we go for it on 4th and 1. I don't hate going for 2 if we have momentum, but there's nothing wrong with taking FG's and slowly stockpiling up a lead when the defense is playing well. It just takes the wind out of our sails to botch everything and come away with no points in the red zone.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Cam has been off all season. Even with that bad play he's had a better game than both Scherff and the rookie.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(10-08-2023, 11:07 AM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: Can't be too hard on Cam there.  He's been balling all half.  He was good all the way down to that part of the field.

[BLEEP] that... [BLEEP] cam. They just wasted Little's knee so Cam's bum [BLEEP] could come back and suck at LT.