Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Lol... I'm not sure if you're saying that your wife is the boss or something... else...

but I'm no longer sleepy, that's for sure!

Even if she isn't...she is!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Even if she isn't...she is!! :thumbsup:

Usually seems to be the case.  Tongue

Perverts.

The lot of you!

Quote:Perverts.

The lot of you!

You love us...don't you!! :kiss:

Quote:Lol... I'm not sure if you're saying that your wife is the boss or something... else...

but I'm no longer sleepy, that's for sure!
I own my business, my office is in my house, my wife was in there and we boinked. So that could be worse than sleeping in your office depending on how you look at it. The sleeping with the boss reference was a sick way of saying what it would be called if I... Hmm... Took care of it myself.
Quote:Depends.

Did you get the promotion?
I got a new title but management could give me a raise.

I just fired my boss. OH THE JOY !

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY IM FREE AT LAST !

Quote:You love us...don't you!! :kiss:
In spite of your perversions.  Tongue

Quick, someone toss me a leather-strapped slink-locket!  

<i>IT'S THE ONLY WAY</i>

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Quote:I just fired my boss. OH THE JOY !

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY IM FREE AT LAST !

Does your boss know that they've been fired?

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:In spite of your perversions. Tongue

I'm thinking more because of them!! :woot:

Quote:Quick, someone toss me a leather-strapped slink-locket!  

IT'S THE ONLY WAY

Dang it....I just used my last one!!!

Quote:Does your boss know that they've been fired?
yes she does, she most certainly does

Quote:I'm all too familiar with those scenarios unfortunately.  Getting a loan today is extremely tough because of all the regulation on the industry now.  

He should be able to tell you within a few hundred dollars.  At this point you would already have your homeowners insurance locked up and everything else was disclosed to you up front.  Unless there is some fee from HOA or Title Company that he wasn't aware of.  

Yea I've got a rough idea it's just a pain right now, no HOA or anything like that, just mickey mouse stuff to finish I'm sure it'll be fine.

Quote:Have those people moved out yet?

A week from today they're supposed to be out. That's the other stressful part, if they drag their feet it'll really screw the schedule up, I'm kinda upset at my Realtor for not telling me until AFTER we had a contract on the house those people in there are renters (and that there is 11 of them in the house!)

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2014, 07:23 AM by manpurse.)

Quote:Dang it....I just used my last one!!!
ALL IS LOST!!!

NOOOOO!!!!

Start back at start...(?)

- eta,

It's tough business being this extraneous for that long. "That" probably being some esoteric code for "immeasurably."

What's an efficacious remedy for stomach-in-chest syndrome? Ex-lax? Heavycore sedatives? Prefrontal lobotomization?

No that's the cure for clinical depression, hurrrrrr.

Hardly any of the remedies that I know of are efficacious. Sorry brah, N'ahmean?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2014, 10:41 AM by manpurse.)

Quote:Hardly any of the remedies that I know of are efficacious. Sorry brah, N'ahmean?
Sight, sight. You harbor an aversion to slight tautology, and loc'd up slangs. I got you homie, is a small world; people forget that.

Don't arouse my anger!

Fool.

- eta,

Never actually used "brah" before though.

Quote:Yea I've got a rough idea it's just a pain right now, no HOA or anything like that, just mickey mouse stuff to finish I'm sure it'll be fine.

A week from today they're supposed to be out. That's the other stressful part, if they drag their feet it'll really screw the schedule up, I'm kinda upset at my Realtor for not telling me until AFTER we had a contract on the house those people in there are renters (and that there is 11 of them in the house!)

11 of them???? Holy Cow!!

Have y'all been inside the house when you were looking to buy the place? They've got to be stacked in there like cord wood!!

Here is some weird info for all you.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/77-facts-...etely-true

Quote:Here is some weird info for all you.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/77-facts-...etely-true

I Like #77

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Quote:I Like #77

Me too. 68 kinda freaked me out.