Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Can't quote you right now, but no we had fun while we were down there. We don't have a boat and that kinda sucks to be there without a boat. It was just too much like st augustine but twice as expensive. Ok, so they have better water and sunsets, I'll give the keys that. But everything else I could've done locally.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Can't quote you right now, but no we had fun while we were down there. We don't have a boat and that kinda sucks to be there without a boat. It was just too much like st augustine but twice as expensive. Ok, so they have better water and sunsets, I'll give the keys that. But everything else I could've done locally.

Okay...that I can understand. :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

[Image: Oldsuck_zpsd813941d.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:[Image: Oldsuck_zpsd813941d.jpg]

In TMD voice.

So I did my tax return today. I may or may not get €2.200 euros back.

Quote:So I did my tax return today. I may or may not get €2.200 euros back.

That's like three bucks, isn't it? Wink

When will larger women realize that putting tattoos on their legs will not make them look slimmer?

Quote:That's like three bucks, isn't it? Wink
More like 3 grand USD.

Quote:More like 3 grand USD.

Not until you Europeans learn to use a decimal point correctly.  

Quote:Not until you Europeans learn to use a decimal point correctly.

They're always mucking something up!

Quote:Not until you Europeans learn to use a decimal point correctly.  

Quote:They're always mucking something up!

Yeah, we had to save them from Germany 2X

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Yeah, we had to save them from Germany 2X

Can't wait to see the tap dancing and revisionist history for this one... :whistling:

Quote:Can't wait to see the tap dancing and revisionist history for this one... :whistling:

25 million dead Russians are hardly revisionist.

Quote:25 million dead Russians are hardly revisionist.

But was Russia under German rule?  

I don't have any yellow stars on my profile page. What gives guys!? Huh? Huh!?!?

Quote:25 million dead Russians are hardly revisionist.

Well, at least the war had a bright spot
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I don't have any yellow stars on my profile page. What gives guys!? Huh? Huh!?!?

I have 5 but don't know why.  What do they represent?  Please say discount points at The Love Shack.

Quote:I don't have any yellow stars on my profile page. What gives guys!? Huh? Huh!?!?

It's a mystery. I Don't know why. Cause you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it - people like you.

Quote:It's a mystery. I Don't know why. Cause you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it - people like you.

Is that from Stuart smalley?

Quote:I have 5 but don't know why.  What do they represent?  Please say discount points at The Love Shack.

I really don't don't what they are for. All I know is everyone has stars but me. Or at least everyone that I have noticed.