Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I'm trying but my will power has limits! And damn it I'm just getting to old for the energy drinks they make me want to vomit now.
Ya know, I've been walking around all morning trying to figure what I want. Just sat down with iced tea but COFFEE! That's it. That's what I was craving. I thought about it then it slipped my mind when I got back home. A day like today, coffee is your best friend.

I'm putting the tea back and making another cup of coffee.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

24 hours in a day.

24 beers in a case.

Coincidence?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:24 hours in a day.

24 beers in a case.

Coincidence?

Why are you leaving the beer in the case?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Why are you leaving the beer in the case?
I don't get it.

You're not getting any beer?

Can I have it then?

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:You're not getting any beer?

Can I have it then?
You can have the empty case.

That doesn't seem very fair.

Hey! Did I mention I'm going to have a drink tonight?!

Quote:That doesn't seem very fair.

Hey! Did I mention I'm going to have a drink tonight?!

When did you stop?

Once I got to work. I haven't learned how to type and drink at the same time.

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014, 01:37 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:Once I got to work. I haven't learned how to type and drink at the same time.
Get the helmet that holds two beer cans with a straw

Hands free drinking. It's the safest way.especially if your driving or operating heavy machinery.

Quote:Once I got to work. I haven't learned how to type and drink at the same time.
I usually just pull up something on my monitor that has a lot of words on it and say that I'm "looking at documentation". That usually works. If they want to know what it is, I just tell them it's complicated stuff that they wouldn't understand.

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014, 02:06 PM by Deacon.)

Quote:Get the helmet that holds two beer cans with a straw

Hands free drinking. It's the safest way.especially if your driving or operating heavy machinery.

Beer through a straw?!?! What am I, a Philistine or something?

Quote:I usually just pull up something on my monitor that has a lot of words on it and say that I'm "looking at documentation". That usually works. If they want to know what it is, I just tell them it's complicated stuff that they wouldn't understand.

I would try that, but I think they've figured out that I can't read.

Quote:You can have the empty case.
Is it a crate or one of those cardboard boxes? Because the crates are worth €2.50. That's like 140 dollars in America.  

Quote:Is it a crate or one of those cardboard boxes? Because the crates are worth €2.50. That's like 140 dollars in America.

I see that euro-math is really paying off for you! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

$3.45 US dollars  = 2.5 Euro

but that's no fun...... What's errybody up to tonight?  I'm sitting on the couch while my lady makes dinner sippin' on some vino. 

Quote:$3.45 US dollars  = 2.5 Euro

but that's no fun...... What's errybody up to tonight?  I'm sitting on the couch while my lady makes dinner sippin' on some vino.

She's sipping it while cooking? If I started drinking while cooking, I'd never get the meal finished! :woot:

Quote:She's sipping it while cooking? If I started drinking while cooking, I'd never get the meal finished! :woot:

Heck...I wouldn't care as long as you had enough.

Then we could skip straight to dessert.

:devil:

Quote:Heck...I wouldn't care as long as you had enough.

Then we could skip straight to dessert.

:devil:

Dessert is always good!! :yes:

I don't want to work, I want to bang on the drum all day....

They let you have a drum in the office?!?!?! That's pretty cool.

The son of a co-worker of mine went to the hospital for a collapsed lung yesterday. Everything went as expected and he's recovering at home. I don't know how you collapse a lung but I hope mine stay erected.