Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I'll be at the Clay County Fair. Perhaps I've mentioned that. You can use mine. But I ain't bringing mine to Richmond. Last time I was up there you didn't even wave when I drove through on I95.

Are you going to the Fair this weekend? If not, you should. I hear they have funnel cakes and corndogs there.

I did wave! I was sitting right there on 95 and I watched you drive by! Well, that's not true; I watched your wife drive you by. Maybe that's why you didn't wave back.

Quote:Don't tell Deacon this...but I thought is was very rude of him not to wave at you!!!

I did wave. Even though he's stoopid.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I did wave. Even though he's stoopid.

That explains it! Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I did wave! I was sitting right there on 95 and I watched you drive by! Well, that's not true; I watched your wife drive you by. Maybe that's why you didn't wave back.

I did wave. Even though he's stoopid.

Well if you were as drunk as I was you wouldn't have remembered either.  

You have some unrealistic expectations.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 03:13 PM by The Drifter.)

Being drunk is no excuse  :teehee:  :no: 

[Image: review.jpg]

I forget the question.

What a week! Already downed my first beer of the weekend. I'm one up on you suckers!!

Quote:What a week! Already downed my first beer of the weekend. I'm one up on you suckers!!

That's assuming they've stopped since last week! Big Grin

Quote:That's assuming they've stopped since last week! Big Grin
True, I better go get another beer and catch up.

I'm trying to talk my wife into taking me to hurricanes tonight! Cold draft beer and well, all their food is good. Sounds like a great way to kickoff the weekend. If she won't take me, then I'll give in and take us out. I'm going to hurricanes one way or other darn it!

Quote:True, I better go get another beer and catch up.

I'm trying to talk my wife into taking me to hurricanes tonight! Cold draft beer and well, all their food is good. Sounds like a great way to kickoff the weekend. If she won't take me, then I'll give in and take us out. I'm going to hurricanes one way or other darn it!
La Nop on 210 for me.

Quote:La Nop on 210 for me.

I'll be just down the road. I can't get into la nop for some reason. Hurricanes has become my favorite here lately. I think the beer is better there also.

Quote:I'll be just down the road. I can't get into la nop for some reason. Hurricanes has become my favorite here lately. I think the beer is better there also.
It's funny. I like that Hurricanes on 210. The one over the bridge in Mandarin SUCKS. Every time I've been there the service has been terrible.

Quote:It's funny. I like that Hurricanes on 210. The one over the bridge in Mandarin SUCKS. Every time I've been there the service has been terrible.

I've never been to that one. I can't say I've ever had a bad experience at the 210 location. I won't sit inside though, it's too crammed in there. Plus the outside seating area is nice and "secluded" so no looking at traffic or parking lots, but it fills up quick. If the wife doesn't get out of work on time today then I think TAPS may be my secondary choice. Been a while since I've been there. I kinda get annoyed by the regulars there. They get obnoxiously loud after they have had too much.

Spring has finally sprung up here.

68 and sunny! Enjoyed a great stroll in the park earlier.

I'm about 2 hours away from beer o'clock but I'll catch up...

Quote:Spring has finally sprung up here.

68 and sunny! Enjoyed a great stroll in the park earlier.

I'm about 2 hours away from beer o'clock but I'll catch up...
No you won't. I won't let that happen. But glad to hear the the weather is looking good and your shortly behind us on the drinking/weekend.

Quote:No you won't. I won't let that happen. But glad to hear the the weather is looking good and your shortly behind us on the drinking/weekend.
Opening number one and  mixing a martini.....   Oh - I'm coming for ya! 

:teehee:

I discovered instant teenager repellent.  As we were standing outside the wife pulled into the driveway in her CR-V with Billy Idol thumping out of the speakers.  She throws open the driver doors and starts dancing.  They disappear like work was involved.  

Now that I think about it, the wife is feeling pretty frisky this evening.  Hmmm...

Quote:I discovered instant teenager repellent.  As we were standing outside the wife pulled into the driveway in her CR-V with Billy Idol thumping out of the speakers.  She throws open the driver doors and starts dancing.  They disappear like work was involved.  

Now that I think about it, the wife is feeling pretty frisky this evening.  Hmmm...

Banana

With a rebel yell, she cried MORE MORE MORE!

Cigarettes? check! Pabst? totally check! loaded shot gun? check! now where is that guy with the ford truck. come out come out where ever you are!

[Image: review.jpg]

So I have this tiny bottle of beer that has been flavoured with tequila. No idea whether it tastes good or rancid.