Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2014, 11:49 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:moral of the story.....you gotta play the game and act like a jerk, no matter how much they tell you the opposite. 

Actually, I found that you do attract more flies with honey :yes:

They may be psycho flies who want to rule your life with an iron fist, and question where you're at every 10 minutes.. But flies none the less..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just like in the animal kingdom...the lion getting all the action is the jerk that goes around beating all the other lions up! :teehee:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Just like in the animal kingdom...the lion getting all the action is the jerk that goes around beating all the other lions up! :teehee:

sad but true. :yes: 

We've evolved not much. 

Quote:sad but true. :yes:

We've evolved not much. 

Honestly, I just don't see it.. I've always been the nice, sweet and polite guy and I've never had any problems.. 

I find it's better to be really good at something and have some self confidence.

Also, be swol.

Quote:I find it's better to be really good at something and have some self confidence.

Also, be swol.

This^^

You don't even need to be swol really.. Self confidence is the key.. 

Quote:Honestly, I just don't see it.. I've always been the nice, sweet and polite guy and I've never had any problems..

I agree. Game players get chopped quick.

Quote:I find it's better to be really good at something and have some self confidence.

Also, be swol.

I dunno, I've seen it not only from afar, but from personal experience as well, when I acted what I thought was being a jerk, I tend to -usually- have better luck with women than when I'm being a nice guy. Women mistake being "nice" for being weak, and I've found out they also usually mistake guys who are genuine [BLEEP] for being "confident" and thats how they usually always end up with that type. 

Quote:This^^

You don't even need to be swol really.. Self confidence is the key..

I was kidding about that part, just threw that in because of all the recent lifting talk on the board haha.

Quote:I agree. Game players get chopped quick.

....yes.....soon to be replaced by....another game player/ jerk/ etc.....repeat cycle. 

This used to be my little game plan back when I was scoutin' for tail as a youngin.. 

Ask ALL the females you can.. The more "no's" that you get, that's one more closer to a "yes".. Never fails.. 

Quote:I dunno, I've seen it not only from afar, but from personal experience as well, when I acted what I thought was being a jerk, I tend to -usually- have better luck with women than when I'm being a nice guy. Women mistake being "nice" for being weak, and I've found out they also usually mistake guys who are genuine [BAD WORD REMOVED] for being "confident" and thats how they usually always end up with that type. 

Don't confuse confident with cocky.. That's how those women end up in bad relationships most of the time. They confuse the two.. 

Quote:Don't confuse confident with cocky.. That's how those women end up in bad relationships most of the time. They confuse the two.. 

No doubt thats part of it. 

Quote:I dunno, I've seen it not only from afar, but from personal experience as well, when I acted what I thought was being a jerk, I tend to -usually- have better luck with women than when I'm being a nice guy. Women mistake being "nice" for being weak, and I've found out they also usually mistake guys who are genuine [BAD WORD REMOVED] for being "confident" and thats how they usually always end up with that type.

Honest question. Have you ever considered that you pick or are attracted to a certain personality type that results in playing out your scenario?

I mean, let's think about it. 9 times out of 10, that woman is going to hear that same ole cocky pick up line, night after night after night.. And then, some nice polite guy sits down next to her and actually talks to her, getting to know her.. That's how it's always happened for me anyway.. But I may be different..

Quote:This used to be my little game plan back when I was scoutin' for tail as a youngin.. 

Ask ALL the females you can.. The more "no's" that you get, that's one more closer to a "yes".. Never fails.. 

finding women isn't the problem, finding one that actually has a half a brain, is at least a little cute, and not like the type I mentioned previously is what you want. Well, its what I want, anyway. A lot of guys especially when were younger, don't give a crap what kinda woman they get, as long as they get some hoochie, hence usually hook up with the aforementioned type, lol. 

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2014, 12:21 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Honest question. Have you ever considered that you pick or are attracted to a certain personality type that results in playing out your scenario?

I think most everyone has a certain personality or type they are into....

Also, I've traveled a lot,...and Jersey girls really fit the "stereotype" I initially described moreso than some other places. Not all, obviously, but a lot of them. And theres certain places around the country where you tend to find more of this type than others. 

Quote:finding women isn't the problem, finding one that actually has a half a brain, is at least a little cute, and not like the type I mentioned previously is what you want. Well, its what I want, anyway. A lot of guys especially when were younger, don't give a crap what kinda woman they get, as long as they get some hoochie, hence usually hook up with the aforementioned type, lol. 

Dude.. I have been on that same quest turned crusade for +20 years now.. I feel like Frodo. I'll find a nice looking woman, and she'll have the IQ of an Orc.. I was married and with the same woman for almost 11 years.. 11 years of craziness.. I'm free to play the field and play the field I shall.. Just have fun with it until you find the one best suited for you, that's what I'm doing..

And don't take them back to your place for God's sake.. Go to hers.. Don't let them know where you live unless you're extremely sure that they're for you.. You don't want them showing up whenever they want when you have "other" company.. 

Quote: 

And don't take them back to your place for God's sake.. Go to hers.. Don't let them know where you live unless you're extremely sure that they're for you.. You don't want them showing up whenever they want when you have "other" company..

The bar bathroom isn't good enough?

Quote: 

ha ha, yeah, but to be honest, I'm usually a one woman guy, Or "one at a time".....I've never been a serial dater. Or juggler. lol.