Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Well. Just finished Kilt trip #1 for the day. The return engagement will be much better. I won't drinking Diet Coke.

From this sentence structure, it seems as if that glass had more than just Diet Coke in it.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Ha! Too bad for you that I'll be leaving an hour ahead of you since I'm in the Virginia time zone! Im'ma drink beer before you get to.

What? You don't drink beer at lunch?

Quote:What? You don't drink beer at lunch?

Nah. They won't let us. Something about Nuclear Safety or some such gobbledy-gook.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Nah. They won't let us. Something about Nuclear Safety or some such gobbledy-gook.

Huh

Guess that's bit different than keeping the tractor pointed straight down the row.  Banana  Banana  Banana

Quote:From this sentence structure, it seems as if that glass had more than just Diet Coke in it.
Talk are you whatting about?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Stuff.

I was right. This is way more funner.

Beer, bewbs, and sports. What a concept.

Ain't it cool?

Just lets not forget what this weekend is all about...... Thank a Vet and remember those who can not be with us any longer

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Ain't it cool?
You know, I've determined that I really like beer (and bewbs and sports).

Quote:You know, I've determined that I really like beer (and bewbs and sports).

The world's finest Tri-fecta.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quit, you're gonna scare all the damn fish away! [BLEEP], man.....
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Quote:Quit, you're gonna scare all the damn fish away! [BAD WORD REMOVED], man.....

Where have you been hiding stranger??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Where have you been hiding stranger??

Try not to look at his hospital wristband.

Quote:Try not to look at his hospital wristband.

Shhh...we don't notice such things.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

when i walk in the house soaking wet and they ask me if its raining i say "no i took the fish for a walk"

hate working holidays but I can still take time to remember the fallen. thankful to those and their families that made the ultimate sacrifice, just wish we wouldn't risk our soldiers lives over so many meaningless reasons.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'm back! Life got a little busy there for a minute...

What'd I miss?

You're back and Sammy is still missing In Action

Quote:You're back and Sammy is still missing In Action
Missing In Action, chained up in my basement. Tomay-to, Tomah-to.