Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Oh, you mean Twister?

Right hand on green...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: twister.jpg]

Quote:[Image: twister.jpg]

She's referring to my "Mr. Green".  It got that name after a drunken night of liberty in a South American port.

Quote:Why are you tossing Homebiscuit's toy??
Because I don't know where it's been.

Quote:Because I don't know where it's been.

That makes two of us.

<b>Doctor told me I needed to drink less and workout more, so I compromised and went to a sports bar. </b>

[Image: review.jpg]

Found a bourbon bar in Connecticut. Pretty sure those folks don't have quite the appreciation for bourbon that I do.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Found a bourbon bar in Connecticut. Pretty sure those folks don't have quite the appreciation for bourbon that I do.

It's Connecticut...you probably have to drink bourbon with your pinky in the air or something!

Quote:It's Connecticut...you probably have to drink bourbon with your pinky in the air or something!

And wear boat shoes

And have your sweater around your neck

And say dumb things like "sawks"

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:And wear boat shoes

And you have to change your name to Biff, Skip or Tripp!!

Coincidentally enough...as Bunny, I'd fit right in! :thumbsup:

Quote:And wear boat shoes

Yeah, that sawks.

One of the things that I never really get used to is that there are several towns, that aren't even in Massachusetts, that are loyal to Boston. I was in an airport in Rhode Island and they are selling "Boston" stuff. Really odd to me.

Then again, if I lived there I'd probably be loyal to someplace else as well.

Quote:One of the things that I never really get used to is that there are several towns, that aren't even in Massachusetts, that are loyal to Boston. I was in an airport in Rhode Island and they are selling "Boston" stuff. Really odd to me.

There dum to.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:One of the things that I never really get used to is that there are several towns, that aren't even in Massachusetts, that are loyal to Boston. I was in an airport in Rhode Island and they are selling "Boston" stuff. Really odd to me.

What does RI have to promote of their own?

Quote:What does RI have to promote of their own?
I wanna know why it's called Rhode Island when it's not even an island.

Frauds!

Quote:I wanna know why it's called Rhode Island when it's not even an island.

Frauds!

Exactly!!! They have to lie to even get you to come to their state!!!

Quote:What does RI have to promote of their own?

Uhh... they have a town called Providence? And they paint cute little scenes on their overpasses? Beyond that, I got nothin'.

One year, I would love to tour the Eastern Seaboard. Providence, here I come.

Pawtucket Sox play in Rhode Island.. Plus I'm sure theres other cool things to do up there in RI. I bet they have.. food and air.. maybe a shop or two..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Uhh... they have a town called Providence? And they paint cute little scenes on their overpasses? Beyond that, I got nothin'.
Cumberlandite is the state rock.