Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:That can't feel good....

After "falling" into a wood chipper.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:After "falling" into a wood chipper.

It's called the Jimmy Hoffa effect.

Quote:Same here, I used to go shoot every weekend but then life got busy and ammo got expensive.

I used to host trap tournaments and compete locally in skeet but I got to the point where I was spending upwards of $500 a month on a hobby and eventually it just became too much. I scaled way back two years ago when a disaster hit my crop and I wasn't real sure I'd have an income at the end of the year.

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2014, 01:55 AM by manpurse.)

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.

eta,

where all da shorties at son???? is like friday night somethin up in this [BLEEP], where it at??????

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

"<b> My agenda for the day: slam a revolving door, staple jell-o into a tree, and find something Chuck Norris can't do, what's on your list?? </b>"

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:It's called the Jimmy Hoffa effect.

Fargo.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:After "falling" into a wood chipper.

Sometimes an annoying co-worker has an accident like this.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

That's the second time in three days one of my pans has ended up with a nice charcoaly bottom but I think I might be getting the hang of this cooking real food malarkey.

Quote:Sometimes an annoying co-worker has an accident like this.
If only we used a wood chipper at my place of employment...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:That's the second time in three days one of my pans has ended up with a nice charcoaly bottom but I think I might be getting the hang of this cooking real food malarkey.
Farhenheit is the key... Just sayin'...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:That's the second time in three days one of my pans has ended up with a nice charcoaly bottom but I think I might be getting the hang of this cooking real food malarkey.

Handy cooking tip for bachelors #1: When the smoke alarm sounds, the food is done.

I'm back from Florida and I haven't had a case of the "I don't want to be here"s this bad in a loooooong time.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'm back from Florida and I haven't had a case of the "I don't want to be here"s this bad in a loooooong time.
I don't believe you were here.

I waited outside the Tilted Kilt for three days.....

Shows what you know, I waited inside.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

What the heck did you do before?

Quote:If only we used a wood chipper at my place of employment...

I have a few tub grinders  Ninja

Quote:Shows what you know, I waited inside.

:thumbsup:

Quote:Shows what you know, I waited inside.
Amber said she didn't see you.

I distinctly told her if she saw some dum guy looking for me to tell him I wasn't there.

Quote:Amber said she didn't see you.

I distinctly told her if she saw some dum guy looking for me to tell him I wasn't there.

I had on glasses so I looked smart.

Quote:I had on glasses so I looked smart.
Well that makes since....

Quote:Well that makes since....

Yeah, I took two glasses from behind the bar and stuck them in my pockets. They were all impressed with me and my Intellyougence.

<span>says it's one of those days when my mind thinks I'm 30 and my body thinks I'm 80. </span>

[Image: review.jpg]