Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I've watched something like this in Tijuana years ago only it was a stupid college student with towels draped over his shoulders while two bartenders poured tequila into his open mouth. Yeah, it's fun for about 20 minutes until all that alcohol hits his system, then he becomes a slurring, stumbling, puking pain in the [BAD WORD REMOVED] for everyone else.
I was on a cruise and we stopped in Cozumel and we went to Senor Frog's. This chick next to us was doing then tequila thing.

Next thing you know they start blowing a whistle and encouraging everyone to dance on the tables. Well she TRIES to, steps on the edge of the table, flips it and sends everything that was sitting on their table at us....as she's smashing her face on the table. However, somehow, she uprighted the table and damned if she didn't get up there and dance.

Long story even longer. Turned out she was on our ship. I ran into her on the elevator that next morning. She didn't look real good. Especially with that large black-and-blue welt on the side of her face.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well, they've wised up now, they have really really attractive women turn you upside down and feed you these half yard things of shooters, while they blow whistles. Then they bounce/shake you!

Results are about the same though.

Who the heck thinks this stuff up?  It's like balut; let's bury a duck egg for 18 days, boil it, and then eat it.  It should be delicious!

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 01:59 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I was on a cruise and we stopped in Cozumel and we went to Senor Frog's. This chick next to us was doing then tequila thing.

Next thing you know they start blowing a whistle and encouraging everyone to dance on the tables. Well she TRIES to, steps on the edge of the table, flips it and sends everything that was sitting on their table at us....as she's smashing her face on the table. However, somehow, she uprighted the table and damned if she didn't get up there and dance.

Long story even longer. Turned out she was on our ship. I ran into her on the elevator that next morning. She didn't look real good. Especially with that large black-and-blue welt on the side of her face.

...'Murxico.   :woot:

Quote:...'Murxico. :woot:
Seeing her the previous evening, I'm wondering if she even remembered what happened to her face.

I wonder if it was Bunnie?

On another note, I just found the best cheesesteak I've ever had in town by total accident.

Beachside Seafood right on 3rd St.

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 02:58 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Seeing her the previous evening, I'm wondering if she even remembered what happened to her face.

I wonder if it was Bunnie?

haha, we'll have to ask her... :yes: :yes: 

Quote:Oh my.....Tequila..... Sick 

I .........just..........can't.....

brb...........

It was Mexico...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:On another note, I just found the best cheesesteak I've ever had in town by total accident.

Beachside Seafood right on 3rd St.

Nope, not me...we flew to cabo, never took a cruise to Mexico before.

Quote:It was Mexico...

I used to be able to drink that stuff all the time. Until one realllllly bad experience....where I overdid it, as usual....

needless to say, I don't really drink Tequila anymore... :pinch: 

I swallowed the worm ONCE! and ONLY Once..... puked my guts up, Tequila is the devils drink lol

[Image: review.jpg]

[Image: Donuts_zps104a4d25.png]

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:I swallowed the worm ONCE! and ONLY Once..... puked my guts up, Tequila is the devils drink lol
Yeah, that worm is a killer.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

As I was helping a friend fix a plumbing problem at his house, some of his family were watching recorded episodes of Big Brother.  Dear mother of god, there is no hope for the future of this country.  What an absolute mind-numbing idiotic program.

Quote:As I was helping a friend fix a plumbing problem at his house, some of his family were watching recorded episodes of Big Brother.  Dear mother of god, there is no hope for the future of this country.  What an absolute mind-numbing idiotic program.
I will not have you slate such a fine Dutch export. 

Quote:I will not have you slate such a fine Dutch export.

That explains a lot...Big Grin

Quote:I will not have you slate such a fine Dutch export. 

Export, or disposal of contaminated waste?

Quote:As I was helping a friend fix a plumbing problem at his house, some of his family were watching recorded episodes of Big Brother.  Dear mother of god, there is no hope for the future of this country.  What an absolute mind-numbing idiotic program.

+ INF

Quote:+ INF

Indigenous Nude Females?

Quote:Indigenous Nude Females?

Fancy words for "natives"?

Watch 5 minutes of any real housewife program and you'll lose any hope.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]