Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

My hotel room smells like mildew. It must be the one reserved for DF.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:My hotel room smells like mildew. It must be the one reserved for DF.
His cedar scented clogs take care of that.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

It sure sucks on here around 2pm PST.

Quote:It sure sucks on here around 2pm PST.

Oh, I know!  What is famous quotes about Monica Lewinski? 

Did I get it right, Alek?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Oh, I know!  What is famous quotes about Monica Lewinski? 

Haha +1

Quote:His cedar scented clogs take care of that.

Quote:Oh, I know!  What is famous quotes about Monica Lewinski? 

LOL.  On fire today, FBT.  

I hate working with immature people, if you are better at your job than me great for you.  If you are not dont resort to petty childish tatics of slandering a person to make yourself look good.

Quote:I hate working with immature people, if you are better at your job than me great for you. If you are not dont resort to petty childish tatics of slandering a person to make yourself look good.
What a coincidence.

I hate working.

After 40+ years, I've had enough. Unfortunately my finances say I still need to work.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:What a coincidence.

I hate working.

After 40+ years, I've had enough. Unfortunately my finances say I still need to work.

Probably shouldn't tell you about my 10:50am tee time and a high of 79 degrees today then...

Quote:Probably shouldn't tell you about my 10:50am tee time and a high of 79 degrees today then...
I worked from home today. I only put on pants because I went on a beer run. 

Quote:I worked from home today. I only put on pants because I went on a beer run.
Worked from home for 6 of the last 8 years in my old job. They were about to make me start travelling again, and I've had enough of that crap to last a lifetime. So I took this office job again.

Pay is great and its close to home. But, I'm guessing a lot of people my age have similar feelings. After 40+ years of full time employment, I've just about had enough.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I worked from home today. I only put on pants because I went on a beer run. 
I work from home every day,  The work attire is extra casual. 

Quote:I work from home every day,  The work attire is extra casual.

I work from home too...and I'm not wearing pants either.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:What a coincidence.

I hate working.

I guess we always have the lottery.

I wish I had that luxury.  I thought about starting my own business so that I could work from home, but risky.

Quote:I work from home every day,  The work attire is extra casual. 
Working from home: You can make me work, but you can't make me get dressed. Or stop me from a little midday how-do-you-do. 

I don't know how you guys work from home, I don't think I'd ever have the discipline to do that. I'm home I'm off doing something I want to do, not work. Yuck.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I don't know how you guys work from home, I don't think I'd ever have the discipline to do that. I'm home I'm off doing something I want to do, not work. Yuck.
I actually like the flexibility, and find that I'm more productive than I was in an office. It takes a certain amount of discipline. 

Quote:I don't know how you guys work from home, I don't think I'd ever have the discipline to do that. I'm home I'm off doing something I want to do, not work. Yuck.
I was getting getting a fridge delivered so I really had no choice. But I know I don't accomplish much working at home so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Quote:I was getting getting a fridge delivered so I really had no choice. But I know I don't accomplish much working at home so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

I'm taking the last year of Bachelors degree from my computer at home. I know when I went to actual classes the first two years I paid more attention then I do at my home classes. It's just harder to concentrate with my two year old climbing on me.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]